• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW133 - The Shining Disc! The City of Ohbem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW??? - Beheeyem

They are posessed, and Ash has to find his way out himself. Reminds of me a certain Johto episode where Chikorita evolved into Bayleef...

Yeah, Iris and Dent most definitely look possessed....interesting that it seems to be caused by a Pokemon directly rather than a mask or something though?

This is going to be so Hilarious I think. Ash is going to be like what the hell am I go into do and using a Pokemon is not going to be a good idea.

I'm glad Beeheyem will appear in another episode. The last Beeheyem we saw was the one used by Leon in BW046.

I'm glad Beeheyem will appear in another episode. The last Beeheyem we saw was the one used by Leon in BW046.

Trust me, after that episode, I don't wanna see a Beeheyem in the anime ever again!

I frickin' love the way Officer Jenny turns her head at Ash in that preview XD So wacky and yet creepy at the same time!

Just you wait, it turns out in order to be possessed by the Beheeyem you need to have a certain level of intelligence. Calling it now!

I knew that Iris and Clian were Aliens XD

Is it only me who thinks that only Ash has the illusion?

Watch it turn out to be everyone pranking Ash -_-
That would be hilarious, but if that were the case, I wonder how you manage to make a whole city pranking one boy...

Watch it turn out to be everyone pranking Ash -_-
That would be hilarious, but if that were the case, I wonder how you manage to make a whole city pranking one boy...

They're probably holding a Beeheyem themed festival/party, then see Ash not getting it & freaking out/that he's a total idiot, and go from there.

Summary from Animage. I will only post the last episode of it.

Attachments

• Beeheeyem.txt
    332 bytes · Views: 362
This is going to be a rather....weird and unusual episode, to say the least.

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org4282180.jpg

New summary. The only new information that appears apparently is that Team Rocket will appear.

www.dotup.org4282180.jpg

The only new information that appears apparently is that Team Rocket will appear.
Considering they have been appeared in almost all Decolora Adventure episodes so far, that was very predictable. I was still scared of them not appearing though, since I would love to see them either reacting to the whole Beeheeyemized town or being it by themselves. Or even, even split up as some/one of them are/is Beeheeyemized and the other(s) have to deal with that, but I don't see that as a high possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom