• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW133 - The Shining Disc! The City of Ohbem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The VA List.

Ash
Iris
Cilan
Pikachu
Axew
Jessie
James
Meowth
Nurse Joy
Officer Jenny

I will have a thread with the record of posts here. Main
ly because anyone is inteested in this.

Although there were 2 ilands by the preview, past week episode, this week episode and next week episode will be done on the Big Island.

Also, from adamant/Dephender (SPP Staff), this:
When the woke up... Dent, Iris and Pikachu's faces had all changed into Ohbem!! A panicked Satoshi runs outside... and finds this has happened to everyone in the city! What on Earth is going on!?

Summary:
Satoshi and friends spent their last night at Big Island in the Pokemon Center. But now Dent, Iris and Kibago's faces appear to have turned into the 'Brain Pokémon' Ohbem! And Pikachu has an Ohbem face too! Startled, Satoshi runs off for Joy and Tabunne to get help! But their faces have turned into Ohbem too! And as he heads outside, he finds the same has happened to Junsa! And everyone else in town too!

As he carefully sneaks through the alleys attempting to avoid notice, Satoshi suddenly hears someone calling his name from below! It turns out to be Musashi and Kojiro from the Rocket Gang, hiding in a manhole. The two tell him they are currently searching for Nyarth... Just what exactly IS the Ohbem's dreadful plan!?

Last edited:
Can't wait to see Ash and Team Rocket working together to save the day.

NICE, ASH AND TEAM ROCKET ARE FINALLY WORKING TOGETHER AGAIN AND THAT IS WHAT I LIKE A LOT WITH THEM AND TEAM ROCKET WILL BE NICE FOR ONCE AT LEAST AGAIN FOR PART OF THE EPISODE I THINK. ALSO NO PREVIEW YET I BELIEVE CORRECT.

Is Meowth brainwashed by Beheeyem as well? Seeing Ash cooperate with J/J is a breath of fresh air for BW.

This episode hasn't even aired yet and i'm absolutely in love with it.

IT HAS BEEN FAR TOO LONG, WRITERS! ABOUT TIME ASH TEAMS UP WITH TR AGAIN! >:U

Loved the scene where Ash smiled happily at all those towns people, then smacked the mask on and then cheesed it. Beautiful.

[video=youtube;9Kse1eorZ-o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Kse1eorZ-o[/video]

At the sponsors section it was revealed that Jessie and James aren't controlled and apparently team up with Ash. I love it when that happens. I wonder where Meowth is and if they're going to explain why they aren't controled like everybody else.
Also, I don't think everybody is pranking Ash anymore since one scene shows Beeheeyem directly controling the people.

Wow, Team Rocket finally seems to be used for something other than just randomly showing up just to be blasted off seconds after that. I love it. Instances where Ash teams up with Team Rocket have always been good IMO.

Last edited:
Yessssssssss!!!!!!!!
And more importantly - Iwane! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Finally some animation that won't burn our eyes out with it's shitness!

This will be the first episode in the Decolora arc I will be watching. I am really glad Ohbem is appearing again, but now without that lame creepy dude.

Looks interesting. At least the plot seems unique since I don't recall any other episode that centered around mass-possession. (Other than mayyybe Control Freak but really only Jesse was possessed there) Still, it looks like MORE filler unless someone evolves or gets a new move which, looking at Da!'s track record, is improbable. We'll see, though, we'll see...

I've probably been looking forward to this episode more than any other ep of DA! and now it looks like it could be even more interesting.

Just saw the Ending of the Preview and Ash and Team Rocket look totally priceless to me because they have not teamed up in over a Hundred Episode or so which was about 2 Years Ago Now I Think.

This episode hasn't even aired yet and i'm absolutely in love with it.

IT HAS BEEN FAR TOO LONG, WRITERS! ABOUT TIME ASH TEAMS UP WITH TR AGAIN! >:U

Loved the scene where Ash smiled happily at all those towns people, then smacked the mask on and then cheesed it. Beautiful.

It really has been too long! I miss their team-ups. ;3;

That poor cat, though. xD; Usually, when they team up, it's because they have no other choice... since Nyasu/Meowth wasn't mentioned, I'm inclined to believe he's under control and they need the kid's help to free him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom