• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review BW134: Pansy Appears! Erikiteru and Gogoat!!

Was the Parker in this episode the same Parker they met in the first cruise ship? I'm pretty sure he has the same red colorations.

By the way, I the only one that feels that the average adult size is inconsistent in this anime?
121tjec.jpg

I understand that Ash is a 10-years old boy and that we are accostumed to see the anime world from his own height, but seriously, Parker is too freaking big anyway.

Also, the BGM that played from the scene where Oshawott got out from his Poké Ball to Team Rocket's appearance... Is it a new music? I can't remember hearing it before, just like the BGM in BW127 when the giant Meowth chases Team Rocket. Are they slowly introducing BGMs for the new series perhaps?

It's funny when Pasnsy is only a few inches taller than Cilan while Parker is more than a foot taller. He could be seven feet tall.

True about that he looks way taller than all of them and I do not think it is the Same one I do not think.

Did Axew want to sumo wrestle? Is that why he was so upset here?
View attachment 88690

Yeah, I've since seen the episode and he wanted to fight, but the other competitors are really big. He got discouraged after seeing Mijumaru/Oshawott also get intimidated and step down, I think.

I wondered who Voice both Gogoat and Helioptile and if they will continue here for a while.

I wondered who Voice both Gogoat and Helioptile and if they will continue here for a while.

Not sure about Helioptile, but like you said in your other post, Gogoat does sound a lot like Unsho Ishizuka. I'm pretty sure it's him.

Pansy's Gogoat was awesome, loved it's voice and I really hope they won't replace that voice in the dub. I can't wait to see and hear it more.

Who thinks it's Unshō Ishizuka as Alexa's Gogoat and who also liked the Voice of it because it definitely sounded like him to Me.

OMG. Am I seeing what I think I'm seeing?
Sin_t_tulo_2.png

Is that... a baby? A BABY IN THE POKÉMON ANIME? I would say "I can die in peace now"!

Surprising I gues Man but I think nobody here thinks it is Important maybe but I maybe Wrong Here. Also Helioptile Voice Actress is the Same one Who does Pansage in japanese, I can not right Her Name Down it is hard to spell Out. Also did the Trainer with the Golurk have No Neck or Something like that. Did anyone think the Pignite VS. Slaking Match was FUNNY because it FELL Asleep and got Disqualified which I thought was very Funny Guys.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom