• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review BW135: Mystery of the Treasure! Deserted Island Adventure!!

The second character out of an opening.

It's Juniper. It's replaced by Alexa in this palce. Alexa appears in two scenes, one in Uuniper's place, once int he ending.

Charizard finally gets a win.

Nidoking appears physically.

TR makes a lot of appearances during a episodes. Liek in DP. When they try to attack Pikachu they are tired. They balsted off twice.

Ash's Pokemon and Iris' Pokemon have good screentime this episode. the exception is Cilan who is ahving Brock's DP syndrome.

The treasure are the evolution stones. Contains all the 9 types of Evolution stone in the market.

Allt he 3 Eevee evolves. It's the first time that we see Jolteon and the secnd time that we see Vaporeon and Flareon recently evolved.

Helioptile has a problem of fear very obvious from tpast episode and this episode.

Gogoat doesn't appear in this episode. However, Snivy is appearing here.

The episode was baout a island and has a history with some person and Vulpiz who now is alive in the forms of Ninetales (based on Ninetales' legend).

SO I Guess the Honchkrow were Scouts, cool that was nice I thought, but I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS RIGHT Shiftry in this Episode Used Razor Leaf I did not expect that I was try to think of Attacks it could use. Also, I give this Episode a 8/10 was not Perfedt but it was good. Also I looked and I could not really tell, but what was Alexa's Reaction to Team Rocket I saw on Filb.de but it was not great what was her Reaction. Also the Most Funny Part of this Episode I thought was Woobat and Yamask were TOTALLY Exhausted from Battles with other Pokemon and that was really Funny I thought.

SO I Guess the Honchkrow were Scouts, cool that was nice I thought, but I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS RIGHT Shiftry in this Episode Used Razor Leaf I did not expect that I was try to think of Attacks it could use. Also, I give this Episode a 8/10 was not Perfedt but it was good. Also I looked and I could not really tell, but what was Alexa's Reaction to Team Rocket I saw on Filb.de but it was not great what was her Reaction. Also the Most Funny Part of this Episode I thought was Woobat and Yamask were TOTALLY Exhausted from Battles with other Pokemon and that was really Funny I thought.

So we can say that TR's Unova Pokemon start to show some emotions.

The Nidoking Part was good and Funny. Also it Using Poison Sting while Running was Good.

When I saw this episode, I was like... what happened to Gogoat?! I guess it's not a walking Pokemon. Also, my Japanese is very rusty so I have just been watching the episodes, but I read on Bulbapedia that Alexa is actually searching for the Noivern that is set to appear in BW137. Does this mean it's actually a wild Noivern and she is doing a story on it? Or is Noivern a runaway Pokemon that actually belongs to Alexa?

Team Rocket Running Away from the Nidoking Reminded Me of them Running away from a Pink Nidoking from In the Pink in the Orange Islands if anybody Remembers that Besides Emotional when we had Talked about this Episode the Other Day. But this Scene Reminded Me of that Incident.

Just watched the episode and I can tell you that it was one of the best. 10/10 from me. The episode was kinda similar to the episode with Buck where the Pokemon attacked the group then Team Rocket, but it was good and TR were funny again.

Alexa is turning out to be an interesting character and her Helioptile becomes even cuter with its personality.

I really enjoyed this episode.

Kyuukon plays an important role since Johto! I can die happy now. (Also, Dare da was Rokon!)

During TR's treasure fantasy, Nyasu was making a reference to the games (Gold, Silver, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl) although he left out Crystal and Platinum.

The Eevees were exceptionally cute, and seeing all of them evolve at once was kinda cool, I guess.

TR was pretty funny. At least they were better than the last episode. But that scene where they just jump off the cliff was like...wtf?

I'm starting to like Erikiteru. I didn't think much of it during it's first appearance, but the little guy is starting to grow on me. It's nice to see it warming up to the other Pokemon too. (Also I'm happy the ending credits finally showed it's VA, since I was a bit curious who it was.)

I watched the Episode On YouTube and I thought it was better than when I gave My Original Review of this Episode I will give it an 9/10 when I originally gave it an 8/10 but this was good I thought a Pointless Filler but it was good. I Would Have thought that the Eevee would have been in More of this Episode but I guess Not.

Yes Nidoran Male can Skip an Evolution people U Guys should try and Evolve Your Nidoran that way People.

An episode about a search for a treasure chest can be a fun episode - at least for me - and this was no exception. Kind of funny to think that it's a chest of evolution stones that, in the end, serve to evolve three Eevee into their classic evolutionary stages in the end, as if the anime can't promote the Eevee family enough. But that's fine, and it was still a rather enjoyable episode anyway.

I liked the part when TR sends out their Yamask and Woobat to battle the heroes, but their Pokémon were too exhausted to battle, and then Pikachu blasts them off the island without a fight. Lol.

Apparently Nidoran ♂ can skip one stage of evolution.

Well Abra can... why can't Nidoran?

Also, wasn't surprised to see Alexa replacing Juniper in the opening. Clair hasn't appeared yet and having one of Cilan's brothers but not the other would be a little odd. But I did not think she would be appearing at the ending scene too... that Gogoat takes up so much space in the picture it's crazy.

Last edited:
The lawsuit.
kadabralaw-suitnotOCjustsharing_19b0dc_4538709.png

Unlike Earthquake, Magnitude and the Polygon line, Kadabra is consider taboo to not just the anime but also the TCG.

Oh... I forgot about that... well, that's still a random TCG thing and "justified" by the use of that special move... the TCG did that with other Pokémon too, I think, and there were other crazy stuff like the devolution spray...
Still not really relevant to the case presented here which was just an obvious mistake... I really hope they'll fix it and change the Nidoran to Nidorino for the dub (and future Japanese airings) but I guess that's unlikely

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom