• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BW135 - Mystery of the Treasure! Uninhabited Island Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW??? - Mystery of the Treasure! Uninhabited Island Adventure!

So, is Sylveon going to be in this episode?

It doesn't seem that Sylveon will be showcased here.

I guess that Helioptile is Alexa's Main Pokemon Partner I guess.

THE PREVIEW LOOKED GREAT AND CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS EPISODE.

If Charizard loses to that Ninetales right there, there'd probably be some controversy.

At least Helioptile has a bit more focus here.

And we all know what's inside the treasure chest.

How do we know that Helioptile has more Focus in this Episode than in Todays Episode just curious Man I Like you and all but I was just Questioning it Ok.

Episode doesn't look half-bad, looks like Kibago is getting some focus with guiding the Eevee(and Pikachu and Elikiteru) around. He also looks quite cute protecting the Eevee from Dirteng. Lizardon appearing at all is a winner in my book, I'm not angry about him getting damaged by Hidden Power by Kyukon. Seriously, why do people act as if Lizardon is some untouchable battle god that can only be hurt by the highest class moves?

If Charizard loses to that Ninetales right there, there'd probably be some controversy.
There will only be controversy if people choose to make it, Lizardon just came back to be a regular member of Satoshi-tachi. He isn't exclusive to wins.

Last edited:
I've already forgotten Ash has Charizard on his team, so when it appeared in the preview I was perplexed. Good going writers.

There will only be controversy if people choose to make it, Lizardon just came back to be a regular member of Satoshi-tachi. He isn't exclusive to wins.

There's only going to be controversy if people choose to conjure it. Lizardon just came back as a regular member of Satoshi-tachi, he isn't exclusive to wins.
Repeating yourself in the same post doesn't give you bonus points. People have a right to be miffed about any of Ash's Pokémon losing to a wild Pokémon for no particular reason. Also, has Charizard won at all since coming back?

Last edited:

Episode doesn't look half-bad, looks like Kibago is getting some focus with guiding the Eevee(and Pikachu and Elikiteru) around. He also looks quite cute protecting the Eevee from Dirteng. Lizardon appearing at all is a winner in my book, I'm not angry about him getting damaged by Hidden Power by Kyukon. Seriously, why do people act as if Lizardon is some untouchable battle god that can only be hurt by the highest class moves?

There's only going to be controversy if people choose to conjure it. Lizardon just came back as a regular member of Satoshi-tachi, he isn't exclusive to wins.

I'm going to be extremely upset if Charizard loses most people already know that I hate Best Wishes but it's not fair to bring Charizard back and hype up his return just to have him sit in the background and do nothing. First we believed that he would actually beat Iris's Dragonite but then N had to interrupt and screw everything up then we thought he would actually fight Reshiram but that didn't happen either. To be honest, as much as I like Charizard they shouldn't have brought him back it was just an insult to him they should have brought Gible back since he is a dragon type and Iris wants to be a dragon master.

To be honest, as much as I like Charizard they shouldn't have brought him back it was just an insult to him they should have brought Gible back since he is a dragon type and Iris wants to be a dragon master.
It's obvious Lizardon should have never come back in the first place. Just like Hikari had no Contest and was useless, Lizardon should only return for big battles and not to be a regular member.

Lizardon isn't the only Pokemon not getting battles either, I'm still desperately waiting to see Gamagaru.

Repeating yourself in the same post doesn't give you bonus points. People have a right to be miffed about any of Ash's Pokémon losing to a wild Pokémon for no particular reason. Also, has Charizard won at all since coming back?
Wow, I didn't even notice that. Edit and save error.

It's obvious Lizardon should have never come back in the first place. Just like Hikari had no Contest and was useless, Lizardon should only return for big battles and not to be a regular member.

Lizardon isn't the only Pokemon not getting battles either, I'm still desperately waiting to see Gamagaru.

Wow, I didn't even notice that. Edit and save error.

I agree, the writers shouldn't have brought him back and they made an even bigger mistake by hyping him up like this.
Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
http://pokebeach.com/news/1212/best-wishes-season-2-episode-n.jpg

As for Palpitoad I don't know when we are going to see him again at this rate I feel I don't think we'll see him anymore in Best Wishes.

I've already forgotten Ash has Charizard on his team, so when it appeared in the preview I was perplexed. Good going writers.
Sometimes I almost forgot that currently Ash has Charizard in the team even remembering the return episode. Given that in Da! the members with battles are Piakchu, Pignite, Oshawott and Snivy.

Hikari is more useful than Lizardon. For a difference: Lizardon's effect in ratings is a 0.2-0.4; Hikari bring back ratings by 2.0 up. Hikari had Kairyu vs Manmoo while Lizardon got nothing. Hikari had focus on 3 episodes and half of 8 episodes while Lizardon is getting focus in one episode of 28? episodes.

However, the fact that Hikari feels useless in Isshu is the cause of why she left after Adeku vs Shootie and the debut of Kotetsu and not at the start of the Girls' episode like the Meloetta story implied.

Hikari is more useful than Lizardon. For a difference: Lizardon's effect in ratings is a 0.2-0.4; Hikari bring back ratings by 2.0 up. Hikari had Kairyu vs Manmoo while Lizardon got nothing. Hikari had focus on 3 episodes and half of 8 episodes while Lizardon is getting focus in one episode of 28? episodes.
Neither impacts ratings, how many times are you going to ignore me when I tell you Hikari and Lizardon's return episodes and episodes with them get the exact same thing as any ol' BW episode?

Anyway, I'm kinda surprised Yanappu doesn't have a role in this episode, he is the only stone-evolution potential Pokemon of Satoshi-tachi at the moment.

Anyway, I'm kinda surprised Yanappu doesn't have a role in this episode, he is the only stone-evolution potential Pokemon of Satoshi-tachi at the moment.

According to info from pocketmonsters.net, (a) Pansage is going to play a central role in one of DA's last episodes. What if Dento obtains a Leaf Stone here, just to use it later in a critical moment, in a similar fashion to Brock's Happiny? But I'm speculating too much now :-/

Anyway nice to see a Stone-centered episode again. It's been a while, I think.

Last edited:

What Roles will the Eevee play you think will the Treasure be some Stones to Evolve them or will it be something Else. Also is it Dig that the Eevee are also using does anyone Know?

I hope Cilan gets a Leaf Stone here. Then Pansage might evolve in the upcoming Pansage episode (which I assume is Pansage episode).

Yeah, this is a bit of a long stretch. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom