• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BW135 - Mystery of the Treasure! Uninhabited Island Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is thgat a Retorical Question Man, because I do not think so ok, I was thinking like Razor Leaf or Overused Shadow Ball or even SolorBeam.

I'm pretty sure it was sarcasm. Shiftry can't actually use Razor Leaf and I wouldn't like Shadow Ball because Shiftry always use and the Mismagius are already confirmed to be using the move, however I'm still expecting Shadow ball.

Ok that is fine I was trying to guess Moves that the Shiftry would know ok and I ALWAYS get Retorical Questions and Sarcasm so mixed up and not trying to get on the Nerves of People just curious what Moves it might know Ok. And I also checked on Bulbapedia it can learn Razor Leaf and it could use Leaf Tornado which would be Asome.

Ok that is fine I was trying to guess Moves that the Shiftry would know ok and I ALWAYS get Retorical Questions and Sarcasm so mixed up and not trying to get on the Nerves of People just curious what Moves it might know Ok. And I also checked on Bulbapedia it can learn Razor Leaf and it could use Leaf Tornado which would be Asome.

Oh, so it can. Of the moves already debuted in the anime, Leaf tornado is probably what I want to see the most, but I'd love to see Foul Play or Nasty Plot debut here

Leaf Tornado has ONLY been used by by Trip's Snivy/Servine and I think we need to see the Move again because it is a Good Move.

Here's a scene from this episode:

dg6lci.jpg

Spoilers too:

No stone Getto Daze, no captures, Araragi-Hakase got axed from the opening.

That is a COMPLETE Error and this should be Made Fun On Caption The Screenshots I think.

LOL. That's so hilarious and so completely unexpected. You'd think that the Japanese writers and animators would have had a grasp as to what pokemon can evolve into what.

I think the weirder thing is that the leaf stone is covering Shiftry's crotch ever so perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom