• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BW135 - Mystery of the Treasure! Uninhabited Island Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW??? - Mystery of the Treasure! Uninhabited Island Adventure!

Looks like a fun episode but I hope this doesn't mean we get this episode instead of a possible return of Virgil.

I mean it would make sense for Virgil return around the time the movie airs because of the Pikachu short. I rather see him instead of some wild Eeveelutions

Dunno about Virgil, the way they finished with him last time (spoilerz) won't make it easy for him to return, unless an excuse is explicitly stated.
Still, I am 101% sure we see Sylveon this time around...

Oh yay. More Eevees.

Why not make this the Eevee show while you're at it.

The box looks like it's filled with evolution stones.

I don't say that it's obvious but I said Sylveon is going to appear and we know by the release date that Sylveon evolves by a New Stone"

The evidence?
1) The episode is airing when the movie short debuts.
and 2) This episode is revealed at least a fucking 15 episodes (including Episode N) prior to the airing.

When a episode is revealed too far in advance means that this episode has or a legendary or ties with a important promotion.

Dunno about Virgil, the way they finished with him last time (spoilerz) won't make it easy for him to return, unless an excuse is explicitly stated.

I doubt the league was his ending but if it was then it was a really poor one.

I like Virgil as a character so I really hope we'll see him again. Besides that his Eevee evolving into Sylveon seems like a better way of promoting Sylveon than letting a wild appear.

I doubt the league was his ending but if it was then it was a really poor one.

I like Virgil as a character so I really hope we'll see him again. Besides that his Eevee evolving into Sylveon seems like a better way of promoting Sylveon than letting a wild appear.

Okay, I don't wanna spoilerz but I have to!

He should enter a Champion League or something!
Besides, how can Winning a freakin' League be a poor ending for a character?

It's a poor ending because we have barely seen anything of Virgil.

Him winning the league would have been a great ending if he had battled Ash and been introduced earlier in BW. Seeing as how he was introduced 1 episode prior to the league, it would be much better to give him more appearances after the league.

I think Virgil is quite an interesting character which I would love seeing more of. I know there is a chance we'll never see him again, but I think he has a lot potential and I am still hoping we'll see more of him in the near future and maybe he will even battle Ash. Because only appearing so briefly without even battling Ash is just a bad way of handling him, whether he won the league or not.

By the way there is no need to put it in a spoiler tag. I doubt anyone who hasn't watched the league is looking in a thread of an episode airing in July.

Anyways, back on topic. I wonder if Sylveon will evolve by using a new stone they will introduce in gen 6. The chest seems to contain a lot of evolutionary stones and it wouldn't make a lot of sense for them to just show Vaporeon, Jolteon and Flareon.

If you guys wanna continue your debate on Virgil without going off-topic, you're free to make a thread about him int he Pokemon League to discuss him further. :3

That won't be necessary. This debate is over.

Most of the Eeveelutions are appearing in an episode that involves pokemon that evolved from stones, even though only three of the Eeveelutions evolve from stones. Really, writers?

I bet most people probably don't jump towards this conclusion but...surprise Pansage evolution via Grass Stone?

I bet most people probably don't jump towards this conclusion but...surprise Pansage evolution via Grass Stone?

He's in the movie, so no. I would like to see Dento find a Grass Stone and decide to evolve his monkey along with his bro's in the future though.

This episode is airing in July, so it's probably after the film.

Yay Virgil. So he's a rescue dude, the champion and now he's a treasure hunter. Overpowed tosser. Hopefully we'll finally learn Sylveon type before this episode I can't wait a month.

Note that if any of you want to discuss Pansage evolving, there's a Capture/Evolution/Release thread for that.

It would make sense for Virgil return around the time the movie airs because of the Pikachu short. I rather see him instead of some wild Eeveelutions
Wow, so you were right ._.
Anyway, I wonder how will they handle this episode seeming that Virgil will show up with the Eeveelutions battling Mewtwo and then the Eeveelutions will get their own "Pikachu" Short two weeks prior to this episode. Too much Eevees for now.

The box looks like it's filled with evolution stones.
It seems like a random treasure to me. Considering that only the Gen I Eeveelutions are set to appear here, I wonder why would them along with a Mismagius and a Shiftry try to aim for a box full of evolution stones. Unless it's to help Eevee to evolve into a Sylveon via the Moon Stone or something, which I don't find likely.

I doubt anyone who hasn't watched the league is looking in a thread of an episode airing in July.
I haven't watched the league and I'm looking in a thread of an episode airing in July. I already knew that Virgil wins it, though.

First, It's confirmed that this episode will air on 25th June.

Besides Ninetales, Vaporeon, Eevee, Flareon, Jolteon, Shiftry and Mismagius a Vulpix is also confirmed to be in this episode via this link:

pocketmonsters.net Broadcast Data

This episode obviously has something to do with Evolutionairy Stones, so that Vulpix is probably going to evolve during the episode in the Ninetales that was already revealed to appear here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom