• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW136 - Ibuki and Iris! The Different Colored Crimgan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW??? - Johto Gym Leader Clair Returns

Iris giving away her Dragonite to Clair would be nice, than she could actually train Axew before she leaves.

I'm predicting either (a) Emlyn Morinelli is going to voice her in the dub, (b) Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld/current Joy will voice her, or (c) a new voice actor will voice her. Call it a hunch, but I think the former is most likely, as Emlyn seems to be TPCi's go-to VA for any roles previously done by Megan Hollingshead or Lee Quick in the 4Kids dub. Megan Hollingshead played Clair in the 4Kids dub.

That being said, Emlyn Morinelli's Officer Jenny was my favorite voice for Jenny besides Lee Quick: I was surprisingly disappointed in 4Kids' second VA Jamie Davyous Owens back in AG, and when it comes to VAs, my preferences usually lean towards them.

IT WILL BE A GOOD EPISODE I JUST KNOW IT.

Ibuki and Iris! The Different Colored Crimgan!!
August 1st

Last edited:
Re: BW??? - Ibuki and Iris! The Different Colored Crimgan!!

So basically, Shiny Druddigon is just an excuse for Iris to meet Clair so she can later go to Johto. XD

So basically, Shiny Druddigon is just an excuse for Iris to meet Clair so she can later go to Johto. XD
That or we'll be getting a Waninoko redux, since the summary basically says something about Ibuki looking to find an alternate-colored Crimgan and according to the poster Iris's Kairyu and Ibuki's seem to be feuding.

Ever since Clair was brought back into the picture I knew it'd be an excuse to get rid of Iris :p

That or we'll be getting a Waninoko redux, since the summary basically says something about Ibuki looking to find an alternate-colored Crimgan and according to the poster Iris's Kairyu and Ibuki's seem to be feuding.
So, we maybe the episode begins with Iris and co. seeing the shiny Druddigon and Iris decides to catch it. Shortly after, they encounter Clair who reveals that she's after the same Pokémon as well. At the end, either Iris or Clair get the Druddigon.

So, we maybe the episode begins with Iris and co. seeing the shiny Druddigon and Iris decides to catch it. Shortly after, they encounter Clair who reveals that she's after the same Pokémon as well. At the end, either Iris or Clair get the Druddigon.

Obviously Clair, as Druddigon is on her side in the DA! opening.

About time.

It'd be a decent episode, if the opening had not spoiled who was going to catch the green Druddigon. At the very least, Clair will be shown using her Dragonite to catch it. I wonder what moves it will use.

Sure hope Charizard appears in this episode as well.

What will probably happen:

1) Clair catches the shiny Druddigon.
2) Iris battles Clair's Dragonite with her Dragonite and loses
3) Clair invites Iris to come to Blackthorn City to train with her. Iris can't decide and Clair gives her time to think about it.
4) Final episode of DA! Iris decides to go to Blackthorn City.

10 years. 10 LOOOOONG years I've been waiting for Clair to return and I sure as hell hope her Kingdra comes back, because when was the last time a Kingdra had a semi-major role in the anime? Since Ash battled Clair 10 years ago, that's when. And since then Kingdra have had cameo roles and only appeared for a few seconds! The last time one appeared in a cameo role was in the Manaphy movie!
*Rant over, I am angry*

Also, I think there may be a thing between the two Dragonites (Iris's and Clair's?) like there was between Pikachu and Buneary. Look at the poster. See it?

I feel like this is the episode where Charizard will be returning to the Valley, or the following episode if Claire is still around. Charizard will probably end up in a battle against the Shiny Druddigon in the following episode, and than after a long fight, Ash leaves it with Clair to return to the Valley. Not really dealing with this episode, but I feel that Clair will be catching it during this ep.

I feel like this is the episode where Charizard will be returning to the Valley, or the following episode if Claire is still around. Charizard will probably end up in a battle against the Shiny Druddigon in the following episode, and than after a long fight, Ash leaves it with Clair to return to the Valley. Not really dealing with this episode, but I feel that Clair will be catching it during this ep.

Umm...this will be an Iris-centric episode. Sorry for ruining your dreams :3

Charizard won't have much role in this episode, even if it has battled Clair before. I am thinking this episode will be entirely focused on the relationship between Iris and Ibuki/Clair.

And unless they willingly spend some time showcasing her other Dragon Pokemon, I don't even see them showing Kingdra or any other Pokemon. The only one Ibuki will most likely be showcasing will be Kairyu.

I would like to post what exactly my speculation of this episode is..........but http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f228/bw...olored-crimgan-148819/index4.html#post4806921 has summarized it very well.

In other words no Charizard or very brief appearance of Charizard. Iris's Dragonite and Clair's Dragonite, Druddigon, Team Rocket and their Pokemon, Alexa/Pansy with her Elikiteru and camera. They can't shoehorn Charizard or Charizard's departure blah blah blah. Be grateful if they actually reference Charizard or show it out of its ball :p

Yeah, this is my humble opinion. But I am more than sure this will happen. I think I know how this show works a bit :3 If they do surprise me..........I am more than happy :p

Animation Director: Tomohiro Koyama.

So this episode will have subpar animation. That's a disappointment, I wanted one of the better animators to work on this.

Do we know if This will be good and have Clair's Newly Evolved Dragonite or something like that and the Shiny Druddigon is hers.

Yep, Possible Battle with Ash and Clair which will be pretty cool and she has a Dragonite as well and I think was pretty Obvious I think but Cool.

Ever since Clair was brought back into the picture I knew it'd be an excuse to get rid of Iris :p

Iris meeting Clair has nothing to do with wether or not Iris goes to Johto which i seriously doubt it.

Clair coming back does not mean Iris will be leaving the show anytime soon, but it is good to see Clair coming back after almost 10 years.

Atleast the OS will never be forgotten. I do wonder will Ash have another battle with Clair, atleast i hope so because that would be really damn great.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom