• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review BW142: My Dream, Pokémon Master!!

tumblr_mtqaidrleY1r2iinvo1_500.jpg

At least we get clarification on Gliscor's whereabouts. Although really, all I wanna say is "HI KINGLER! NICE TO SEE YOU! Been a while!"

It really is good to see nearly everyone together :)

I didn't watch the episode yet, but I want to ask if Wobbuffet returned to TR definitely or just temporarily, for this episode?

I didn't watch the episode yet, but I want to ask if Wobbuffet returned to TR definitely or just temporarily, for this episode?

Wobbuffet Did Return completely Now Man, And THANK GOD HE IS BACK it is not the same without Him

Wobbuffet returned to Team Rocket definitely, he'll be present in XY series too. :D

Oh... :/
So, apparently I'm the only one here who's disappointed with this fact. I mean in Johto he was sort of funny, but by the time the anime reached Sinnoh I was like: "get this annoying thing out of my face".

Something else I noticed during this episode that I forgot about until just now... Takeshi was wearing a white coat during Satoshi's fantasy. Who knows, he might be a fully fledged Pokemon doctor next week (shipped off to Johto, naturally).

I think the reason for the size inconsistencies is so that no one would be obstructed completely. Though maybe they shouldve had the regional birds up in the sky so there could be room on the ground

And Squirtle ??!! Where is he??! Typical of BW...
I can't believe..
He couldn't be there? Only Pokémon who were present took the picture.

Typical of BW, yeah, you should be happy you got this.

I can't believe..
Squirtle is in Johto. He doesn't appear in the picture for the same reason Pidgeot and Primeape don't. Come on -.-

I can't believe..

Squirtle's on duty with his squad elsewhere. He wasn't at Oak's Lab to begin with, while because Gliscor was recalled for the Sinnoh League, there was possibility Gliscor was left at Oak's Lab rather than returned to McCann. So no, you can't blame the series itself

I can't believe..
He couldn't be there? Only Pokémon who were present took the picture.

Typical of BW, yeah, you should be happy you got this.

Off with the Zenigame Firefighting Squad in Jouto.

I can't believe..
Squirtle is in Johto. He doesn't appear in the picture for the same reason Pidgeot and Primeape don't. Come on -.-

I can't believe..

Squirtle's on duty with his squad elsewhere. He wasn't at Oak's Lab to begin with, while because Gliscor was recalled for the Sinnoh League, there was possibility Gliscor was left at Oak's Lab rather than returned to McCann. So no, you can't blame the series itself

In the opening of BW, in Oak's Lab there was Squirtle and Primeape among the other Pokemon. It could have got at least a flashback maybe.

I can't believe..

In the opening of BW, in Oak's Lab there was Squirtle and Primeape among the other Pokemon. It could have got at least a flashback maybe.

Openings mean nothing. They are not canon events unless they're scenes from the show. Don't you know this by now? What would be flashed back to exactly?

I can't believe..

Openings mean nothing. They are not canon events unless they're scenes from the show. Don't you know this by now? What would be flashed back to exactly?
I know that, obiously. But everything can happen in BW.
I can't believe..
I would've been more annoyed if it'd been there because it's not supposed to. And we can't really consider openings as canon.

Why annoyed?!

I LIKED Team Rocket in this Episode and I am Sorry if People hate tHis guy but Wobbuffet was the BEST PART Of this Episode and since he is My Favorite Character in the Anime besides Team Rocket, but I REALLY LOVE THAT Blue Blob I MISSED HIM
SOOOOOOOOOOO Much.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom