• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review BW142: My Dream, Pokémon Master!!

I LIKED Team Rocket in this Episode and I am Sorry if People hate tHis guy but Wobbuffet was the BEST PART Of this Episode and since he is My Favorite Character in the Anime besides Team Rocket, but I REALLY LOVE THAT Blue Blob I MISSED HIM
SOOOOOOOOOOO Much.
Wow, you sure are happy, Chocadial... This is your sixth post about Wobbuffet in this thread :p
I'm also happy it returned, so I hope it's given more roles than just comedy relief for XY.

And Squirtle ??!! Where is he??! Typical of BW...
I can't believe..
I would've been more annoyed if it'd been there because it's not supposed to. And we can't really consider openings as canon.

Why annoyed?!
Ummmm... Because it's not supposed to be there?

Wow, you sure are happy, Chocadial... This is your sixth post about Wobbuffet in this thread :p
I'm also happy it returned, so I hope it's given more roles than just comedy relief for XY.

And Squirtle ??!! Where is he??! Typical of BW...
I can't believe..
I would've been more annoyed if it'd been there because it's not supposed to. And we can't really consider openings as canon.

Why annoyed?!
Ummmm... Because it's not supposed to be there?

Sorry, I just LOVE Him the Blue Blob is a GREAT Character and is AWESOME Comic Relief.

Pidove, Pidgey, Starly, Noctowl and Taillow in the wild or at the ranch. I like to think that Ash's birds all got lucky.

I loved when the Unova team joined in and attacked the Rockets at once. The whole scene was fluid and enjoyable. I just wish the Rocket battle was actually expanded a bit.

And I'm guessing Ash's hair growth in XY is just a stylistic choice and not a sign that he aged, since he seems to be leaving for Kalos right now. Not that I'm surprised about this or anything.

So whats the excuse for Seviper, Woobat amd the others staying at HQ while Wobbo returns?

So whats the excuse for Seviper, Woobat amd the others staying at HQ while Wobbo returns?

Giovanni wanted them to present any Pokémon they'd acquired and Meowth made up the story of Woobat, Frillish, Yamask and Amoongus being for him and handed them over since Jessie and James were panicking over not having anything to show.

Wobbuffet just randomly appeared in the hallway. He didn't think to call Seviper, Yanmega, Carnivine or Mime Jr. though, wherever they may be. :(

Where did you see the episode? Full?

where did you guys watch this episode?

Here, in www.nymphia.es you can watch the latest episode. It may include Karczx's opinion bashing the XY series, though be warned because he's not happy.

Of copurse, the website doesn't exist and I can't provide you of links to watch the episode. Because if I do, I will get a 3-point infraction becaus ethe sites where the episodes can watch are illegal and ShoPro will take down as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Pidove, Pidgey, Starly, Noctowl and Taillow in the wild or at the ranch. I like to think that Ash's birds all got lucky.

I knew Unfezant wouldn't be going to Oak's just to fly about the place. Even Pidgeot dropped by to meet her! (let the birdshipping fake rumor mill begin...)

No, producers. Don't show Ash interacting with all his Pokémon or the Isshu Team interacting with the rest. I mean, who in the world would possibly want to see that when they can watch Oak messing around with Alexa's Pokémon and Rotom?

Though we DO appreciate the shout out to Ash's fallen companions

Last edited:
An ok way to end the series. Glad its over (apart from the specials). I would have liked to see Ash interact with some of his other pokes too. Glad we got the group shot though. Confirms what I suspected of Gliscor being at the Lab, and now Charizard is likely to be a permanent member (really, he doesn't need any more training at the valley at this point).

Still, with that photo, I can't help but feel that there is so much potential at the front haha.

This is hands down the best ending episode. Regardless of the ups and downs of BW I'm glad they managed to have a good ending for Ash's Unova team.

Oh, Best Wishes. You had promise. You had ample amount of time to lead yourself to the right direction. You were such a fun series to begin. But sadly, I was pretty relieved when you finally came to a conclusion. Are you considered the worst series? *exhales* You have your good moments. I'll just say that.

This episode was very enjoyable from the return to home, the Unova team together, the reminiscence of the previous travelers we have seen, and that final scene after the credits which answered some of our questions before Best Wishes started. Also bridges this episode to the next upcoming series nicely. I do wish we see some amount of quality time of Ash and mother, as she did look pretty sorrowful of Ash's sudden declaration. I did enjoy Bulbasaur's Solar Beam signal. Such enjoyable times when Pokemon Contests were around.

Next series. Show us your stuff. How much will you improve? How much will you falter?

where did you guys watch this episode?

Here, in www.nymphia.es you can watch the latest episode. It may include Karczx's opinion bashing the XY series, though be warned because he's not happy.

Of copurse, the website doesn't exist and I can't provide you of links to watch the episode. Because if I do, I will get a 3-point infraction becaus ethe sites where the episodes can watch are illegal and ShoPro will take down as soon as possible.

Aw not an existing website..

This was a really good closure for Best Wishes.

Most of Ash's Pokémon didn't appear but they made up for it with the group photo, in my honest opinion. Also, I expected Ash remembering only Iris and Cilan but seeing all his previous friends and companions was a really pleasant surprise (though why is Misty still in her OS clothes?). It was a great transition between the two series and I loved seeing the glimpse of Ash's previous prizes. That's Tomioka for you, he cares about continuity as much as we do. He always writes the best episodes.

Ash did look awkward, however, in his new clothes due to the fact the style change hasn't occurred yet, it looked so strange. And I was looking forward to Delia actually showing her emotions in that one scene, but sadly, no such thing happened. God to know she was prepared in advance, she's probably gotten used to her son being a d*ck all the time.

Nice closure, Best Wishes.

Even if that were true, the baby pokemon's species is inherited from its mother.

Unfezant is female. We know Staraptor is male, and there is a very good chance that Swellow is also male. It wouldn't be possible for all of Ash's birds to "get lucky" if the anime follows game conventions.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom