• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BW2 Teams

OK, so I cheated a little and traded some guys back to White to evolve them... but this is my team, all L59-61

Spike the Lucario
Shining the Electivire
Mac the Leafeon
My Super Special Somepony's Zoroark
Steven the Simipour
Soarin' the Braviary

When I posted this, I was thinking about taking on the E4. I swept them, having more trouble with the E4 than with the Champion. I've now beaten the game.

Last edited:
Well, I think my intention was Samurott, Magnezone / Electivire, Scrafty, Flygon, maybe an eeveelution (Espeon-Umbreon) And someone who may join in the road. But as the game developed, I found a little cute Riolu just entering in Floccesy Ranch, so it changed everything. Now, my team is Samurott, Lucario, Arcanine, Flygon, Galvantula and N's Zoroark.

Currently in constant rotation of my team at the fifth gym that consists of:
Flaafy
Herdier
Lucario
Zorua
Psyduck
Servine
Heracross
Mincinno
Growlithe

My team after defeating Ghetsis :

Ryu (Lucario) Lvl 56
Magna (Scolipede) Lvl 55
Plue (Azumarill) Lvl 55
Magmoor (Magmar) Lvl 56
Sparky (Magnezone) Lvl 56
Louis XIV (Serperior) Lvl 57

Fun fact : I defeated his whole team with Serperior, except for his Cofagrigus who was defeated by Magnezone. Coil +¨Synthesis FTW~

Last edited:
I already defeated the Elite 4 in Black 2 and now I'm just going through post-storyline content. Here's my current team:

Emboar level 80
Lucario level 61
Mamoswine level 57
Jellicent level 53
Galvantula level 55
Archeops level 51

It has worked out pretty well. I am considering changing Mamoswine for a Garchomp though. It hasn't been as useful as I thought it would be, especially with Ice Shard not doing as much damage to Iris' Pokemon as I thought it would, and Garchomp would make only two of my Pokemon weak to Fire types, instead of three. I'll have to think about it a bit more, but I'm already leaning more towards raising one of the extra Gible I caught in Platinum since I already used the Poke Transfer to get it. I'll have to work more on my White 2 team as well at some point.

I already beat the Elite four ages ago, so I'm focusing mostly on the PWT and post-story stuff.

Serperior Level 67
Ampharos Level 67
Scolipede Level 67
Floatzel Level 66
Cryogonal Level 66

and the last slot rotates between:
Zoroark Level 63
Cinccino Level 65
Flygon Level 64

Most of the team members have been a real pleasure to use, especially Serperior, which may just have the most fun play-style of any starter I've ever used. Skill link Cinccino is just insane. Zoroark was a bit of a let-down though, and he got a bit boring after Illusion's novelty value wore off.

Samurott/Lucario/Genesect/Zoroark/Volcarona/Colbalion~Sawsbuck~N's Pokemon rotation

Samurott, and the Unova water starter line in general has been absolutely fantastic on my first play through, I really enjoy it more than my other BW starter choices, though I still kinda miss Serperior's speed at times. Lucario has been amazing, I actually got an Adamant nature : D wrecks nearly everybody, saved me a lot of times as well. Genesect... I honestly shouldn't have used it lol ... not that its bad or anything, but I really couldn't resist. I actually very rarely if ever used a Zoura before BW2, so the illusion trick was very fun to play around with. Volcarona was great, Sawsbuck was.. al'ight, not bad, but I found some of N's Pokemon like the ones captured on route 4 better for some situations. In the end I just settled on Colbalion for story purposes. :p

I'm afraid to start a challenge mode, too many great natures (Adamant Lucario, Modest Volcarona! >:D) on this playthrough.

Already beat the Elite 4 and I'm not breaking up this team for a while, at least not untill I finish Black Tower. Besides, they all have or had Pokerus.
Volcorona Lv 61
DW Gyarados Lv 61
Serperior Lv 60
Flygon Lv 62
DW Lucario Lv 61
DW Gardevoir Lv 60

For this run trough it was:
Samurott
Ampharos
Lucario
Arcanine
Flygon
Sawsbuck

Finally slightly less busy and can start White 2! Sitting breeding my team right now. :)

Sceptile (considering using Serperior instead)
Jellicent
Galvantula
Crustle
Carracosta
Archeops

Most of the team members have been a real pleasure to use, especially Serperior, which may just have the most fun play-style of any starter I've ever used.

How did you use your Serperior? I really want to use one, but they always seem a little lacking. I used an Adamant one before with Leaf Blade / Dragon Tail / Leech Seed / Toxic.

...the number of Pokemon I've been using is a greater amount than I've used before, so my team is constantly switching around. But here they are:

Ludwig (Servine)
Marina (Psyduck)
Kohl (Lucario)
Jan (Trapinch)
Ada (Ampharos)
Jack (Magnemite)
Georgie (Growlithe)
Sophie (Solosis)

All are about level 30~33.
I like to keep my Pokemon evenly leveled... or at least close as possible.=/

Emboar
Golduck
Espeon
Flygon
Sawsbuck
Galvantula

That's what I've decided on at the moment, but I'll probably make some changes when the games actually come out.

Ha, I knew I'd make some changes, my final team was actually:

Emboar
Golduck
Espeon
Braviary
Galvantula
Tangrowth

I just evolved my Eelektrik and am in Victory Road, so I've finally got my final Black 2 team. ^^

Serperior
Lopunny
Flareon
Eelektross
Unfezant
Golduck

I'm probably going to replace a couple HM moves later though.

I've finally settled on a team and I've just started playing White 2. At the moment it's Trapinch, Tirtouga, Joltik, Dwebble, Ferroseed and Frillish. I'm excited to use Ferroseed!

Last edited:
Well, pre-hall of fame I used:
Samurott
Umbreon
Magnezone
Arcanine
Flygon
Reuniclus

But, because there are a lot of really Great post game pokemon I added some them, so now my team is
Samurott
Gliscor
Cresselia
White Kyurem
Genesect
Ducklett

And ducklett is just for HM's. I'm hoping to get a Regigigas once my friend can give me the Iron Key, so I can get Registeel.

My Pokémon Eleven (because training only six is too mainstream for Jet)

Arcanine
Cinccino (secret)
Musharna (Dream Radar)
Flygon
Mienshao
Lapras

Braviary (secret)
Leavanny
Serperior
Eelektross
Absol

All of them are at 58-60. The five on the bottom didn't make the hall of fame, but were nonetheless very cool and useful

White 2:

Brian May (Samurott ♂) Lv.83, Lax
Ice Beam, Superpower, Megahorn, Surf

Reznor (Electivire ♂) Lv.83, Lonely
Wild Charge, Brick Break, Earthquake, Ice Punch

Vedder (Leafeon ♂) Lv.83, Adamant
X-Scissor, Dig, Leaf Blade, Toxic

Dickinson (DW Excadrill ♂) Lv.84, Lonely
Earthquake, Shadow Claw, Rock Slide, X-Scissor

Kazu (Volcarona ♀) Lv.84, Quiet
Bug Buzz, Giga Drain, Heat Wave, Quiver Dance

Winehouse (DW Gyarados ♀) Lv.84, Adamant
Waterfall, Bounce, Stone Edge, Outrage

I've finished B2 twice, (Japanese version) and to say the least, I didn't enjoy it at all. Now that I have the English version, I find it so much more fun. (At first, it didn't give me that feel of a new Pokemon game)

I've kept my team very simple except one that I testing at the moment.
How my current team stands:
Samurott - 49
Gothitelle (The one I'm testing) - 41
Vibrava - 38
Lilligant - 33
Lucario - 38
Magneton - 30

It may seem like I'm cheating, but I'd like to have the game done as soon as possible so I can do some of my favorite things like the World Tournament VGC, and White tree hollow. My team is

Serperior
Thundurus-T
Tornadus-T
Landorus-T
Metagross
Lucario

I have too many ice weakness so two steel types balance out the mix, I'm not an experienced singles player, but do enjoy doubles. The games are great, just have to memorize my FC. Hope everyone else is also enjoying the game!

Black 2

Samurott
Cinccino
Togekiss
Garchomp
Crustle
Cofagrigus

White 2

Serperior
Pidgeot
Flygon
Flareon
Electivire
Golduck

These are my story mode teams in B/W2. I traded a couple of low levelled Pokemon, or so to the games from B/W to mix them up a bit.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom