• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BW2 Teams

Emboar -> Hydreigon (best switch I've ever made)
Gliscor (amazing)
Walrein (even more amazing)
legit shiny Galvantula (BEST THING EVER)
Gothitelle (second gotten, second least powerful)
Bisharp (I never knew how useful Iron Head is)

Emboar -> Hydreigon (best switch I've ever made)
Gliscor (amazing)
Walrein (even more amazing)
legit shiny Galvantula (BEST THING EVER)
Gothitelle (second gotten, second least powerful)
Bisharp (I never knew how useful Iron Head is)

Awesome! Galvantula is one of my favourite Pokémon, I'm so happy for you that you have a legit shiny one in your main team! Walrein is also bad arse.

I'm starting to grow a little bored with my team, so I'm pondering some changes. As of right now, it's:

Zoroark lvl. 62
Arcanine lvl. 63
Unfezant (ie Uggz) lvl. 63
Ampharos lvl. 64
Lucario lvl. 64
Samurott lvl. 64

I've put training aside for the moment to start working on the Pokédex and collecting medals (sadly, I'm a sucker for them). When I'm done with the catching phase, I'l likely drop Zoroark and switch to a five member team. I'm also considering the drastic move of boxing Samurott, as his moveset is boring as hell and he's predominately an HM slave for the moment. On the positive side, though, this is probably the first time I've ever used a Lucario properly, and I love him so much more now.

Here is my Black 2 team so far:

Emboar
Tangrowth
Starmie
Scolipede
Ampharos (Bobeep)
Tyranitar (Godzilla)

I was originally going to keep my Flygon until I caught myself an Adament Pupitar by luck.

My team in Black 2 is:

Emboar
Ferrothorn
Starmie
Eelektross
Drapion
Flygon

When I fully evolve all the Pokémon in my team for White 2, in which I'm currently travelling through Reversal Mountain, and catch the Swords of Justice it will be:

Blastoise
Chandelure
Virizion
Magnezone
Altaria
Claydol

I'm currently using a Pansage instead of the Virizion. I traded a hatched Squirtle from Black version because I have Black, White, Black 2 and White 2 and there are only 3 Unova starters so I ran out of starters to choose.

After doing a bit of a level grind after the past few days, I've decided to mix up my team a little bit.

Convoy-Monferno
どぐう (Dogū)-Golurk
Loki-Electivire
Starfire-Staryu

I got Ruki, my Lucario, up to level 50 but realized that I really didn't have a good use for him anymore. Since I'm bereft a good Fire type and I had to grab something for a quick Poke Transfer--I needed a Garchomp to save a shiny Golurk--I sent over a Chimchar that I had buried on my copy of Pearl. As of right now, I'm training the little guy in Attack and Speed.

Prima's also not as useful as he once was, so I started training a Staryu to take his place. She's got good Speed and Special Attack and since she already knows Ice Beam and Psychic, I have high hopes for her. I'm just having a tough time trying to figure out who will end up as my fifth and sixth man, though. I'm think of breeding for a decent Pawniard to get another Steel type. Still stumped on the last member, though.

Whenever I get the game I have two different teams in mind...
Main Team
Snivy -> Servine-> Serperior (Starter)
Riolu-> Lucario (W2) Timburr-> Gurdurr-> Conkeldurr (B2)
Growlithe-> Arcanine (W2) Magby-> Magmar-> Magmortar (B2)
Elekid-> Electabuzz-> Electivire (W2) Mareep-> Flaaffy-> Ampharos or Magnemite-> Magneton-> Magnezone (assuming you can access Chargestone Cave before E4) (B2)
Sandile-> Krokorok-> Krookodile(W2) Swinub-> Piloswine-> Mamoswine (B2)
Ducklett-> Swanna (will be on both teams)

B2 Storyline Team:

Samurott
Roserade
Flygon
Ampharos
Banette
Lucario

The hardest part was going through the whole storyline without a proper Fire type. Also, my Flygon was speedy, but couldn't smack hard. Samurott's nature (Bold) made the game much more harder!

After E4 and Post Game Events (minus PWT and Black Tower), I'm remaking my pure Gen V team from Black.
They are:
Haxorus
Archeops
Chandelure
Scraggy
Mienshao
Eelektross

Back up members:
Braviary
Zoroark

Not really in the competitive scene but my in-game White 2 team (just beat the Castelia gym and explored Route 4 a bit) is

Anneli the Servine
Lucario the Lucario
Wargle the Braviary.

I have a Genesect in both games but it kind of feels cheap to use one.

Black 2 team (stuck in that damned wind tunnel in Mistralton Gym)

Tesla the Magnezone
Sonic the Sandslash
Epic Flail the Ferroseed
Zoroark the Zoroark
Hiero the Sigilyph
Botan the Emboar

Probably gonna switch up my teams. I'm not gonna just use six Pokemon throughout my adventure.

I just defeated the Pokémon League, all my Pokémon were at level 62; aside from my 'main' Pokémon Flygon, who was at level 64. I tore through them with surprising ease. I posted about it in my blog, click here if you're interested. Very easy Pokémon League, I could've easily done it without Carracosta and Archeops!

Big Ben the Emboar
Eagleman the Thundurus
Sapphire the Latios
Swordzz the Excadrill
Jake the Lucario
Bazooka the Magmortar

My team through most of the game:

Samurott
Lucario
Zoroark
Haxorus
Eelektross
Arcanine

I have a Flygon that I used for a bit before I found where Axews could be caught. I also have an Umbreon and Gigalith that saw limited action. I have to say that the E4 was a joke and the battle with Iris was more or less who could 1-shot the other faster. No idea where to go from here with my team. I want to replace Samurott and just use him as my HM slave. I might go find a Staryu somewhere or something. Haxorus is nice, but I don't have the TMs yet to make him killer so I'm kinda stuck with spamming Dragon Claw. I might replace him as well in the near future. Overall I like my team more so that I've liked other teams I have used in the past, I just don't know where exactly I want to go from here with it.

This was my in-game rotation team upon defeating the Pokemon League:

Dante the Samurott
Noah the Arcanine
Lucia the Roserade
Vergil the Lucario
Kyle the Krookodile
Selene the Reuniclus

Beatrice the Crobat
Naomi the Galvantula
Sentinel the Metagross

I did a blindlocke on Black 2, and beat the game a few weeks ago. This was the final team:

Princess the Jellicent
Freya the Roserade
Zephyr the Magnezone
Nina the Krookodile
Kellen the Altaria

Other team members were Nana the Arcanine, Quill the Ampharos, Siegfried the Swanna, and Godric the Emboar. :)

Well...I just got White2 and I'm about to defeat Marlon...here's what I have so far though! :p

Emboar
Klang
Sigilyph
Leavanny
Simipour

And my 6th Pokemon is gonna be White Kyurem! This party is doing me a lot of good so far!

Main Team
Elekid-> Electabuzz-> Electivire (W2) Mareep-> Flaaffy-> Ampharos or Magnemite-> Magneton-> Magnezone (assuming you can access Chargestone Cave before E4) (B2)

You can get Magnemite below Virbank Town. Elekid also is there. (For W2 only)

Here is my team till Lacunosa Town. (Heading for Opelucid soon)
Samurott
Scrafty (traded)
Electabuzz
Arcanine
Flygon

Don't know what to do for the sixth Pokémon. I kept a Watchog, as a HM slave. But the team is quite complete. Also thinking of getting one of my sweepers of Black, Eelektross after E4.

Main Team

Samurott
Scrafty (traded)
Electabuzz
Arcanine
Flygon

Don't know what to do for the sixth Pokémon. I kept a Watchog, as a HM slave. But the team is quite complete. Also thinking of getting one of my sweepers of Black, Eelektross after E4.

I meant if I can get to Chargestone cave so I can get Magnezone before E4

Main Team

Samurott
Scrafty (traded)
Electabuzz
Arcanine
Flygon

I meant if I can get to Chargestone cave so I can get Magnezone before E4

Oh, sorry. I thought you were talking about catching a Magnemite.

My team in Black 2:

- Serperior ("Nickname Zero")
- Ampharos
- Aggron
- Volcarona
- Glaceon
- Lucario

This was the first time i didn't have a dragon type pokemon in my team.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom