• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW36- Iris and Excadrill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ishida

Reaction score
From Monthly Tv Guide.

ドラゴンバスター登場!アイリスとドリュウズ!!

BW 036: the dragon crusher appears! Iris and Excadrill!!

airdate: 26th may

Last edited by a moderator:
It's about time this episode got here. Hopefully Iris will finally discipline Doryuzu.

I'm excited as well for what could happen. I think it may be slightly more responsive to her, but not fully obeying her.

There is something wrong with this translation

What's wrong with it then? Buster/Crusher seems fine to me...

I'm excited as well for what could happen. I think it may be slightly more responsive to her, but not fully obeying her.

Like Mammoo slowly warming up to Hikari? I'm up for that with Doryuzu and Iris as long as it doesn't get dragged out longer than it should.

It's about time we get to see some focus on Excadrill.

Like Mammoo slowly warming up to Hikari? I'm up for that with Doryuzu and Iris as long as it doesn't get dragged out longer than it should.

I wouldn't want it to be too drawn out either, though I'm thinking with Dragon Rage mastered, they'll be more time to focus on Iris' other problems with Doryuzu being first.

From the sounds of it, I'm guessing she battles a Dragon with it and uses her knowledge of them to beat it with Doryuzu.

I hope the episode reveals what went wrong between the two of them. The Bloom is on Axew made it rather clear that Iris has done something in the past that has made Excadrill resent her, so I hope we get a flashback and find out what it is that caused this to happen

I was just watching the Looney Tunes cartoon where Bugs faces off against 'The Crusher' in the ring. So...there's my weird image to go along with that supposed title, I guess.
I bet this dragon crusher was 'just passing by'...

I do like how there's been a procession of Iris-related episodes recently. If this is indeed true, then thank god. The lack of Excadrill was has gotten quite tiresome, and at this point, I just want them to wrap up the disobidience thing so we can at least see it out of it's drill mode.
I'm really looking forward to seeing how (or even if) Iris and Excadrill patch things up. I like it when Iris shows her tender side when caring for Kibago, so it'd be kind of cool to see that with a more ferocious looking 'mon.
Hug it out, with your giant metal claws!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW IRIS IS GETTING A LOT OF EPISODES!
The "Dragon Crusher" eh? Doryuuzu is the next target it seems.

I have a feeling Hydreigon might appear in this episode or maybe Haxorus and battle Excadrill. Oh yeah I bet when this episode airs "someone" is going to say Iris didn't even do anything even if she does or it's to generic or something like that.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Iris Episode which includes EXCADRILL DEVELOPMENT!

DO WANT!

It says "Buster", not Crusher..

Yay, another recycled plot

I can barely contain my excitement....

"Recycled"

Buster/Crusher? Are you using a online translator just curious. Because it defiantly says "Crusher".

Sounds interesting enough. Maybe we'll find out how she caught it. I dunno if it's just me, but it seems a little soon for Iris to get Excadrill to obey her fully.

the dragon crusher appears! Iris and Excadrill!! Dragon Crusher...Dramon Destroyer...*looks at Excadrill's claws* Wargreymon is not going to be happy.

Sounds interesting enough. Maybe we'll find out how she caught it. I dunno if it's just me, but it seems a little soon for Iris to get Excadrill to obey her fully.

may Arceus have pity upon your soul if you find yourself facing it in a battle, and it Actually OBEYS its trainer...:sweatlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom