• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW36- Iris and Excadrill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, if Excadrill ends up obeying Iris, then this will be sooner than I thought!

But hooray! Excadrill and Iris! Hopefully there's backstory.

This sounds like an good episode. I'm kind of a fan of Excadrill, so this makes me happy.

I wouldn't mind if Excadrill finally obeyed Iris, as it would probably mean he would do more with the show. Mamoswine didn't really do that much whilst he disliked Dawn asides from sitting in the corner and slouching, or sending Dawn flying off into the air. Excadrill has done even less, so I'm looking forward to him finally getting an episode and hopefully getting more screentime in the future as well!

This episode would sound more interesting if we actually knew something about Excadrill...and if he starts listening to her after this, then what would be the point of him not listening to her in the first place?

I'm hoping he still ignores her after this

Dragon Buster? Sounds to me like someone who beats Dragon Pokemon for a living or something.

This episode sounds more like a flashback heavy episode then anything else, so I'm looking forward to some great development between Iris and Excadrill.

Though if it isn't flashback heavy, just how is it going to revolve around Excadrill? Just exactly how is it supposed to get out of drill mode, without getting kicked by a Scolipede or getting attracted by an Emolga?

I am willing to bet that it has to do with a silly mistake that Iris did that was similar to what Ash did with the spearow.

YES! I've so been waiting for this episode! But I didn't think that it'd show up this early, oh well, I won't complain.

I'm a huge fan of both Iris and Excadrill, so this is of course an episode which I'm looking forward to.
I really want to see the story about Iris and Excadrill, I'm really curious! I mean, the reason for Excadrill not obeying Iris is something I've been speculating about for some time now. Has she done anything bad against him? Did she treat him bad? Have they been really close friends in the beginning and then something went wrong?
Oooohh! I'm really excited! ^^

Wow... another Iris ep. She's been getting a lot lately, all in quick succession. o_o Emonga's episodes, the Dragon Master one, now this. Guess they're making up for her lack of screentime earlier.

Pumped as hell, seeing as I'm an Iris and Doryuuzu fan.

Even though I think it's a little too soon, I'd just lol if this was a "Charizard Chills' rehash. With her losing to this "Dragon Buster", then taking care of Excadrill, and earning it's respect, thereby winning in the rematch.

So far there's now 12 episodes between the last Gym. They really did slow down.

So far there's now 12 episodes between the last Gym. They really did slow down.
Tell me about it, that extra 2 episodes are really going to impact the pacing of the show. I mean what if we don't get to the gym for 2 MORE episodes? o.o

The Blasphemy.

I just want to see Elesa already.

I'm just glad we get to see Excadrill do something.

Tell me about it, that extra 2 episodes are really going to impact the pacing of the show. I mean what if we don't get to the gym for 2 MORE episodes? o.o

The Blasphemy.

There's no denying a bulk of the episodes after Arty have been fillers. Aside from the Emonga eps, there's really nothing else besides the last Iris ep with Crimgan and this one, which I count as Iris' development.

Wow... another Iris ep. She's been getting a lot lately, all in quick succession. o_o Emonga's episodes, the Dragon Master one, now this. Guess they're making up for her lack of screentime earlier.

Pumped as hell, seeing as I'm an Iris and Doryuuzu fan.

I think it's good she is getting more screentime. She actually has a more secretive backstory and goals, unlike the previous three girls, so I'm glad that we are having her story fed slowly to us, rather than have it over and done with within six episodes

I'm really looking forward to this. Not so much the discussion that will inevitably commence over here once it's aired...oy vey

Excadrill's been begging for a focus episode since his debut back in BW009, glad it's finally rolling around.

*ish be quite a bit upset that Iris keeps getting episodes in quick succession and Dento (in this time block) only had one that was skipped TT_TT*

I guess she needs it...but I don't see why they can't space it out more...unless Plasma-dan comes back in Nimbasa *crosses fingers*

Yay! An episodes touching upon Iris and Exacadrill! Please show us how she caught it and why it hates her. -.-

Yay! An episodes touching upon Iris and Exacadrill! Please show us how she caught it and why it hates her. -.-

Lol I already had a pretty "accurate" theory on why it hates her. >:) She tried to put it in her hair when she caught it. TT_TT I don't want to see another Charizard Chills or Mamoswine epi. I'm beginning to think that maybe a lot of (Deino?) are attacking *insert place/Pokemon/them* and she has to use Excadrill to stop them.

Finally! I was wondering when we'd get to this episode. Can't wait to finally see some flashbacks of how the two met. :-D

I bet Tomioka will be writing this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom