• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW94: Seigaiha Gym Battle! Mantain VS Daikenki!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(moved to here since it fits more)
At least there is some inner logic to it, although it's a weird assumption. But it goes to show that like Ash, Kotetsu isn't interested in optional badges.

Which is a shame, since it contradicts what Ash said in BW005 of wanting to face as many different trainers as he can. He at least should ask Marlon if he can battle him in this episode.

It seems pretty obvious that the Wailord is Marlon's but I can't see it being used in battle, esspesually againt Riolu (Deducted from the Ferrothorn v Jellicent and Samurrott v Mantine) thought the battle is surely 3 on 3, which poses the question, if Marlon can't use Wailord, who will he use? Definatly not Carracosta.

Regardless, I'm hoping for this to make me happy after the yuck that was the Junior Pokemon Cup Tournament World (Or whatever its called), though I'm excited for everything in this episode, I'm most excited for Samurott and Ferrothorn.

Daikenki in the anime..finally...and in a gym battle, nonetheless :D

I'm also pretty hyped about seeing Shizui, and what kind of personality he'll have. Battle looks entertaining from the preview.

I'd like to see Satoshi battle him, but somehow I doubt it's going to happen. The episode is about Kotetsu's gym battle, after all, but hope this episode gives him more personality/less dumb than his introduction did. I just find it hard to care about seeing him win a gym battle when my first impression of him was "meh".

Just for bored fun, I made a map of Kotetsu's badge quest on the game map for reference:
Kotetsu-badges.png
It's as haphazard as his personality.

Somehow, I only think this is a 2 on 2, because of Wailord.

How on Earth does a Riolu, a Ferrothorn or even a Samurott beat a Wailord???????

And the fact that we're spending a decent amount of time in the forest stuff probably. I don't think that they'll be able to fit more than 2v2.

The second one is the Newtype summaries we already have.

How on Earth does a Riolu, a Ferrothorn or even a Samurott beat a Wailord???????

Considering that Buneary was able to beat a Wailmer, I really don't see the problem. Size really doesn't mean anything. Although that doesn't mean that I'm expecting it to battle.

Considering that Buneary was able to beat a Wailmer, I really don't see the problem. Size really doesn't mean anything. Although that doesn't mean that I'm expecting it to battle.

*cough* Snorlax *cough*

Don't you expect it to battle?

*cough* Snorlax *cough*

Don't you expect it to battle?

I'm not saying size=power, I just can't imagine it in battle with any Pokemon. The pool they're battling in does not look Wailord size, and the Pokemon itself is just not very manuverable I can't imagine it dodgeing or attacking with any kind of speed.

That feel when we'll never see Wailord properly battle. :(

I think trying to animate a huge Pokemon in a battle against a much smaller one would be tough, as well as Wailord having a tough time maneuvering around as the guy above mentioned.

Isn't it ironic that I have no interest in watching an episode that's airing on my birthday? ^^ I like how the writers thought of me. They must have said "Well, Trey's birthday is coming up on a Thursday, so our gift to him will be letting him sleep in. We'll air a bad episode so he doesn't have to wake up until like noon." :)

I'm just excited to hear Ueda again. I'm surprised more people aren't.

I'm just excited to hear Ueda again. I'm surprised more people aren't.

THIS MUST MEAN THAT BROCK IS GOING TO COME BACK!

Oh and that the reason he left wasn't because of him retiring or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom