• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

PREVIEW: BW95: Pokémon Nursery School Uproar! Washibon and Valchai!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score
  • Staff
Last edited:

Musashi

Clap Clap
Reaction score
Re: BW95: Unsure

This translation is a bit more rough, but I believe it's something like "Pokemon Day Care in an Uproar! Washibon and Valchai".

The summary mentions Dent doing a tasting. Guess he'll resolve the conflict.

Eitarou

What's a Pokemon?
Reaction score

This translation is a bit more rough, but I believe it's something like "Pokemon Day Care in an Uproar! Washibon and Valchai".

The summary mentions Dent doing a tasting.
Guess he'll resolve the conflict.
That, or they're having eagle and vulture for dinner.

Garren

Onduru ruragittan disukaa
Reaction score

No lie, I always thought Vulchai would make a pretty good Pokemon for Dent.

HumanDawn

Ultimate Digimon
Reaction score
Re: BW95: Washibon and Valchai

How many daycares does Unova even have? I'm glad that we have finally got some fillers. or maybe they'll give an egg to Dento out of nowhere as thanks

투 애니원

#1 2NE1 fan~
Reaction score
Re: BW95: Washibon and Valchai

Sounds like a very interesting episode just like the other 3231043 episodes before it. Seriously though, has the creativity been sucked out of the writers? I'll be optimistic since I love these two pokemon but it better be interesting.

Ampharos King

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!!
Reaction score
This seems to be another filler, but I am glad that the writers are getting the anime debuts for Rufflet and Vullaby out of the way. I can't wait to see what Cilan does in this situation.

Jukain

Aka: Sceptile
Reaction score
Wow, the list I made upon Genesect's reveal is being quickly thinned down. Let's review, shall we?

Top results, having not even been in Movie 14:
Ferrothorn, Vullaby, and Zweilous

Pokes that appeared in movies but have not appeared in the regular anime yet:
Samurott, Liepard (it was going to be in TR vs TP), Zoroark, Cinccino, Reuniclus, Klang, Eelektrik, Rufflet, and Braviary
6 pokemon remain...

Iteru

Something
Reaction score
Summary translated from Sushi at Serebii:

In a forest, the group discovers a Rufflet and a Vullaby fighting! When Cilan does a tasting with the two Pokémon...!?

L-05308

Reaction score
Rufflet and Vullaby have turned up to late in my opinion, if they debuted earlier on, they'd have made excellant variety for background pokemon

fawfulmark2

Reaction score
^ well to be fair, they both show up later in the games as well, so maybe they were sticking to a theme like that.

Grave-E

Load of Belloni
Reaction score
In a forest, the group discovers a Rufflet and a Vullaby fighting! When Cilan does a tasting with the two Pokémon...!?
And here I thought he didn't have a taste for chicks...

Caseydia

Because I can.
Reaction score
This seems to be another filler, but I am glad that the writers are getting the anime debuts for Rufflet and Vullaby out of the way. I can't wait to see what Cilan does in this situation.
Hmm, let me guess..... Probably find a solution like a normal person. Doesn't sound interesting to me unless someone catches one of them to stop the fighting. But I guess that would be too stupid of the writers to think of.:-/

Hellion

Child of the Atom
Reaction score
On one hand: Crazily rehashed plot
On the other hand: Dent possibly doing something hilarious.

I'm kinda not convinced by this episode, but I get the feeling it'll be like recent Dent episodes. Not great, not awful, predictable but with a few hilarious scenes that makes the episode go from pedestrian to okay. Not super enthused, but I'm hopeful.

Clemontic

Reaction score
This episode can be as mediocre as it likes, as long as I will be getting to see Washibon that's all what matters.

Dent using his Pokémon Sommelier skills to resolve a conflict between two Pokémon? That's new. I'm interested.

As you all know, the other times we saw Pokémon Sommelier skills being used between a person and a Pokémon.

Last edited:

Ashfangirl22

I love Ash.
Reaction score
Sure do have a lot of daycares in this region =/
At least Dento's Dentoness should freak the kiddies out.

Caseydia

Because I can.
Reaction score
Why can't we meet some adverage aged trainer schools than these daycares? I get little kids but what happened to cool cotds like they used to make?

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score
BWS2-11.png

Possible new summary

Status
Not open for further replies.