• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW96: Meloetta and the Undersea Temple!

Status
Not open for further replies.

This poster is absolutely magnificent. If I was in the place where it is placarded, i would steal it and i would frame this poster to put it in my bedroom.

( I hope that the episodes will be as awesome as this image)

It is my imagination or they forgot to draw the eyebrows of Kojiro?...

Last edited:
Wow...this is really important, isn't it? It's not as big as the Galactic finale, but it certainly has that kind of vibe now.

HQ version of the pic has just been tweeted, which hopefully means that Rockets will start talking about the episodes in the radio from now on ;D Can't wait!

A1JoVEjCcAAjmoN.jpg

This poster is absolutely magnificent. If I was in the place where it is placarded, i would steal it and i would frame this poster to put it in my bedroom.

Heh, I wanted to steal it too, but there were too many people :/ I had so many feels when I saw this poster <3 I took lots of pics of it but I couldn't get it right because I was shaking from excitement okay.

For Jeshi> I also felt very touched by discovering this poster on the forum, i imagine that to see this placarded somewhere in reality must be even more impressive. Nyasu, Kojiro and Musashi seems so important on this picture! I hope that they will not be two ultimate episodes in which the trio will appear. I also hope that they are finally going to know the development that we wait all since so for a long time...

A lot of people imagines that the trio are going to be killed by wanting to save the Boss but I do not think that Pikachu could kill somebody even accidentally LOL

You know if the radio show will continue after these episodes?

For Jeshi> I also felt very touched by discovering this poster on the forum, i imagine that to see this placarded somewhere in reality must be even more impressive. Nyasu, Kojiro and Musashi seems so important on this picture! I hope that they will not be two ultimate episodes in which the trio will appear. I also hope that they are finally going to know the development that we wait all since so for a long time...

A lot of people imagines that the trio are going to be killed by wanting to save the Boss but I do not think that Pikachu could kill somebody even accidentally LOL
They're not leaving tha anime. Before I was like 90% sure, but now after I learned that Banprest is going to put new Rocket figures on sale in 2013, I'm 100% sure. I mean, they wouldn't do that for characters that would be no longer on the show, right?

You know if the radio show will continue after these episodes?
Why would it discontinue?

It's been hinted at that tonight's radio episode will have some announcement about the Rockets in relation to these episodes.

Don't get your hopes too high...

And to the person who wants Persian to show up...you realize it's 15 years too late for that thing to play any kind of role, right?

Sorry to be a downer, but I just don't want anyone's heart to be broken because they put their expectations too high. I myself am bracing for just another by the book, empty headed, anti-climactic two parter with TR's "greatest plot ever" being thwarted with little effort on our heroes part.

Last edited:
Well were only speculating what COULD be in the episodes. Yes it has been 15 years but Giovanni has been featured with his Persian in almost all of his cameos. but Im guessing he will be travelling to Unova for this episode so maybe not. I also hope Persian will appear though :).

I also think this episode will deliever. I mean in a personal opinion BW series hasent delivered but I think there has been a build up to these episodes and with Giovanni making an appearance, I think it will be exciting.

Hope they are more spoilers about this episode before airing, dont htink I can wait a month with just this info ;)

A1W5pHUCUAMuqyN.jpg:large

Sakaki and Persian confront Satoshi and Pikachu!

cdnsk.bgejkr.fbg

So it took 15 years to see something that should have happened back in Season 1.

I guess better late than never?

So much for Persian not having a role.

If anything happens to Giovanni, Persian shouldn't share his fate. I'd like to see it join the trio, but I suppose it could end up with Giovanni's secretary.

It's kinda disappointing that Pikachu is able to have that battle in that setting - I've always envisioned the final battle against Giovanni to be as a result of Pikachu being properly captured and Ash fighting his way towards where he is being held - so Ash is in full rage mode against him. Perhaps they are trying to engineer this with Meloetta, but the backstory just isn't there yet - it's still a wild Pokemon and nothing particularly special.

Which means inevitably this battle will be of little consequence, unlike the epic battle it could have been with more at stake.

:eek: No way. The battle we've been waiting for for 14 years is finally here? I'd say more, but it'd be assuming too much. Ok, NOW we have Galactic finale status.

A1W5pHUCUAMuqyN.jpg:large

Sakaki and Persian confront Satoshi and Pikachu!

cdnsk.bgejkr.fbg

15 years and Ash and Giovanni FINNALY have a battle, face to face?

I swear, if this doesn't result in the most awesome fight in the history of the anime, I will be severely disappointed, this is the battle we have been waiting for over 15 years!

So we have waited fifteen years just for Giovanni to battle Ash, and even much longer than that just to see his Persian compete in a on-screen battle for the first time. For all we know this might just be hype.

Perhaps they are trying to engineer this with Meloetta, but the backstory just isn't there yet - it's still a wild Pokemon and nothing particularly special.

Which means inevitably this battle will be of little consequence, unlike the epic battle it could have been with more at stake.

Nothing particularly special? Little consequence? Meoletta is a Legendary Pokemon with the power to manipulate the emotions of people who is also Ash's girlfriend. What's apparently happening in that situation is what every Ash X girl/boy shipper wants to happen; Ash to save *insertloveinterestthatwillnevereverevercometrue* from Giovanni's clutches.

It's finally going to happen with a Pokemon! go figure, this is Ash we're talking about

EDIT:Guys, remember that 2012 April Fools joke?: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f228/bw077-bw086-episode-titles-revealed-april-fools-129520/#post3888339

BW086: Satoshi VS Sakaki! Pikachu VS Persian!!

Wow....

Last edited:
Nothing particularly special? Little consequence?]
Meloetta was always just going to go away anyway, Team Rocket always fail and Ash always saves the legendary from evil. It's every movie plot and it's every big event episode. It would be perfectly fine if this was just another special episode, but if this is supposed to be the climax of Team Rocket as an organisation, for it to be based around Meloetta sucks.

The thing with Pikachu was about all that distinguishes Team Rocket from generic villians - he's fought/stood ready to fight plenty of other leaders of evil teams - the only reason there's any more weight to him battling Giovanni is because of the past history with Team Rocket's ongoing attempts to capture Pikachu for him. If the plot is going to be the generic 'stop doing that to the poor defenceless legendary Pokemon who could easily kill everyone in this area' - it may as well be against a generic evil team.

Though I suppose you could argue that's what BW Team Rocket is. But all the more reason it's a terrible, rushed climax to a 15 year long storyline.

And I'll continue to talk this episode down in the hope that like every other episode I hate the idea of it turns out to be well executed and enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom