• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW96: Meloetta and the Undersea Temple!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally didnt watch DP but from what Ive seen of her in the small time in Unova, she isnt annoying, shes a good (yes strong) character.

She was a pretty good character in DP too :) (and the ONLY champion the prodcuers have handled very well, IMO (sorry, Lance))

Where did you find that information? The only thing I can find is this 一番くじ | 一番くじきゅんキャラわーるど ポケットモンスター -キャラホビ2012限定バージョン- , but I don't think it has anything to do with 2013. It's not that I don't believe you (because I believe!), but could you please share your source?
There was an information at the figure stand.
【キャラホビ2012】「ポケットモンスター ベストウイッシュ」、サトシ&デントがフィギュア化 - 写真 - 291109 - | インサイド (その他、玩具のニュース)

This had better be good to make up for the shitfest known as the Pokemon World Tournament Junior Cup...

This could very well make up for the Plasma two-parter...Unless it gets banned somehow everywhere.

I pretty much liked Cynthia. Back on topic...

As last. Ash finally going to confront the source who happened to be the man who behind all of these madness for years. Team Rocket's boss, Giovanni face to face. It took fifteen years for Ash to meet Giovanni. With this going on, Ash needs all the help he can get as he battle the entire army of Team Rocket. Now he can finally put an end to that organization once and for all.

I'll be frank, i'm worried that this will be the episode that confirms whether or not Giovanni is really Ash's father

Last edited by a moderator:
Giovanni: Ash, I am your father
Ash: Noooo!
Giovanni: Their is another Ketchum
Misty: !
Ash: Noooo!

Revealing who Satoshi's father is *now* isn't going to have any effect on the series whatsoever.

Also, that magazine snapshot doesn't say anything about Satoshi and Sakaki actually battling one another. All we know for certain is that the two will meet face to face.

Why are people even presuming that giovanni is ash's dad, i'm pretty sure ash's dad had spiky hair during the flashback :)

A1W5pHUCUAMuqyN.jpg:large

Sakaki and Persian confront Satoshi and Pikachu!

cdnsk.bgejkr.fbg

I can't wait to see Pikachu and Persian duke it out

I cant renember their ever being a flashback? its been a year since I watched the original series soo maybe im wrong ;).

But I think it will be awesome if Giovanni is ashs dad. Its not going to happen, doubt it anyway but there is a lot that could be done with that, it would be epic :).

I dont know how the confrontation will be presented, but I cant see why ash would confront giovanni, I think it will be the other way around. Thinking about the past the majority of episodes, TR confront Ash and team...

Why are people even presuming that giovanni is ash's dad, i'm pretty sure ash's dad had spiky hair during the flashback :)

That guy in DP wasn't his dad.

Even the old magazine scan about who his dad was left it up in the air. It's not Sakaki or anyone else we've heard of.

p96822 said:

Like I said earlier in the thread, that hasn't been confirmed yet. All we know is that the two will meet; nothing anywhere on that magazine page says anything about the two characters actually battling one another.

p96822 said:

Like I said earlier in the thread, that hasn't been confirmed yet. All we know is that the two will meet; nothing anywhere on that magazine page says anything about the two characters actually battling one another.

Completely true, its not been confirmed, but I'd like to think the anime wouldent give up this golden oppurtunity. But who knows.. im my opinion BW has been an unpredictable season so who knows?

It'd be nice, yes, but I think we're all aware of how this series loves to let its opportunities go to waste.

Yeah, where did the Larry thing come from? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom