• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW96: Meloetta and the Undersea Temple!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That comes from the latest summary, courtesy of Newtype (apparently):

While training one day, Satoshi's Waruvial lets everybody know that it wants to battle with the "Melody Pokemon" Meloetta. A Gohlurg trainer named Larry happens to see the two battling and assumes that Satoshi up to no good, so he starts attacking them!

Atsuhiro Tomioka, Tetsuo Yajima, Hiromasa Amano, Izumi Shimura

If Shimura is animating the first episode... Then I guess we'll have the Twist Mountain motto?

While training one day, Satoshi's Waruvial lets everybody know that it wants to battle with the "Melody Pokemon" Meloetta. A Gohlurg trainer named Larry happens to see the two battling and assumes that Satoshi up to no good, so he starts attacking them!

So Ash's Krookodile want to face off Meloetta that is awesome

Yeah, dotup always deletes the link after a few days. From the description I'm assuming you mean this:

wwwdotuporg3360333.jpg

wwwdotuporg3360334.jpg
This doesn't have anything to do with the episode. It is part of an activity page in a children's magazine.

Last edited:
Yes, those are the pictures I was talking about. I assumed that it was related to this episode when I read:

While training one day, Satoshi's Waruvial

I don't get the point of it if it's not going to be in an episode.

Thanks! Glad to see Meloetta might do more than just stand there and sing her meh song for once.

I assumed that it was related to this episode when I read

Yeah, but Kibago's actually training so it's clearly not related to an episode. XD

Meloetta will probably win the battle by reverting to Pirouette Forme and using Close Combat. The Larry character will no doubt serve the role of explaining Meloetta's connection to the temple and mostly seeming out of place; Cynthia's butler would have been better for the job since he seems rather mysterious.

Meloetta will probably win the battle by reverting to Pirouette Forme and using Close Combat. The Larry character will no doubt serve the role of explaining Meloetta's connection to the temple and mostly seeming out of place.

Larry = Lewis 2.0

Meloetta will probably win the battle by reverting to Pirouette Forme and using Close Combat. The Larry character will no doubt serve the role of explaining Meloetta's connection to the temple and mostly seeming out of place.

Larry = Lewis 2.0

True... it really begs the question... what was the point of that two-parter in the first place? The Kami trio is going to be featured here so why feature them there, especially since it didn't even set up this two-parter by having Team Rocket actually capture the Kami Trio.

Larry = Lewis 2.0

True... it really begs the question... what was the point of that two-parter in the first place? The Kami trio is going to be featured here so why feature them there, especially since it didn't even set up this two-parter by having Team Rocket actually capture the Kami Trio.

Maybe when the writers wrote the Kami two-parter they didn't know of the Reijuu forms' development. They didn't even have placeholder data in BW1. I'm glad that they're getting another special, though. Four episodes dedicated to them means enough screentime for an entire movie. It would leave a bad taste(Dento is rubbing off on me again :x) to the audience if the bad guys succeeded. Getting their asses saved 40+ episodes later would be odd and out of place as well. If they got the objects related to them like with what the Ginga Dan did, it would be okay.

I think a plus side to Satoshi finally meeting Sakaki face-to-face is that it might end that ridiculous "Sakaki is Satoshi's dad!" rumor.

So Golurk does not belong to Shauntal? That means the Unova League probably will not appear to help out here. (Oh but of course Cynthia is allowed) What is this aversion to showing any of them? D/P did the job much better.

From the extra summaries:

NEW INFO (Sept. 8)
Apparently, Larry has been looking for Meloetta, intending to bring it to a safe place.

So, Can I suppose this Larry (aka Lewis-long-lost-very-poor-wannabe-version) is another type of "priest guardian" to meloetta? Yeah, "good" way to rid off the powerpuff girl pokemon at the end of the arc... -_-*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom