• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW97: "The Reijuu Formes Advance! Isshu's Greatest Crisis!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what would be great? If all the Rocket scenes we had been getting in Best Wishes! Season 2 actually showed us how the hell Sakaki even got ahold of the Kami trio in the first place. That would definitely be more interesting than seeing the Rocket trio dicking around in front of a computer monitor episode after episode.

You know what would be great? If all the Rocket scenes we had been getting in Best Wishes! Season 2 actually showed us how the hell Sakaki even got ahold of the Kami trio in the first place. That would definitely be more interesting than seeing the Rocket trio dicking around in front of a computer monitor episode after episode.

It would probably be the same thing they did. I'd rather see PokeAtlantis.

That's what the first episode is going show. He's not in control of them yet.

I hope Ash is able to bet team rocket once and for all

OMG Sakaki and Satoshi are battling at last. They're going to battle for sure. Can't wait. This is going to be the battle that we've all waited for, Pikachu and Persian are definitely confirmed to be battling for sure without a doubt. XD

OMG I KNOW RIGHT?!?!

I really do hope that this is not the end for the trio. I hope they stay together and on the show until the very last anime episode.

Maybe if the the organization TR is disbanded, the trio will join Team Plasma/Neo Team Plasma.

If they do join Neo plamsa they will become even greater villians

Human said:

We're going to see plenty of this "PokeAtlantis" during the actual two parter. We don't really need to see them poking around those ruins for the episodes leading up to it as well.

Musashi said:
That's what the first episode is going show. He's not in control of them yet.

Presumably. We don't know that for sure yet.

Human said:

We're going to see plenty of this "PokeAtlantis" during the actual two parter. We don't really need to see them poking around those ruins for the episodes leading up to it as well.

I actually do think that we do need to see them poke around PokeAtlantis. The place underwater looks very artistic and gorgeous. I, as a viewer, want to see it and appreciate the artistic design. In the episodes, there would be a lot of action that would distract me from enjoying what's in front of my eyes. Seeing the place beforehand would make me psychologically care for it, speculate more of the upcoming events, have a better understand of what's going to happen and be more excited.

14ce36d3d539b6008fbc9c33e950352ac75cb7c0.jpg
e850352ac65c1038e80c5d46b2119313b17e89c0.jpg

New scans

Those scans sound interesting. They also have me pumped up for the 2-parter arc. :)

This is gonna be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom