• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW97: "The Reijuu Formes Advance! Isshu's Greatest Crisis!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Larry's design is actually pretty cool.

The goggles kinda remind me of Baird's.

And so i was expecting, the powerhouse of Ash(Charizard) to make a comeback here to burn him,blast those Therians and save the day.... But it seems the writers thinking the other way by making Pikachu save the day... But it cant do it everyday,, right ???

Hopefully we will get a preview of Unova League at the end of this episode !

Nope, it wont be as the are at least 3 filler episodes afterwards. Cant see it being that much longer until the league is announced :).

Happy the rockets are finally making a major return though, even if this is the last time we might see the grunts and giovanni. As someone who has almost watched the anime since the start I hope the orginisation doesnt spilit up, and if it does I hope the trio live on ;).

Nope, it wont be as the are at least 3 filler episodes afterwards.
That's irrelevant. After all, last month they showed a preview for this two-parter, even though there were five unrelated episodes scheduled to air first.

Talking about whether or not there will be a preview for the League is irrelevant too. Let's stick to just this episode.

BW097.png

VAs list and summary. :)

The first line talks about watching "the end of the Rocket-Dan". No question marks or anything. Now it's just a question of whether it's the end of the TRio as well.

There's other stuff mentioned that we've seen in promos, but I don't think it's anything really new.

End of the Rocket-Dan? Well that's got to be it for Giovanni, the Grunts and Zeger Evil Incorporated at the very least.

I hope Giovanni actually does die...similar to Hunter J maybe.

This will never happen, but I think it'd be cool if he committed suicide similar to the HGSS event.

This will never happen, but I think it'd be cool if he committed suicide similar to the HGSS event.

He didn't commit suicide. It was just the radio cracking on. I can't see Giovanni ever committing suicide.

Last edited:
Preview
- Dragonite, Unfezant, Garchomp and Golurk fly up to the top of the temple.
- Possessed Meloetta screams.
- Larry can't stand the sound.
- Golurk fires a Flash Cannon with Pansage on his back.
- Tornadus dodges it and uses Hurricane?
- Thundurus uses Thunder?
- Landorus uses Stone Edge.
- Crazy Giovanni yells out.
- The Pokemon attack each other in the sky.
- The Kami Trio all attack at once.
- Dragonite crashes through some ice.
- Garchomp, Golurk and Pansage follow.
- Pikachu does a stronger looking Electro Ball
- Ash commands Pikachu to attack.

Preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNv6I9ILFRE&feature=plcp

Last edited:
That really looks like Pikachu when it absorbed the Red Orb - Giovanni gets possessed and goes insane with the power? Great.

Ash does look weak when there's a Garchomp, a Golruk and a Dragonite and he's left with Unfezant. Though Pikachu looks really powerful there, I wish Ash had a big flying Pokemon on hand here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom