• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW97: "The Reijuu Formes Advance! Isshu's Greatest Crisis!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Larry has some damn good ears for him to be able to hear Meloetta's scream from miles away.

Team Rocket final apperance and their final mission! After seeing Giovanni being seen with red things on his eye and head, he is going to die after Ash and others save the Unova from disaster!

So, is Giovanni going to die after all this?

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG Sakaki and Satoshi are battling at last. They're going to battle for sure. Can't wait. This is going to be the battle that we've all waited for, Pikachu and Persian are definitely confirmed to be battling for sure without a doubt. XD

I waited for 15 years for this!! 15 YEARS AND THEY'RE FINALLY FACING EACH OTHER (NON-MOVIE TO BE EXACT ;))

I guess it's no more Team Rocket after this, one of my friends will be upset. This is gonna be one scary episode, nobody will sleep. Larry has the ears of a dog since he can hear Meloetta's screams of terror miles away. No more Meloetta I guess! but she's one of my favorite favorite legendary pokemon. She may become Ash's or return to her old trainer(?)Larry (well why is he acting all lovey with Meloetta in the first part and she was even close to his chest). We'll miss you Meloetta! I'm kind of glad that Team Rocket might leave (I hate them). One of my friends and I were imagining how it would be like if N replaced Giovanni. I hope that happens!!

I can already imagine Seger's reaction if Giovanni dies.

Seger: Alright Giovanni! Leave it all to me! Giovanni, you're dying and I hate to say it, but I don't need you! I know! I'll take over Team Rocket! I'll tell everybody I am the new boss now! Hahaha! Smell you later!

And then he escapes in his helicopter and it suddenly explodes.

Um, I dunno if I can post this here, but I made a fanmix for last/this episode. (Mods, I'll remove if you want.) Of course, I don't know if my predictions are correct... maybe I should have went darker!

The link is in my blog here.

The TRio isn't going to die... Giovanni? I'm not sure. I don't know if I want him to die... although, it might be a good plot thing... I'm really up in the air. I'm really eager to see it either way!

As far as this ep is concerned end of meloetta rather than team rocket.. its been said that this may be TR's end.. but no one knows how far its going to happen.. atleast we can see a nice battle of legendaries n Cynthia's Garchomp(& Dragonite added to certain extent)... otherwise it may be good to see Giovanni exploding.. excited seeing the preview...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom