• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW97: "The Reijuu Formes Advance! Isshu's Greatest Crisis!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW95: "The Reijuu Formes Advance! Isshu's Greatest Crisis!!"

FYI, you can't copy / paste Japanese text here for some reason. Something about the forum software not being able to recognize it?

Anyway, translation:

10/4 "The Reijuu Formes Advance! Isshu's Greatest Crisis!"
Meloetta, Satoshi, and Pikachu have been trapped in the underwater temple thanks to the Rocket-Dan. Morever, Sakaki, the boss of the Rocket-Dan who wants to rule the Isshu Region, has summoned the legendary pokemon Tornelus, Voltlus, and Landlus. The three change into their Reijuu Formes and start wreaking havoc.

This sounds suspiciously like the summery of the first episode. Trying to avoid spoiling us for once?

Screenplay: Atsuhiro Tomioka,
Storyboard: Yūji Asada
Assistant Director: Yūji Asada
Animation Director: Masaaki Iwane

And so begins Team Rocket's "greatest plan", which I continue to be curious on...

Nope. The poster said the big finale is on 9/27 and 10/4.

Unova's greatest crisis? That implies that there won't be any more villainous action, with Team Rocket or otherwise, in Unova at least.

The only thing I'm interested in this episode: Meloetta leaving. :p

I get the whole "this is the end" feeling they're trying to instill, but I don't see this being the end for the trio, so meh. Meh like Mehloetta. XD

I still can't believe that the "final Team Rocket showdown" is a two-part storyline, and that this is the second episode.

Parts of this episode will be very rushed, such as Cilan, Iris, and Cynthia battling the Therian pokemon to save Ash; Ash battling Giovanni and TRio to stop Meloetta from its rage; TRio trying to save Giovanni from dying; Meloetta's more-likely-than-not departure, etc.

Again, we have no confirmation that Satoshi and Sakaki are going to battle one another in this two-parter.

OMG Sakaki and Satoshi are battling at last. They're going to battle for sure. Can't wait. This is going to be the battle that we've all waited for, Pikachu and Persian are definitely confirmed to be battling for sure without a doubt. XD

this is going to be awesome of team rocket making their big move

Wait guys I had a more-than-likely-not thought: what if Giovanni was just using the Kami's as a ploy to lure Reshiram and Zekrom out? After all, the Kami's are supposed to wreak havoc right? Then using the Kami's he captures ( more likely controls ) one of the dragons. Having one he challenges the other one with the help of the Kami's and gets the other one. Having 2/3's of the Tao trio and the Kami's he will be practically unstoppable? Right? I haven't a clue what comes next, but I'm sure it involves Meloetta, etc. I know it won't happen, but that would still be kinda cool.

Meh once upon a time I would be excited but after seeing the 1st nine eps I'm not feeling it anymore. These will probably be only about as good as the aqua and magma finale.

Wait guys I had a more-than-likely-not thought: what if Giovanni was just using the Kami's as a ploy to lure Reshiram and Zekrom out? After all, the Kami's are supposed to wreak havoc right? Then using the Kami's he captures ( more likely controls ) one of the dragons. Having one he challenges the other one with the help of the Kami's and gets the other one. Having 2/3's of the Tao trio and the Kami's he will be practically unstoppable? Right? I haven't a clue what comes next, but I'm sure it involves Meloetta, etc. I know it won't happen, but that would still be kinda cool.

Reshiram and Zekrom would've been in all the promotional stuff if that was the case. Besides, there's no time for more Pokemon anyway. Wrapping up the Rockets is going to be rushed enough as it is.

Yea I know. But I just can't help thinking if it wasn't so rushed, we we would've seen the introduction of Reshiram, as it has yet an episode to star in. Besides it'll probably just be a huge anti-climatic disappoint. Other wise it'll be the best (so far) episode(s) of the Best Wishes! series.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom