• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW98: The Most Magnificent Pokemon in the World?! Chillaccino vs Tsutarja!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously can't wait for this episode, I'm so excited about it. :D

Dangit, why does this air the week after my holidays end? My classes are conspiring against me watching this episode!

Anyway, it just wouldn't be right if we went a region without Ash in girls' clothes... again. Because when you have a boy who has seemingly found the secret to avoiding puberty, you might as well make the best of it. Doubly so when there's also a guy with a darn-fine body on the scene as well.

Had a desire to see Dent cross-dressing again and we're getting it. And look, Satoshi can never escape from it.

I like how a stuck-up Pokémon like Tsutarja gets featured in an episode with rich people and a fancy rich house.

Last edited:
I'm glad to know that Cinccino is getting an episode to itself after its awful debut in the Junior Cup, and Snivy will get some focus, that's so good, she was kinda forgotten after Tepig evolved.

I'm also looking forward to Ashley's return! XD

FINALLY, Snivy is getting some attention. I thought Ash had forgotten all about Snivy which makes me cry ;__;

Looking forward to this one!

I don't think anyone forgotten about her. She was heavily focused around the middle of BW but ofcourse along with Oshawott and Piplup, there is no room for anyone esle's Pokemon.:-/

Last edited:
Ash didn't crossdress in Johto

True, but in the OS overall he did, where Johto belongs. :p

I still think his maid outfit is at the top though, but I'll have to see the episode itself in order to make a clear judgment. Regardless, Cilan's dress tops everything though. If it wasn't for that fan he'd be burning up.

Last edited:
Ash didn't crossdress in Johto

True, but in the OS overall he did, where Johto belongs. :p

I still think his maid outfit is at the top though, but I'll have to see the episode itself in order to make a clear judgment. Regardless, Cilan's dress tops everything though. If it wasn't for that fan he'd be burning up.

Iris look like a lady now and they made the greatest crossdress Ash ever

So we finally come to the regional Ash cross-dressing episode, its happened once every saga so this is no surprise.

Tried making it a bit bigger but its kinda blurry...

Untitled.png

I don't get what's so funny/sexy/interesting about a man crossdressing as a woman. I'd rather see a woman with a fake beard or mustache at least...now that's something that makes my day every time. So please, Iris, please grow a mustache! Males need fanservice too!!

I don't get why Satoshi and Dent needed to disguise themselves anyway. There should be plenty of space to hide in Iris' harido.

Seriously, it is good that Tsutarja gets a chance to shine again. If only its moveset would be updated...I don't want MeroMero every time it appears. It has basically been the same since its debut episode. At least we can hope for a bitchslap fight between Tsutarja and Chillaccino. Magnificent people do that, right?

Out of all the news that's come out for BW2's future, this is the only thing that I'm looking forward to. Long-overdue Snivy episode + Ash finally doing his mandatory crossdress-once-per-series routine (after all this time I was about to assume BW was going to forgo this tradition) = small nougat of goodness in this series that keeps me sticking around in spite of the badness.

I would really love it if Snivy learned a new move, too. She desperately needs something; going almost this entire series WITHOUT learning anything new. This is a good time as any to do so.

But yeeeeeah Ash in a dress, IT'S ABOUT TIME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom