• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW98: The Most Magnificent Pokemon in the World?! Chillaccino vs Tsutarja!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW98:Unsure

It's about Tsutarja, and that's Satoshi and Dent in drag behind Iris.

This episode is going to be fucking awesome.

Didn't think we'd get through this series without seeing Ash crossdress sooner or later :D lol Dent looks like Marie Antoinette.

So Princess Ash wasn't a dream after all. Amg <3.

Can't wait for the episode.

it is called "the most magnificent pokemon in the world?! cinccino vrs. snivy!"

I guess this is the episode Ayana Taketatsu was rumored to be in. Nice to see Chillaccino is getting a decent battle. I am not sure if I like the fact Tsutarja's trainer is going to be an ojou-sama(shocking, I know), but hey, Cinderfella is right, we haven't seen that archetype being used for these kinds of situations.

I'm glad that Cinccino is getting a proper focus episode. Makes me wonder why they even bothered to debut it in that recent tournament, when it did sod-all there.

More screen-time to Snivy I will definitely not say no too, although I couldn't care if she evolved or not, as I think she's fine the way she is. Is this Trainer of Cinccino that she'll be battling her previous Trainer, maybe? That'd be interesting, as I've been hoping for her previous Trainer to get the chance to appear too now that Tepig's previous Trainer has.

Lol, I thought Ash was Skyla at first. But OMG, I'm loving his dress.~

Not to mention Dento! OUNF! Looking good gurl.~

Also, Iris' hair is darling.~ Her acting formally will surely be interesting.

I'm looking forward to every single episode coming up. Wow.

Aw, Satoshi wants to look as fabulous as Chillaccino~

Nice to see Tsutarja getting some screen time again. Feels like it's been a while.

FINALLY, Snivy is getting some attention. I thought Ash had forgotten all about Snivy which makes me cry ;__;

Looking forward to this one!

Iris looks faboo and Ash crossdressing agian with Clian Lols

It's been a long time since Ash's Snivy got some focus after the non-stop Oshawott fest.

It's been a long time since Ash's Snivy got some focus after the non-stop Oshawott fest.

To be perfectly honest, it wasn't that long ago, since Snivy had a huge role in the episode where Tepig evolved. Which was about 17 episodes ago. Not complaining since I love Snivy, just saying.

His other Pokémon, like the reserves, all are in far more need of development than Snivy is, even though it'll be really nice to see another episode focusing around Snivy.

*Inserts comment about Ash and Cilan in drag here.*

So anyway, it's nice that Cinccino is finally getting a good episode after its lousy debut during the WTJC.

Ash and Cilan crossdressing together.

I haven't even watched this episode and it's already my absolutely upmost incredibly amazing top favourite episode ever.

So I guess now we can't go one series without having Ash get into a dress.

I really hope this doesn't mean one of the writers has some creepy ideas.

An overfluffed chinchilla vs everyones favorite grass snake.....for title of the most magnificent pokemon in the world.... hmm not too sure about that. strange how i have a feeling that due to the degree of the main characters outfits i predict that the opponent will be the snotty stuck up Ms. cadillac of the serier. I am glad that none of the characters are wearing swiss maid dresses. ugh. but still crossdressing? come on... SEEN IT! need new running gag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom