• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW98: The Most Magnificent Pokemon in the World?! Chillaccino vs Tsutarja!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please give Snivy a new move, she's done nothing of interest this season, and her move set is getting a bit stale. A shame for one of the more entertaining pokes on Ash's team.

Yay for the mandatory cross dressing ep!

wwwdotuporg3438487_zpsa8aeb9c8.jpg

Iris is going to use Snivy to enter. What happened to the rat? Why would Snivy compete in something so OOC for her to even compete in the first place? Past trainer possibly involved? I would like Snivy to learn a new move here that would help her inevitable battle against Trip's Serperior.

That's just the title of the episode. I don't think anyone has translated the plot.

That's just the title of the episode. I don't think anyone has translated the plot.

Here ya go:

The group meets Maya and her colleagues of the Flower Garden Opera. There, an incident occurs which makes Iris angry!!

It doesn't mention a competition. When I said "compete", I didn't mean to say there was going to be one. Just how OOC it is for Tsutarja to even be in something that she doesn't care about(fashion).

More Iris episodes yay XD! Snivy is going to being the best out of Iris. Crossdressing seem awesome too

Yay, Tsutarja's in the title! Yay Satoshi and Dent are crossdressing, surely the summary will make note of whichever three of these characters the episode is about...

The group meets Maya and her colleagues of the Flower Garden Opera. There, an incident occurs which makes Iris angry!!

LOL no, this is the Iris show, it's about Iris. I guess the writers really have abandoned all pretenses that any other characters on this show actually matter. XD Seriously, this episode is going to have some funny thanks to Dent and Satoshi, and I hope that Satoshi and Tsutarja get to interact and battle together in this episode and that they're the actual focus of the episode, perhaps with maybe exploring the backstory of Tsutarja. Could this Maya girl be Tsutarja's former trainer? Maybe Tsutarja is going to doubt that Satoshi is good enough to be its trainer and the relationship will be strained, before both realizing that they gel well together. Oh who am I kidding, why would we do that when we can focus on... "Iris being angry". XD I'm not putting anything past the writers at this point. I can see it now, Iris uses Tsutarja in battle, it evolves twice, becomes stronger than Arceus just by being in the vicinity of Iris and chooses to go with her cause she's such a better trainer than Satoshi, lol.

I can see it now, Iris uses Tsutarja in battle, it evolves twice, becomes stronger than Arceus just by being in the vicinity of Iris and chooses to go with her cause she's such a better trainer than Satoshi, lol.

please don't jinx it

For Ash, it's probably still embarrassing.

More like one of those once a year, "It's that time again" dealios I think. Like Christmas!

Wonder what this Flower Garden Opera thing could be? I smell Meloetta focus.

..... oh, so this episode will have an Iris focus too...

Well, now I have to not let my hopes get too high for the only episode I'm looking forward to. Fantastic.

I can already predict why. This competition thing is girls-only, which is why Cilan and Ash crossdress, but for whatever reason Iris participates in this, she's got an Emolga to use for this nonsense. >< I'd like to think she would be aware of the boys' plan to sneak into the competition, wherein Ash can use HIS Snivy. So then we can have a less-retarded set-up of this. That's assuming that's this episode's premise.

Either way, Iris has had more than enough screentime and glorification already and she's getting a lot more... why give her this episode, too? ._. If Maya does turn out to be Snivy's former trainer or whatever, Ash should be getting the focus of this episode.

Now all I can do is dread and look forward to this episode simultaneously. Guhhhh. Iris Show, indeed.

Last edited:
What's with some people obsessing over the cross-dressing and act like it will make or break this episode (and I don't mean here, but other places)? This is coming from someone who likes a bit of cross-dressing here and there. I'm more interested in Cinccino FINALLY having some good focus and Snivy in a battle. Who knows if the cross-dressing bit will last only like...2-3 minutes or something.

Ash should be getting the most focus here since it's his Snivy, unless Iris borrows it for some reason....ugh.

So don't piss off Iris or she will wear a dress of girlness and show that she not that way about girl

If Maya's Snivy's former trainer then she'll definitely evolve.

A another regional Ash crossdresses episode. First he dressed as a girl named Ashly, he dressed as a another girl, then dressed as a french maid, and now he's a princess. Yay!! Snivy!! We missed her. I hope Cilan suddenly gets reminded of home and has a flashback with his family or a fantasy with Cress, Panpour, and his parents. I mean he pretends like his brothers don't exsist. Their almost neglected I hope a flashback or a fantasy shows up. And doesn't the reason Ash and Cilan cross dress remind you of Ash trying to get in Celadon Gym? yes it does. It's also a good chance to see Cilan in his underwear (something I've been waiting for). Finally Iris gets called "ugly". Two of my friends and I think Iris is just ugly (girl needs a haircut). Pansage gets covered in mud! Spoiler! But it'd be a good opportunity to him getting bathed by Cilan (please note: this is me and my imagination again), I hope Cilan is shirtless as he's giving Pansage a bath (I know I have a crazy imagination but I'm also hormonal). And Pansage goes into drag queen mode too!!! (he has a bow on his tuft even though he's male :sweatlol:). So I was right the whole time this is girls only club!! Even Pikachu has an artifical tail tip.

Last edited:
I hope that Iris doesn't blackmail Ash if she take a picture of him when he is in the dress

I hope that Iris doesn't blackmail Ash if she take a picture of him when he is in the dress

Hey now, while I'm really getting frustrated with the trainer aspect of Iris' story, the above action is asshole territory. As far as Iris as a character goes, at worst, she's a snide brat. Going by that, she's more likely to tease the boy (should she even care esp since the info titbits make her sound more annoyed at the matter at hand).

All I'm hoping is that Snivy gets some much starved and extremely deserved coverage FOR ONCE.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom