• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bwaby Mworphs (A PokeMorph High fanfic)

Abstractwatercolor

Consider the coconut
Reaction score
Will gave me this idea. He told be about a dream he had where his favorite charcters from books and movies were little kids.

So I decided to do something like that for PMH. In this chapter, Nathan is four, and May, Lessie, and Flame are 3. (Typos and such are intended.)

I own Lessie, while Flame belongs to Flame Alex, May belongs to Darth Pema, and Nathan belongs to Miles Prower. I'm just borrowing those 3 to amuse myself.
=========================================

Lessie’s POV

Fwame, Mayzie, Natey and me were si’ing in the pwaypen at Natey’s house. We was watching Opah, and we heared her say “You get out of life just what you put in to it.”

“Wuzzat mean?” Natey asked. “Siwwy Natey!” I giggled. “Opah means that if you put a toy some’ere, it stays ‘ere ‘till yow pick it up.” I picked up a block, and sat it on his head. Then I took it off. “See?”

“Dat’s no fair!” Natey said. “I’m older den yow! And yowwz a girl!” He pouted. “Oh c’mon!” Fwame said. “Let’s go outside.” “Okay!” Natey said. “Mommy, can we go outside?” He called.

His Mommy let us outside, then sat down to keep an eye on us. When she wasn’t looking, we went into the woods.

“Look at dis!” Mayzie called, holding up a mush’oom. “Ooh, gimme dat!” Natey said, grabbing it. “A mush’oom?” I askeded, looking at it. “Yep. Bottom’s up!” Natey said, putting it in his mouth. Den he fell down. “Natey!!!” I screamed.

“I’ll get his mom!” Fwame blurted out, running. Mayzie followed him. Natey’s eyelids moved. “Natey?” I askeded. He blinked. “Hey Wessie.” He mu’ered weakly. I smacked him. “OW! Wha’ was dat for?!” I smacked him again.

“Why’d yow haf’ta eat ‘dat?!” I yelled. “Why do you care?” He askeded. “Because I love yow, stupidhead!” I exclaimeyd. Natey reached out and tooked my hand. “Love yow, too, Wess. Don’ worry, I’ll be fine. He went back to sweep. “Fine, sweep! See if I care!” But then I curled up next to him and fell asweep too.
================================

When I woked up, Natey’s Mommy was holding me, Mayzie and Fwame were on the floor, and Natey was sitting in a ho’pital bed. “Natey!” I yelped. He turned to me. I giggled. “Yow wook funny!” He had bright splotches all over his face. He stuck his tongue out at me. “Meanie.” Which made me giggled again.

“Will you guys be okay while I get us some food?” Natey’s Mommy asked. We all nodded. Af’er she lefted, I wigglyed onto Natey’s bed. He put his hand in mine, and smiled. “Neber scare me wike dat again.” I told him.

“Look!” Mayzie cried. “It’s the song wih Wessie’s name in it!”
===============================
Hint: 1 of Lessie's other nicknames is Less

And AAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!!! Baby!Lathan is cute!!

I didn't enjoy it.

The "baby talk," I felt, was ridiculously forced. It seems like you were aiming for a Rugrats-type feel, and if that's the case, I'm sorry to say that you have failed.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom