• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BWS01: Dent and Takeshi! Gyarados's Imperial Rage!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Preview
- Jenny is going after some criminal/poacher.

[video=youtube;zc-rBqgB-KI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc-rBqgB-KI[/video]

Well at the very least we see Pansage with a new move lol. Hopefully he gets Seed Bomb too. All he needs to do is catch Gyarados now and this episode will be awesome. I would love something for Brock to but we all know the writers hate him for some reason.

Hopefully that move is Grasswhistle, if it is indeed a new move. If Cilan does catch Gyarados in the end, it'll probably be used as the final move before capture.

I wonder if Pansage is playing on a leaf or part of its bushy head that it took off.

Hopefully that move is Grasswhistle, if it is indeed a new move. If Cilan does catch Gyarados in the end, it'll probably be used as the final move before capture.

I wonder if Pansage is playing on a leaf or part of its bushy head that it took off.

It seems to be the bushy hair he has lol.

Also I hope he gets Seed Bomb too, I mean Bullet Seed could do with an upgrade.

I really am looking forward to see this episode.
And I really hope Cilan catches that Gyarados. If so it will my favorote BW episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom