• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BWS01: Dent and Takeshi! Gyarados's Imperial Rage!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Brock returns and interact with Cilan.

Newtype: (airing on October 3, apparently)

デントとタケシ!ギャラドスのげきりん!!
Dent and Takeshi! The Angered Gyarados/Gyarados's Outrage (Imperial Rage?)!!
(since げきりん is also Japanese for the move outrage... I could be wrong though)

Iwane is directing it.

PS: 2ch labels it as BW "外伝" (Gaiden/chronicles) and calls BW142 as the final main episode. So, it could be a side story thing. But no official confirmation, whatsoever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: BW: Brock returns.

I saw that preview too and fangirled so much. So there was a reason for them holding hands in the ending.

Last edited:

This might be the final episode of BW. The preview showed September 26 to be the final episode (i think). Also Iris was shown with Ash's Gible.

Aw, I'm really happy to see this happening, I'm guessing it's only one episode but I'm glad they didn't just completely ignore the fact that he's in Kanto. I'd like to see how his doctor career's been going on and I hope we get to see croagunk again.

That was certainly a nice surprise. I wasn't expecting a Brock cameo so late in the series. That's pretty cool. Hopefully, we'll learn how he's doing with his doctor goal.

Why not? he lives in Kanto, atleast this Cameo makes sense not a BS random Coordinator travel to the same place her friend is without knowing(AMAGAD SO MUCH COINCIDENCE) to participate in a BATTLING tournament not a coordinator contests(AMAGAD SO MOICH SENSE).

This cameo actually makes sense and is made at a logic time.

This isn't too surprising. I'm not really excited because it doesn't seem like Brock will have time to do anything of note.

That's surprising.... Wish that they break the traditional way (main prot, girl trainer, gym leader)... I highly doubt it...

Does someone have the link, i would like to watch it...

[video=youtube;Tu40z0VILZY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu40z0VILZY[/video]

[video=youtube;Tu40z0VILZY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu40z0VILZY[/video]

Thanks for the preview.. :)

Wow, the video after そして gave me some goosebumps.... Ahah, im excited what will they do in the franchise... (Ash looks more matured now...)...

Nice to see Brock coming back and showing off some of his new doctor skills. I just hope his appearance turns out to be better than Dawn's.

This might be the final episode of BW. The preview showed September 26 to be the final episode (i think). Also Iris was shown with Ash's Gible.

I hope you're right that this is the last episode of BW, that gives me hope that he could end up traveling with Ash again (although it's not likely).

We see Ash arrives in Kalos alone so it kind of confirms Brock won't return (and no it's like Ash coming alone to Hoenn or Sinnoh, he didn't meet with Brock a moment before leaving back then...)

Well for all we know Ash, Cilan, and Iris part ways before Cilan meets Brock. The way I could see it happening is they separate shortly after arriving in Kanto and doing maybe one more thing together. Ash stays in Pallet town to get ready for his next adventure in Kalos, Cilan continues to travel Kanto, and Iris goes to Johto to meet up with Clair. On Cilan's travels he meets Brock in Pewter city and they have a a good chat about how they both know Ash and talk about their adventures with him. Maybe that's what would bring Brock back into the mix of things and he follows Ash to Kalos. That's just my thought on it though so I don't really expect it to happen that way. I wouldn't mind Brock coming back though. XD

MIND BLOWN REALLY BADLY. Brock And Cilan, this is going to be GREAT And I was Hoping for this to Happen AND I GOT MY WISH EVERYBODY.

*sniff-sniff*

I smell Specials...

This is awesome and I'm glad Brock's getting a cameo here in BW. This also may help explain how he's doing as a Pokémon Doctor and what he learned. It's going to be awesome to see him interact with Cilan: I wish they'd have a cook-off! XD.

Also I'm liking what I've seen of Ash grasping his fist towards the sky when remembering Iris and Cilan as his friends. That was pretty sweet. :)

Finally, the XY anime. 90% chance I'm done with the anime after BW since I feel like the show is stuck in an endless and repetitive loop at this point, but I do like what I saw of this preview of the series.

I'm geekin' out, man! Brockster, the Rockster, back!? (for one episode) And he's colliding with his counterpart Cilan "Yippie-Ki-Yay, Tasters"?!

KA-BOOOOM.

I really look forward to this one. And I think that Brock will use his doctor skills in some way and that the scene with Cilan and Gyarados is in the same episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom