• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BWS02: Iris VS Ibuki! The Road to Become a Dragon Master!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW: Iris and Gible

I do not understand why everyone who believes that this is Ashs Gible thinks that Ash is going to give Iris it. And then we really have no clues about wether this is Ashs Gible or a wild Gible. Oak may have sent Gible to Ash because of that Ash needs it or just want to meet it.

I can't see why Ash would want Gible sent over to him, especially when he's heading for Pallet Town and would be able to see him soon. At least when he did that with Charizard, it made sense given how he was still far away from Kanto. Still, I'm a bit surprised as to why people think that this is Ash's Gible. When I first saw it it, I just assumed that it was a wild Gible that Iris was helping or something like that.

If it is a new Gible, I'm honestly sorta surprised it's not shiny just as one last little tie in with BW2. We've also seen 2 Gible already go to main or recurring characters, so I think a third being shiny would at least spice that up a bit. It seems a bit weird they opted for a shiny Crimgan instead of a shiny Gible, given Iris is a far more important character and a shiny Gible would have some relevance to the games, even if it didn't come from Alder.

I say that iris stole the gible and the scene with her running and rayquaza is the getaway. Who knows, maybe rayquaza blew up the gym and helped with the heiest.:thumbup:

Iris is running away holding a Gible, that's why I can't see it being a wild one - Iris being able to perfectly tame a wild Gible in the space of a few minutes in an episode is a stretch even for her.

Perhaps this episode will be like the Deino episode, someone else's owned Gible with Iris just bonding with it and leaving it at the end.

I hope so because they already spammed Gible as pokemon for quite a while now. I mean there are other that they could give her if they wanted to. I rather a Bagon since it got little to no screen time unlike the others.

Or perhaps Iris merely captures a random Gible? Anyone consider that?

There doesn't always have to be bonding, they can bond afterwards.

I'd be happy if that is indeed a wild Gible. The bond between Ash and his Gible is too strong to give it away to Iris. Therefore Ash's gible should stay where it is - with him. Still, I am afraid that it might indeed be Ash's Gible Iris is getting. I just don't trust the writers of BW enough to be sure that they will not pull this stunt. They just screwed up the plot too much. Yeah, they got better, but still. But perhaps that's just me...

I can't believe this paranoia, I just can't. Ugh.

LOL, A gible appears, and people automatically think Ash is trading away his Gible and even get depressed about it?

Come on, doesn't anyone think it will be too much of a stretch?

I just wonder how this Fukamaru will be. Will it be a carbon copy of Ash's Gible or will it have a different personality? We saw two Gible in DP, and they had some distinct difference in personalities. I am hoping some great things here :3

The only thing that could happen is Iris seeing Satoshi's Fukamaru and then deciding she wants to get her own. That's the only way Satoshi's Fukamaru will be involved. Maybe panic/stress when there's evidence of such?

Anyway.

I don't really care if Iris catches a Fukamaru or not. It's at the end of the saga, we won't see it either way and while I'd rather she just focused on Kibago they can easily say she trained both this new one and Kibago offscreen for when/if she returns for an ep or so. I would be thrilled though if she befriended it and then had to battle to capture it with Kibago. Show his growth.

There's no way Ash is getting Excadrill in exchange

But if he did, then that would have been awesome. i sure do hope that it isnt Ash's gible that joins Iris. i liked him every time he used draco meteor. it would be funny if that is in fact Ash's and it uses Draco Meteor hitting piplup all the way in Johto or Sinnoh or wherever Dawn is.

It's not paranoia if you've been watching the show for this long and have seen some of the things we've seen as of now.

I am Really Hoping this is a Different Gible and this will be a Good Episode with Iris or something Like that and come on People, What makes U Guys think that this is Ash's Gible because there is NOT Enough time for Him to give it to Her I think.

It's not paranoia if you've been watching the show for this long and have seen some of the things we've seen as of now.
And what is it that we've seen? Why would Ash ever give away his Pokemon to someone else?

I'm not talking about Ash but the writers attempt to pull crap out of their minds. I'm not expecting anything less until we've got completely out of the "Da" series.

It's a bad sign when people expect the worst. If i was a writer I would pay attention to that.

It's a bad sign when people expect the worst. If i was a writer I would pay attention to that.

If the writers gave a crap about whiny Internet nerds on an English-speaking insanely small Pokemon forum. Or went to the trouble of finding us if they did care.

If the writers gave a crap about whiny Internet nerds on an English-speaking insanely small Pokemon forum. Or went to the trouble of finding us if they did care.

I don't expect the opinions here to be radically different than the rest of the fan base. At least in NA.

I don't expect the opinions here to be radically different than the rest of the fan base. At least in NA.
Your "fanbase"(The ones the writers actually care about) is mostly consistent of people who are beginning to lose baby teeth. Even then regular, casual viewers of Pokemon in the older age range(Most of them don't know of Bulbagarden's existence either) don't over analyze the show like that. Bulbagarden forum is not representative of the entire Pokemon fanbase, it is insanely small. The fandom is consistent of many different people and this forum isn't the general consensus for Pokemon Anime fans.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom