• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BWS2DA!E19 - Best Wishes! Until The Day We Meet Again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrozma

Formerly known as Tsu
Reaction score
This can't be it. ... :O

www.dotup.org4482079.jpg

The bottom picture is related to this episode:
"The Rocket-Dan's not the only ones getting in our heroes' way...Parker's against them as well!?"
slowkingsley said:
"While in sight of Vermillion City, Team Rocket use a huge balloon to make the passenger boat float in the air"

Adamant said:
The group has finally reached Satoshi's home region, Kanto! Satoshi, Iris and Dent... from here on, they will walk separate paths towards their dreams. And when the time to say goodbye comes...

Summary:

Satoshi and friends have boarded a ship bound for the port city of Kuchiba, Kanto. The end of their voyage through the Decolora Archipelago is thus finally coming to an end.

Meanwhile, the Rocket Gang plots to get Pikachu and the other Pokémon before Satoshi and friends arrive in Kanto, some way or another. Thus, they throw the ship into complete chaos as they make it lift up from the sea into the air with giant balloons. As usual, they attempt to steal Satoshi and his friends' Pokémon, but this time even Parker seems to get in our heroes' way. But then, there's suddenly two Parkers...!?

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Mamoru Miyano: Dent
Aoi Yuki: Iris
Minami Tsuda: Kibago
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Chika Fujimura: Yanappu
Chiaki Takahashi: Pururill
Kenta Miyake: Gyarados
Aya Endo: Pansy
Masayuki Kato: Parker
Takahiro Miyake
Yuta Odagaki
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration

Last edited:
That chick in the first picture (I guess it's the Ice Trainer Cilan faces?) looks familiar, like I feel she's referencing some anime character.

It would have been better if this episode had been placed before the Cilan one, but I guess it doesn't matter. I suspect that the Zekrom episode will be about Iris, while Ash will get one episode in October.

It would have been better if this episode had been placed before the Cilan one, but I guess it doesn't matter. I suspect that the Zekrom episode will be about Iris, while Ash will get one episode in October.
Well, it's also possible that both Cilan and Iris leave in this episode and Ash gets an episode in Kanto, Pallet town, right before leaving for Kalos. Of course, specials are always possible too. I'd really like a special, but I feel like a smooth transition towards Kalos would be more necessary. :/

I see "Kuchiba City" mentioned, that's Vermilion City - I guess they arrive there... will we get to see Ambipom? I'd be mad if they're in Vermilion yet totally ignore that Ambipom is there...

slowkingsley said:
"While in sight of Vermillion City, Team Rocket use a huge balloon to make the passenger boat float in the air"​

Well, it's also possible that both Cilan and Iris leave in this episode and Ash gets an episode in Kanto, Pallet town, right before leaving for Kalos. Of course, specials are always possible too. I'd really like a special, but I feel like a smooth transition towards Kalos would be more necessary. :/
When did I say that there wouldn't be a smooth transition? There should be another episode after the Zekrom one.

When did I say that there wouldn't be a smooth transition? There should be another episode after the Zekrom one.
Well, you said about Iris, did you mean a special? Or a regular episode?

Well, you said about Iris, did you mean a special? Or a regular episode?
I said that Iris should get the Zekrom episode and Ash will get the last episode in October. The Zekrom episode could just show a minute or two of Ash getting to Pallet in preparation for the final episode.

The bottom picture is related to this episode:

"The Rocket-Dan's not the only ones getting in our heroes' way...Parker's against them as well!?"

If Iris and Cilan leave in this ep, I doubt we'd see them in the next one... that thing about Iris and Cilan getting solo eps dedicated to them after leaving Ash was already proved wrong since the Cilan ep clearly still has the whole group together and they're still together in this ep... if anything, we might get a bit of Cilan and Iris alone in Unova but then the second half would focus on Ash in Kanto (or maybe not even that and the Zekrom thing is just a Ash having a flashback to seeing it or something?)

If Iris and Cilan leave in this ep, I doubt we'd see them in the next one... that thing about Iris and Cilan getting solo eps dedicated to them after leaving Ash was already proved wrong since the Cilan ep clearly still has the whole group together and they're still together in this ep... if anything, we might get a bit of Cilan and Iris alone in Unova but then the second half would focus on Ash in Kanto (or maybe not even that and the Zekrom thing is just a Ash having a flashback to seeing it or something?)
The Cilan episode still revolves around him. If you're saying that Iris shouldn't get a solo episode because Cilan isn't, then by that logic she should also get some episode to explain her departure. This one is about all the characters, but the next one could show everyone returning home while focusing on Iris.

The Cilan episode still revolves around him. If you're saying that Iris shouldn't get a solo episode because Cilan isn't, then by that logic she should also get some episode to explain her departure. This one is about all the characters, but the next one could show everyone returning home while focusing on Iris.

I guess that's possible. I just think they'd probably still focus mostly on Ash... I'm pretty sure that so far whenever Ash's friends left him, we didn't really see them from that moment and just followed Ash on his way home/to the next region, so I assume the same to happen now... especially since Ash still needs to decide going to Kalos (I know with Unova he just was suddenly going there in the first BW ep, but since they did mention Kalos already I'm sure there will be some Pallet Town stuff with Ash making the decision to travel in Kalos)
I do find it weird they didn't give any hints to what Iris would do next (well they didn't really with Cilan yet either but that upcoming ep seems like the obvious set up to the "we need you at the gym" thing) especially when they had perfect opportunity with Clair's appearance (which now seems kind of pointless, unless she'd manage to be somehow involved in Iris' departure after all...)

I guess that's possible. I just think they'd probably still focus mostly on Ash... I'm pretty sure that so far whenever Ash's friends left him, we didn't really see them from that moment and just followed Ash on his way home/to the next region, so I assume the same to happen now... especially since Ash still needs to decide going to Kalos (I know with Unova he just was suddenly going there in the first BW ep, but since they did mention Kalos already I'm sure there will be some Pallet Town stuff with Ash making the decision to travel in Kalos)
As I've said, there should still be an episode in October. Ash doesn't need hinge on the Zekrom episode for a reason to go to Kalos or a chance to see old friends. In contrast, I honestly don't see the point of Ash recalling his encounter with Zekrom. If anything, that sort of flashback should happen in this episode.

Misty got her first Hoso special a month after her departure. Is that really such a big difference? Wouldn't it be better to justify Iris' departure even earlier? Again, the episode wouldn't be completely about her alone.

Are we sure though that we'll have an additional ep in October? I can see them taking one week break and then the week before XY have some special show about it (like how pre-BW they had an animated Pokémon Sunday thing, I think...)
The title of this really make it sound like the penultimate ep... I guess we'll have to wait and see...

Are we sure though that we'll have an additional ep in October? I can see them taking one week break and then the week before XY have some special show about it (like how pre-BW they had an animated Pokémon Sunday thing, I think...)
Why would they take a random break? They don't owe an episode to Naruto anymore, Origin will air on Wednesday, and there will still be time for XY promotion on October 10th.

The title of this really make it sound like the penultimate ep... I guess we'll have to wait and see...
What exactly is the penultimate episode "supposed" to be like? I could understand your point if you said that it sounds like the last episode, but that isn't the case.

I guess it just gives me a feeling of a closure... idk... it makes sense to me that Iris and Cilan would only leave in either the final or penultimate ep... I'd think this is the final one if we wouldn't know for sure there's at least one more ep
For AG and DP the final ep had Ash's friends leaving him, while at the end of Johto Misty and Brock left in the penultimate ep... I can't see why they'd get rid of Iris and Cilan earlier than that (and I also still don't really expect to see much if anything of what they'll do after leaving Ash, since they never really did that and just had us follow Ash)

It would also make sense if Iris were given an episode before her departure, but that isn't happening. As far as we know, there is no reason for a break on October 3rd.

(and I also still don't really expect to see much if anything of what they'll do after leaving Ash, since they never really did that and just had us follow Ash)
It's been done before via specials. And Best Wishes has shown us that not every episode has to focus on Ash.

Seems odd that as soon as they get to Kanto, they have to leave. I don't see why they wouldn't have them go to see Ash's hometown.

Calling it now, every Parker has been a Team Rocket grunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom