• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BWS2DA!E20 - My Dream, Pokémon Master!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That fact that Unfezant isn't listed is fucked up. Seriously how the hell are you gonna have a reunion without one of the pokemon -_-....

The voice actor is not exactly the most accurate way to judge things.

All of the Unova Pokes and the other reserves will appear in this episode. Some may be showcased more, but they'll all be there. There is zero way for the writers to avoid them.

We clearly get a scene where she is shouting meaning that she speaks in this episode yet she's not listed, how the hell am I supposed to feel about this lol??

Re: What.

THAT AIN'T NO IWANE.
Newtype confirmed Natsume was directing this like 2 weeks ago... Bulbapedia can't be trusted, as usual.

W/e, looking forward to this.

Huh. I see... Well, it's nice that they have Natsume doing the episode, as I figured. It ought to look pretty good.

Also....Lol. Now Bulbapedia has Junki Takegami (wat) listed as animation director.

TakegamiWhuh.jpg

I know this is WISHFUL thinking (get it best wishes...wishful thinking...haha) but to see ANY of the old characters would be great because during the Sinnoh and Unova Leagues we don't get the cameos of Ash's companions and friends watching him compete in the league so in this episode seeing them but actually having dialogue will be more than enough for me!

Re: What.

THAT AIN'T NO IWANE.
Newtype confirmed Natsume was directing this like 2 weeks ago... Bulbapedia can't be trusted, as usual.

W/e, looking forward to this.

Huh. I see... Well, it's nice that they have Natsume doing the episode, as I figured. It ought to look pretty good.

Also....Lol. Now Bulbapedia has Junki Takegami (wat) listed as animation director.

TakegamiWhuh.jpg

It's my fault. It's been corrected now.

Smash Preview
- Ash remembers saying goodbye to Iris and Cilan.
- His Pokemon attack Team Rocket.
- He's in his bed with Pikachu in his original Pajama outfit.

[video=youtube;MUzb0HmTFwk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUzb0HmTFwk[/video]

Last edited:
We clearly get a scene where she is shouting meaning that she speaks in this episode yet she's not listed, how the hell am I supposed to feel about this lol??

I think they might just reuse some of Unfezant's VA's voice footage. Also I think the shout scene happens at the end of the Brock special since the animation for that shout scene and this episode don't really match.

Boldore looks really happy. Like... I've never seen anything like it...

The lack of Tracey and Ash's old Pokémon will bug me for the rest of my life. Anyway, seems that Team Rocket went a little too far with their balloon mechas. I mean, this is still Best Wishes, guys, hold on just a little more until you go full-crazy...

Moves each pokemon is using:
- Pikachu: Thunderbolt
- Unfezant: Air Cutter
- Oshawott: Hydro Pump
- Pignite and Charizard: Flamethrower
- Snivy: Leaf Storm
- Scraggy: Focus Blast
- Leavanny: Energy Ball
- Palpitoad: Mud Shot
- Boldore: Flash Cannon
- Krookodile: Stone Edge
The lack of Tracey and Ash's old Pokémon will bug me for the rest of my life. Anyway, seems that Team Rocket went a little too far with their balloon mechas. I mean, this is still Best Wishes, guys, hold on just a little more until you go full-crazy...

At least Bulbasaur will appear.

Anyway, seems that Team Rocket went a little too far with their balloon mechas. I mean, this is still Best Wishes, guys, hold on just a little more until you go full-crazy...

TRio used similar weapons on one of their mechas in DP (the episode in which Ash's Cyndaquil evolved).

Anyway, seems that Team Rocket went a little too far with their balloon mechas. I mean, this is still Best Wishes, guys, hold on just a little more until you go full-crazy...

TRio used similar weapons on one of their mechas in DP (the episode in which Ash's Cyndaquil evolved).
It actually remembered me a lot of that specific mecha more than anything else, that's why I found it weird since they aren't (yet) as random when it comes to their weapons like they were before... But I guess this is their way of returning to their pre-BW selves.

I really hope that the reason Jessie takes Wobbuffet with her is because it keeps popping out of it Pokeball to the Team Rocket grunts' annoyance. Thus Giovanni is pissed and Jessie is all awkward.
The conversation in the preview is probably more like ''Since you did so well defeating Team Plasma, how about a new mission in Kalos?'' Then Jessie and James are like ''Defeating Team Plasma... yeah..'' Then Meowth is like ''What kind of mission?''

Ash and Pikachu doing a Bro Punch is AWESOME I Think, and LOL And SWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTT Memories with Ash in those Pajamas.
Also, Yuji Ueda is Voicing Mimey if NO One Remembers because I Remembered this 3 Days Ago and Cool that after another Year, he Returns as one of his Old Roles from SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Many Years Ago.

I expected much more from this episode. I guess its cool to see at least Bulbasaur showed out of older pokemon with of course Charizard and Pikachu. While Alexa presence might bring some animated dynamic and funny moments in this episode. I imagine meeting famous professor like prof. Oak who is globally renowned scientists and one of biggest experts out there certainly gives lot of material to write about.

But some would think Ash would rather want to interact and see his other older veterans he didn't got in touch for years like Glalie, Bayleef, Muk, etc rather than spending most of episode on bonding further with Unova team he spent last 3 years with.

Lack of Tracey is very disappointing too. Its like every past companion is going to be completely removed from existence pretending it never existed.
Im not gonna lie i wouldn't have mind seeing Gary at Pallet playing some role in influencing Ash decision to go to Kalos, or Misty from who we didn't heard for years (but than again seeing how they wasted much better opportunities to bring her back where her story could advance im not that surprised).

But ignoring even Tracey who lives in Pallet town?
This just shows how little writers care about continuity and past companions which helped move plot forward and build its popularity ending abandoned with unfinished stories.
Shame.

I expected much more from this episode. I guess its cool to see at least Bulbasaur showed out of older pokemon with of course Charizard and Pikachu. While Alexa presence might bring some animated dynamic and funny moments in this episode. I imagine meeting famous professor like prof. Oak who is globally renowned scientists and one of biggest experts out there certainly gives lot of material to write about.

But some would think Ash would rather want to interact and see his other older veterans he didn't got in touch for years like Glalie, Bayleef, Muk, etc rather than spending most of episode on bonding further with Unova team he spent last 3 years with.

Lack of Tracey is very disappointing too. Its like every past companion is going to be completely removed from existence pretending it never existed.
Im not gonna lie i wouldn't have mind seeing Gary at Pallet playing some role in influencing Ash decision to go to Kalos, or Misty from who we didn't heard for years (but than again seeing how they wasted much better opportunities to bring her back where her story could advance im not that surprised).

This just shows how little writers care about continuity and past companions which helped move plot forward and build its popularity ending abandoned with unfinished stories.
Shame.

I Agree with this it is *ucking Insulting that Tracy is being Ignored here Especially when I Thought he was a Good Character to Me.

Also was anyone Confused when Yuji Ueda was Announced and everyone was Like who is he going to Paly, well I was kind of Narrowing down on Who and it was Mimey.

I imagine that Ash's final words to Bulbasaur will be along the lines of "Say hi to the other Pokémon for me. I can't be bothered to find them."

Shame.

I Agree with this it is *ucking Insulting that Tracy is being Ignored here Especially when I Thought he was a Good Character to Me.

Also was anyone Confused when Yuji Ueda was Announced and everyone was Like who is he going to Paly, well I was kind of Narrowing down on Who and it was Mimey.

My guess on why he wasn't listed with a specific character was because he also voices the third most prominent Pokemon in the entire anime, namely Wobbuffet who we know is set to return in the next series. They could've done it this way to make it a surprise or something.

Ash is probably hanging out with his Unova reserves because they barely appeared during the series proper. This actually makes perfect sense.

Ash is probably hanging out with his Unova reserves because they barely appeared during the series proper. This actually makes perfect sense.
Thank God someone in this thread is making some sense.

It's the final hurrah for his Unova team, let them be.

They could have appeared together in any of the filler episodes before this one (the Unova departure episode comes to mind). This is a poor excuse if I ever saw one, as two wrongs don't make a right.

Thank God someone in this thread is making some sense.

It's the final hurrah for his Unova team, let them be.
The problem isn't that he is going to be with his Unova team, the problem is that Bulbasaur aside, his older Pokémon are nowhere to be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom