• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BWS2DA!E20 - My Dream, Pokémon Master!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They could have, but they didn't. There's no point in talking what could have been, imo. :/

I'm far more curious by Giovanni's presence. In the final DP episode, he made it pretty clear he had plans for Jessie, James and Meowth. I wonder if this episode could have the same thing or will it simply be: "Do you best for the sake of TR in Kalos!". I like Team Rocket being relevant, but dislike them being so uninteresting in some missions. At the same time, I don't want them to appear in every episode either. If only they could find some balance between those two roles.

And if they do get a mission, will it be to interrupt Team Flare or something?

And Tracey's absence sticks out like a sore thumb.
Thank God, he is a bland character.
That doesn't mean he doesn't deserve to appear, specially since he works with Professor Oak and lives in Pallet Town like the other characters we will see. Besides, as a bland character, a little more exploration of his personality in an episode never hurts.

That list is quite pitiful. I know that some of Ash's old Pokémon could still get speaking roles since they're voiced by VAs who have other roles, but most of them won't, so it may as well just be Bulbasaur.
Who says they won't? How do you know that?
I would say the voice actor list confirms it... But come to think, I don't even see Professor Oak or the Narrator listed in there. I can't see Mimey either (the lack of Mimey would also be weird like the lack of Tracey, and both missing together in an episode where they should be in, uggh), and also... Yamask is there but not Woobat or Frillish?

So, based on the VA list, we have an Oak's lab episode without Ash's old Pokémon, without Oak himself, without our beloved narrator explaining what's going on, with only one of Team Rocket's Pokémon, and with Tracey and Mr. Mime having a tea party together, Arceus knows where. This is madness.

That doesn't mean he doesn't deserve to appear, specially since he works with Professor Oak and lives in Pallet Town like the other characters we will see. Besides, as a bland character, a little more exploration of his personality in an episode never hurts.

That list is quite pitiful. I know that some of Ash's old Pokémon could still get speaking roles since they're voiced by VAs who have other roles, but most of them won't, so it may as well just be Bulbasaur.
I would say the voice actor list confirms it... But come to think, I don't even see Professor Oak or the Narrator listed in there. I can't see Mimey either (the lack of Mimey would also be weird like the lack of Tracey, and both missing together in an episode where they should be in, uggh), and also... Yamask is there but not Woobat or Frillish?

So, based on the VA list, we have an Oak's lab episode without Ash's old Pokémon, without Oak himself, without our beloved narrator explaining what's going on, with only one of Team Rocket's Pokémon, and with Tracey and Mr. Mime having a tea party together, Arceus knows where. This is madness.

No. Palpitoads appearance turns it all to goodness.

Relax. They probably were just lazy and didn't list every single seiyu in this episode, slash it.would probably be really long.
This happens from time to time with other shows, too.

You have some incredibly low standards for quality.

No, I am happy. And using Palpitoad much in this episode will show quality as the writers actually remember him. Rather Palpitoad than Tracey or Mimey.

@Gabo 2oo, the narrator is listed, HWoich means that Oak will appear as expected. Don't worry for him.

@Adamant has told to us that tracey's Japanese VA is active right now, which means is not excuse to not appear in this episode. I think that's an error like the Dragonite episode.

@yijoi Ueda is listed, but not his role, which is rare, rare. If Yuji is doing voices of Ash's pokemon, he can listed as those. if he's doing Wobbuffet, he can listed as doing that character. But is the only VA not listed to voice anything in the VA list.

Relax. They probably were just lazy and didn't list every single seiyu in this episode, slash it.would probably be really long.
This happens from time to time with other shows, too.
That's exactly what I'm trying to convey, if it were because of that list, it would be really weird, so it's more likely that they didn't listed every seiyu. Or at least that's what I'm hoping for. I really miss Tracey. I want Tracey. ...You know, I kinda love Tracey as a character. Maybe I have a slight preference for characters with a more bland or generic personality (that would explain why I like Parker so much as well...)

@Gabo 2oo, the narrator is listed, HWoich means that Oak will appear as expected. Don't worry for him.

@yijoi Ueda is listed, but not his role, which is rare, rare. If Yuji is doing voices of Ash's pokemon, he can listed as those. if he's doing Wobbuffet, he can listed as doing that character. But is the only VA not listed to voice anything in the VA list.
It's good to know that. Maybe even Gogoat could be in this episode if Ishizuka is listed. As for Ueda, my guess is both for Wobbuffet and Mr. Mime, though I'm more sure for Mr. Mime than Wobbuffet. He also voices a handful of Ash's Pokémon so I'm looking forward to it. The hopes are coming back.

No, I am happy. And using Palpitoad much in this episode will show quality as the writers actually remember him. Rather Palpitoad than Tracey or Mimey.
Using Palpitoad in this episode wouldn't show as much quality if they remember him, but not Tracey or Mimey who live in Pallet Town as well. Besides, I think we both can agree that Palpitoad deserved a little more screentime between the Vertress League and this episode.

I've just noticed that Chinami Nishimura isn't listed, which means that Ash's Unfezant won't get a speaking role even though we know it will appear. That's just sad.

And then it states Ash meets his Unova Pokémon there, not that Ash went to the lab in order to visit his Unova Pokémon only. It's not implying anything, you're just understanding it the wrong way.
I understand it perfectly well. Whatever his reason to go to the lab is, the Pokémon that he will bond with are the Unova ones and maybe a few more. The rest will just be saved from Team Rocket.

Wait......what the hell??? Seriously??? We see her yelling with the rest of the Unova pokemon, how the hell isn't she listed??

Anyways, this is the full cast list with the summaries and everything:

Having returned to his hometown Masara, Satoshi has a nostalgic reunion with his Pokémon at Professor Okido's! Although he gets to take a break for the first time in ages, deep inside, he feels...!?

Summary:
Satoshi's journey through the Decolora Islands finally came to an end as his ship docked in Kuchiba City, Kanto, which also marked his departure from Iris and Dent. The three of them have each headed out on separate journeys towards their dreams. Satoshi has returned to Masara Town together with Pansy: His initial plans are to go see his Pokémon at Professor Okido's lab, but Pansy talks him into going to his mother's house first.

Growing restless at home, Satoshi soon heads for the Okido Laboratories after all. There, he meets his partners from the Isshu region for the first time in long while and as he reflects back on his journey through Isshu, he again vows that his dream is to become 'Pokémon Master'! And as he thinks about the 'Kalos Region', where Pansy came from, the Rocket Gang attacks, going after Pikachu and the Pokémon at the lab.

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Misato Fukuen: Mijumaru
Wasabi Mizuta: Chaoboo
Akeno Watanabe: Zuruggu
Chiaki Takahashi: Gamagaru
Chika Fujimura: Erikiteru
Kiyotaka Furushima: Rotom
Mika Kanai: Deathmas
Aya Endo: Pansy
Masami Toyoshima: Hanako
Kenta Miyake: Sakaki
Yuji Ueda
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration

Just thought I should post it as there wasn't an actual link to anything here.

Wait......what the hell??? Seriously??? We see her yelling with the rest of the Unova pokemon, how the hell isn't she listed??
Maybe her yelling is "inaudible" due to the other Pokémon yelling at the same time.

Ya but she is still yelling. Seriously wtf is wrong with the writers?? This is why XY can't come fast enough -_-...

Preview
- Ash arrives home.
- Oak checks out Helioptile and Noivern.
- Ash sees all of his Unova Pokemon together along with Bulbasaur and Charizard.

[video=youtube;OjFEj3R1WCM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjFEj3R1WCM[/video]

Old Pokémon (aside from Charizard and Bulbasaur) and Unfezant are missing from the preview. It was to be expected at this point.

Giovanni Looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKING PISSED OFF with Jessie, James, And Meowth this is going to be a Good Episode I Think Everybody.

Professor Oak interacting with Helioptile and Noivern FTW LOL AND ROFL this is a going to be Funny.
Would have been Good if Tracy wa in this Episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom