• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BWS2DA!E20 - My Dream, Pokémon Master!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if they didn't appear in the preview I hope we get to see many if not all of Ash's previous Pokemon. It only makes sense that not all of them can get voiced this episode, though. But I think Im more excited about the chance of seeing Jessie and James' Pokemon at the HQ (Wobbuffet, Seviper, Yanmega, Mime Jr. and Carnivine) I think we'll definitely see Wobbuffet though, since it will be re-added to Jessie's team, and the voice actor is listed.

What.

bw142LIES.jpg

BW FINALE MMMM IWANE-MATION GONNA BE SO GOOD

*watches preview*

1168.gif

So, Bulbapedia lists this episode as having Iwane as Animation Director.

THAT AIN'T NO IWANE.

I thought it was suspicious, you know, with him apparently doing the Cilan special right after. This episode is most likely Natsume as AD with Iwane doing some key animation. That would fit in line much better with both of their rotation schedules. TBH though, this episode doesn't seem like it needs much, and it looks pretty good already.

Last edited:
Omggggggg the scene with Sakaki looks like it's gonna be tooooo priceless!

PS. Yuji Ueda... with no character listed?! I guess Takeshi's making a secret reappearance then 'eh? ;-)

:202: :202: :202:

Giovanni: Are you guys going to be comic relief idiots again? :mad:

Jessie: Well Boss, the whole "serious" thing backfired and people like us better this way...

Meowth: But we'll still smack bitches and blow shit up for ya! :-D

Last edited:
I'm already liking this better than the DP finale since we do see Ash get back to Pallet and interact with his mom, friends AND Pokemon unlike DP where we see him running down a hill back home but that's it :/

Mimey is here. And Palpitoad too. Hopefully he will have a bigger role in this than the other Kalos guys. He deserve that.

I'm quite disappointed that only Bulbasaur was showcased in the preview out of Ash's older Pokemon when the Oak Corral is usually swarming with his reserves. At any rate it will be nice to see Ash interact with his Unova team as a group in this episode as I don't believe that Ash has really bonded with these Pokemon collectively during Best Wishes, and this will be his last chance to do so before XY begins. However, I hope that the older Pokemon are merely being kept under wraps until the episode airs, as opposed to being kept in their Pokeballs for the entire episode.

I have no doubt we'll see the others besides Bulbasaur. They're definitely not going to pass up another opportunity for Bayleef to be gung-ho over Ash being back.

The real reason only bulbasaur was shown was because everyone else realized ash no longer cared about them and are giving him the silent treatment. That or TR invades and ash only has time to see it.

TRio:Hi boss how are u
Giovanni:Well thanks and the three of you shall be rewarded for saving my life and defeat TP
TRio:Really thanks but can we say somethig
Giovanni:Of course
TRio:That red tie you have is awfull
Giovanni:(Insert giovanni face at the trailer)
TRio:mmm Boss???
Giovanni:Get the hell out of here and go to another region
TRio:mmm what?
Giovanni:I SAID GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE GRAB YOUR STUPID WOBUFFET AND LEAVE KANTO NOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And this is why TR will be silly again
END

1. Bulbasaur comes back! My favorite anime pokemon has not been forsaken! I don't want this to degenerate into wild speculation, but what if Ash realized that one of the ways to help him become a pokemon master is to start to retrain his old pokemon? He could just have a few old pokemon with him in XY, meaning we could potentially see Bulbasaur more!

2. It always amuses me how Tracey is a longer-lasting character than Misty. He was the least important character during the original series, but now we see him in all the Pallet Town episodes while Misty gets nothing lol

3. I hope we are given a quick scene (even 2-3 seconds) of Team Rocket retrieving Wobbuffet (and maybe seeing their old pokemon?). It's been too long without him :(

4. Delia better not say anything that's so unintentionally sad that it makes me cry. Her life story is already tragic.

5. It would be nice for them to acknowledge that the Sinnoh pokemon aren't dead. I am 100% confident that we will see Bulbasaur, Bayleef, Noctowl, etc but am less sure about Gliscor and friends.

That fact that Unfezant isn't listed is fucked up. Seriously how the hell are you gonna have a reunion without one of the pokemon -_-....

The voice actor is not exactly the most accurate way to judge things.

All of the Unova Pokes and the other reserves will appear in this episode. Some may be showcased more, but they'll all be there. There is zero way for the writers to avoid them.

That fact that Unfezant isn't listed is fucked up. Seriously how the hell are you gonna have a reunion without one of the pokemon -_-....

All of the Unova Pokes and the other reserves will appear in this episode. Some may be showcased more, but they'll all be there. There is zero way for the writers to avoid them.
Ash: This is great, Professor! Bulbasaur seems to enjoy being here a lot!
Oak: Of course. You see, Ash, Tracey is doing a pretty good job over here. While I'm doing some research regarding your buddies from Unova, Tracey just went with all of your other Pokémon for a stroll around the town outskirts by himself! He is both a great Pokémon watcher and a very talented assistant for someone like me, don't you think?
Ash: There's no doubt, Professor. But then why is Bulbasaur here?
Oak: Oh, it works so hard keeping an eye on its pals, that it sometimes needs having a rest. You know, being here all alone can be relaxing...

...Zero ways? I don't think so.

Ash: This is great, Professor! Bulbasaur seems to enjoy being here a lot!
Oak: Of course. You see, Ash, Tracey is doing a pretty good job over here. While I'm doing some research regarding your buddies from Unova, Tracey just went with all of your other Pokémon for a stroll around the town outskirts by himself! He is both a great Pokémon watcher and a very talented assistant for someone like me, don't you think?
Ash: There's no doubt, Professor. But then why is Bulbasaur here?
Oak: Oh, it works so hard keeping an eye on its pals, that it sometimes needs having a rest. You know, being here all alone can be relaxing...

...Zero ways? I don't think so.

right... go for a walk with 30 rampaging Tauros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom