• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Byron and Pluto appearing - Ash uses Riolu?

I think that Ash and Riolu, though possible, is not going to happen. If it happens, then the Auraholics are happy. If not, the anti-Auraholics will say "I told you so."

Also anyone here think Ash will win vs Byron right off the bat? Personally I'm tired of seeing Ash being beaten then asking for a rematch. It will probably happen in Sunyshore next.

^ Yes, WPM just said that.

Someone obviously was trying to do an early April Fool's on us.

Gahh!

But we're getting Jun and Riley, I shouldn't be complaining. But I did think that Team Galactic was coming back *too* early anyway.

As for Ash and Riolu. I think Riolu/Lucario is the most overrated Pokemon since Pikachu.

So it would be perfect for him.

Maybe Riolu won't listen to Riley and Ash decides to train it for a few episodes since he has strong Aura. Or something. :p

As has already been said, Reily likelier has a much stronger Aura than Ash. Hell, if Reily isn't an Aura Guardian then the writers have missed a major trick.

Last edited:
So, the strange language in the Blog was not an attempt of learning English but rather a text translated with a translating program in order to make a fake Ishizuka's Blog?

Even though I hate that word, I must say that:

It's LAME! L.A.M.E.!

So it's fake? now I feel a little stupid for believing it especially since I did notice it only had 3 posts... I thought maybe he opened it recently or something... I didn't really thought about it
Anyway I don't care much for Pluto so whatever... at least we have Riley!

Personally I'm tired of seeing Ash being beaten then asking for a rematch.
That's happened like, once.

The battles against Gardenia and Fantina weren't meant to be actual gym battles, they were just there to introduce the characters in a less contrived way than "Welcome to my gym Ash, but before we battle we have to defeat Team Rocket who's taken all our Pokemon!"

He still pretty much lost to them.

Ash lost to Roark, lost to Gardenia, tied with Maylene, won against Wake, and almost lost against Fantina.

It seems like Wake was the only easy Gym battle for Ash this saga.

For the record, I hope Riolu goes to one of the three (preferably not Ash), and that it never evolves.

I just love the little guy and hope to see it with one of the mains. Just...not evolved. No Lucario plz.

have you noticed that dawn caught swinub nearly 20 episodes ago and she hasn't used it in a battle ever since

What is James got Riolu?

...that would be crazy-awesome!

But then we'd have to see the poor thing blasted off every time.

Speaking of James, what happened to Mime Jr.? I barely notice that thing exists anymore.

Remember how in Battle Frontier we always saw Mime Jr? Ever since DP started I've totally forgotten about it.

But then we'd have to see the poor thing blasted off every time.

Speaking of James, what happened to Mime Jr.? I barely notice that thing exists anymore.

Remember how in Battle Frontier we always saw Mime Jr? Ever since DP started I've totally forgotten about it.

Mime Jr. is my least favorite Pokemon and I want to grind it up an shove it into a tuna can. so im not too dissapointed.

Looks like Sudowoodo, Mime Jr., and Swinub have the same fate.

I think they should all be in the shafted bag along with James and Brock :p

Good thing the blog was fake though...

I'd hate to see Riolu get "blasted off". I'd hate to see a Riolu as stupid as they are.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom