• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.

Cable Club Trade Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Light at the End
Reaction score
Re: Cable Club

Trading 5 candies, 6 Mysterious Gummis (6 out of 13), TMs: Frost Breath, Work Up, Ice Beam (Unhugged Lapras Plushie), CM Brain Freeze, 2 Unhugged Haunter Plushies (each worth 5,000 coins) (1 + 1), 2 Rare Bones (each worth 5,000 coins) [20,000 coins total], 2 Salac Berries (1 + 1), Wiki Berry, 2 Liechi Berries (1 + 1), 2 Apricot Berries (1 + 1), Persim Berry, Pecha Berry, 2 Lum Berries (1 + 1), 5 Sweet Hearts, 5 Casteliacones, 1 Diveball, 2 Iceballs (1 + 1), 1 Gingerbread ball, 1 Ghost ball, 11 Premier balls (5 + 6), 1 Moon Stone, 1 Heart Scale, 2 Mugs of Fierybrew Beer (1 + 1), 1 Skull of Forgotten Souls, 1 Electric Gem, and 1 Icy Rock...to Uhhhhh for his Female Lv.1 Totodile. Thanks.

--Trade Started--

The sun was high on noon, with the sun rays cascading downward toward one of the most tropical islands scattered around the enchanting land of Fizzy Bubbles. The day was barely beginning for a young trainer that went by the name Ethan around these parts, as he and his fellow Pokémon companions were taking a long needed rest and relaxation form their usual tales of adventure.

The boy- about average height, 5'7 with black hair, blue eyes as clear as the ocean, slim muscular built, wearing some floral print swimming trunks was currently standing over a cliff about 1 mile up overlooking the nice picturesque view of the sparkling water, having decided this to be the very spot to attempt a high dive!

The Pokémon down below, whom stopped doing whatever they were doing looked up at their trainer as he leapt into the air and dove head first in the water, aligning his arms and hands together mimicking an arrow shape as he broke through the surface, causing a great big splash to occur splashing the nearby Pokémon and ruining some of their sand castles...

He resurfaced from the cool embracing touch of water as he took in a breath of air, sighing contently. It was days like these he enjoyed the most, just hanging out with his Pokémon...but something was missing...actually more like someone. James his Gastly had gone missing for a little over week now, since before the young man's birthday. It was strange to say the least, especially since James always made it a point to say where he would be going...but to miss his birthday? That wasn't like James at all...

Ahh well, he'll show up sooner or later.

Ethan looked out to the shore as he waited in the water, his Pokémon looking all fired up to finish a game of competitive volleyball. Jaws, Mr.T and Angelo on one side as Caleb, Chris and Diego on the other. The ball was now on Jaws' court with the both side’s scores being even. This last bout was going to decide it all. The ball was thrown high in the air by the Garchomp looking to end the match swiftly, jumping before swiping the ball with his long powerful tail! Like a meteor falling from the sky it hurdled to the ground fast and just before you thought it was over the boy's Snivy intercepted the ball with he's Vines before whipping it to Teddiursa, Caleb ran before leaping forth and punching the ball to the other side, Scraggy picked up he's 'pants' before jumping and using his hard head to push it back the impact causing the yellow lizard to fall over afterwards, Diego floated toward the top of the net awaiting the ball planning to spike it back when the Reuniculs showed up out of nowhere Psychically arcing the ball in its teams favor and winning the game!!

Though they lost, Chris and Diego were both consulted by a Female Budew and Female Frillish, Snivy crossing it's arms acting like he didn't need any cheering up and Diego enjoying his girlfriend's company...the Teddiursa looked down sad as the other team cheered but after seeing him alone Jaws walked over and decided to lift him up in his shoulder's praising for a good game. If Ethan had to guess, his Teddiursa was missing his other half and that was something he knew Jaws could relate to and so could he...

On the far end of land, a Scyther was training by running across the sandy shore as a Slowpoke was napping on a rock with its tail in the water fishing. A Growlithe and Jolteon were playing with a Togepi and Scatterbug on one side, building a sand castle. And a mischievous Sableye was covering a sleeping Tepig and Munchlax in sand, with the help of an impish Chimchar.

Yes. It was times like these that made the trainer appreciate what he had, thinking about all those other times that he couldn't help but focus on the loss of his family...he hadn't noticed it until now but unconsciously he had created his own little family.

Maybe it's finally time... the gentlemen thought as he laid back into the water allowing the current carry him. Finally time to go back home...face my demons and move on...

"Hey Ethan!" his thoughts were however interrupted by a ghastly voice that could only come from..."James!" Ethan said as he swam back to shore, "You're back! Where have you been? I've been so worried about you! We saved you cake from my birthday, unfortunately Jumango already ate it."

"Fantastic...it's not like I could've kept it down anyway."

"Yea...so where have you been?"

"Actually, I went looking for a gift to get you."

"A gift? For me? Really James you didn't have to."

"Well I'm sure you'll love this," the ghost said as he presented his trainer with a Pokeball.

"I wonder..." Ethan raised an eyebrow.

"Go on then, give it a whirl."

Tossing the ball high in the air Ethan anxiously awaited as the ball opened up, revealing a very happy over joyed blue crocodile on two feet giving the trainer a smile and a salute before saying, "Totodile!"

"Wow!! What did you have to do to get me this?!" Ethan asked astonished.

"Believe me you don't want to know." Gastly shyly said, "Well, do I know how to get you the best gifts or what? Hehe."

"Definitely." The trainer kneeled down to eye level of the blue water stater, "Hey, the names Ethan and I'm going to be your new trainer-" he said as he reached over to pet the female crocodile before pulling away at the last second before getting his hand ripped off by her powerful jaws. "Well this brings me back..." Ethan said as a sweat droplet was evident on the side of his face, "Haven't had a Pokémon want a bite of me since the days Jaws was still a feisty little Gible that would like to nibble on anything he could get his teeth on...including me..."

"Huh...I don't think she likes it when she is being looked directly in the eye. She may feel uncomfortable."

"Okay...how about this," the trainer said to his new Pokemon, "I won't make you feel uncomfortable and you'll let me pet you once in a while, sound good?" Ethan said as he rose up from the sand.

"Total!"

"Hehe, hear that? It sounded like she said 'total' isn't she cute~"

"Total!!"

"Err- I mean fierce! Didsn't she sound fierce?"

"Total!" The Totodile crossed her arms nodding in approve.

"Mhmm now for a name...how about...Liz? That okay with you?"

"Total!!~"

"I think she likes it," James figured.

"I agree," Ethan said as the rest of his team gathered around their new teammate, "Welcome to the team Liz!"

The Corner Star
Reaction score

Trading 5 candies, 6 Mysterious Gummis (6 out of 13), TMs: Frost Breath, Work Up, Ice Beam (Unhugged Lapras Plushie), CM Brain Freeze, 2 Unhugged Haunter Plushies (each worth 5,000 coins) (1 + 1), 2 Rare Bones (each worth 5,000 coins) [20,000 coins total], 2 Salac Berries (1 + 1), Wiki Berry, 2 Liechi Berries (1 + 1), 2 Apricot Berries (1 + 1), Persim Berry, Pecha Berry, 2 Lum Berries (1 + 1), 5 Sweet Hearts, 5 Casteliacones, 1 Diveball, 2 Iceballs (1 + 1), 1 Gingerbread ball, 1 Ghost ball, 11 Premier balls (5 + 6), 1 Moon Stone, 1 Heart Scale, 2 Mugs of Fierybrew Beer (1 + 1), 1 Skull of Forgotten Souls, 1 Electric Gem, and 1 Icy Rock...to Uhhhhh for his Female Lv.1 Totodile. Thanks.

--Trade Started--
Apologies, been busy and all that.

Trading my Lv. 1 Female Totodile for the ff. items from EBE.

*Trade Closed!* Enjoy~

The Light at the End
Reaction score

Trading this Lv 1 male tyrunt to Electric Blue Eye for a Lv 1 female Mime Jr and 5 rare candies.

*Trade started*
Trading Rayzen 5 candies and my Lv.1 Female Mime Jr. w/9 HPs, EMs Future Sight, Hypnosis, Wake Up Slap, Fake Out and the TM Flash for his Lv.1 Male Tyrunt in a Christmasball. Thanks!!! and Enjoy!!!

--Trade Closed--

Walking out of the Cable Club after letting go yet another Pokemon a trainer that went by the name Ethan had decided wasn't the best fit for him or the rest of the team. The boy with wavy black hair, blue eyes and a dark skin complexion- wearing ripped jeans, a leather jacket and black tee began to walk toward a clearing he had past when first arriving to the Cable Club.

"Yawnnn~!" a ghastly voice echoed throughout the emerald green area the young trainer was in, when all of the sudden a Gastly appeared out of now where from right out of the young man's shadow.

"James, always good to hear you so early in the afternoon." The trainer smiled as he walked holding firmly in his hand a Pokeball he had just received from the trading machine.

"Well you know how us ghosts like the night life." James chuckled before noticing where they were. "Hey Ethan...what are we doing out here?" The ghost asked before also noticing a sphere he recognized- a Christmas-ball but somehow knew didn't contain the Pokemon he thought. "What did you go get this time?" The Gastly mused.

Ethan didn't say a word until they reached the clearing, on top of a hill over looking the gigantic landscape of trees dotting the area, with no else around he gave a relieved sigh, "It's not what, but who I got." The trainer corrected him, "Here, in my hand I hold the Pokemon I've been searching for for the longest time...all those times when we broke into museums stealing other stuff to make ends meet but never finding the fossil I wanted...all those expeditions we went through in the hot desert. They said it didn't exist but I kept hope alive. The king of the prehistoric world- he's mine and right in the palm of my hand..." Ethan took a deep breath before closing his eyes, he had to mentally prepare himself. This was a Pokemon he knew needed to be in his team ever since he failed to find one in the Friend Safari. He opened his eyes again before tossing the sphere high in the air, the Christmas Ball opening up with a sparkle of falling snow flakes as a white light shot out and a Pokemon coming up to half of the trainer's height with a big head and big jaw, stumpy arms, big thighs, with bigger eyes and a short tail smashed downward toward the ground. Whipping up a gust of wind from the impact.

"You actually got a-aaa..." James stuttered, "Tyrunt?!"

"Isn't he magnificent?" The trainer practically drooling for having finally achieved what he probably considered the last member of his dream team.

"Tyrunt..." the brown Dino growled lowly.

"Ummm Ethan...You sure you want to get that close?" James said backing away, far away to hid behind a tree a few feet away.

Slowly the trainer approached the dinosaur, "I'm Ethan, you probably didn't know this but you've been extinct for a very long time. A friend of mine managed to get his hands on your fossil and revive you to your original state of being. You see you were- for a lack of a better word, dead. A lot has changed since you once roamed the earth. I'm what you call a trainer and together I think we'd make a pretty invincible team...so what do you say? Want to be friends?" Extending his hand merely inches away from the forehead of his new Pokemon, Tyrunt began huffing and puffing before thrashing one of its feet on the ground as if it was getting ready to..."Run! Ethan Run!" James yelled out going as fast he could to push his trainer out of the way as the Tyrunt lunged at Ethan pushing him onto the ground with it's jaw inches away from his face, the Dino opened them before commencing to...lick him.

"Wait what?" James said stopping suddenly right next to them.

"Okay, okay that tickles!" Ethan laughed as the Tyrunt began wagging it's tail happily.

"I thought a T-Rex would be more...you know, menacing?"

"See, you're friendly enough." Ethan stood up, going into a pouch he carried with him from time to time were he kept some treats and tossed one as far as he could so that the Tyrunt could give chase. The massive strength in it's legs causing the earth to shake just a little.

"I swore it was about to eat you." James commented.

"Oh didn't I tell you, his just a baby."

"A baby!?"

"Yes, a baby, which should be much easier to raise...hopefully. Doesn’t he act a lot like a big furious puppy?" Ethan said with a smile as the Tyrunt returned hoping for more food.

"Sorry buddy I'm afraid that's all I brought but if you come with us I can get you some more."

"Tyrunt! Ty!"

"Now to make it official I got to give you a name. How does Iroh sound?"

"Tyrunt!"

"Boy I can't wait to go adventuring with you~ Iroh it is, we've got a lot of things to show you, the world you once knew is gone but hopefully you'll enjoy this new one."

Last edited:
The Light at the End
Reaction score

I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Male Sewaddle in exchange for $10 from Electric Blue Eye.

*Trade Start*
"I'm sorry okay, I'm sorry I forgot your birthday!" A voice shout from the inside of the Cable Club, causing passerby's to turn and look at the commotion.

A young man, early in his twenties with wavy dark black hair, blues eyes and wearing his typical shirt, jeans and a jacket combo with matching shoes was pleading with his Scatterbug to forgive him. It was the first time he had ever forgotten anyone's birthday and even though he told himself he was going to remember life kinda took a hold on him.

"There has to be something I can do..."

"Scatterbug, Scatter."

"What did she say?" The trainer asked his Ghostly ball of gas floating next to him, Gastly to translate.

"She said to go to the nearest mountain top..."

"Uh-huh."

"Walk along the edge..."

"Uh-huh."

"Find the most beautiful flowers there..."

"Yea."

"And right when your about to pick them, trip and fall over the edge."

"..." The trainer turned his attention back to his bug Pokemon, "I-I'll just figure something out." He said warily.

Standing up from the bench he was seating on he told his Pokemon to follow him, the Scatterbug looking rather depressed as she did as she was told.

Their main reason of being inside the structure was to finish a trade that had been waiting on the gentlemen for quite some time.

Ethan told himself he wasn't going to add anyone else on his team and for a short while he had suppressed the need to raise any other Pokemon. Finding it incredibly difficult to raise the ones he already had.

The trainer walked over to an empty machine, logged into his account, clicked the notification waiting on him and slide his Pokebank Debt Card and for the payment of 10 bucks received a pokeball in return.

"What kind of Pokemon is it this time?" The Gastly mused, "Is it the ferocious kind?"

"Nope."

"Is it the cool and silent type?"

"Nope."

"Is it the cute and adorable kind?"

"Bingo! And only on the third try!" Releasing the pokeball, a light shoot out revealing a cute and adorable Sewaddle next to the Scatterbug that was already on the ground. "Sewaddle!" The Pokemon chimed in as he saw a fellow Bug type.

"Scatterbug..." Viola responded in a sad hello.

"Sewaddle?"

"Scatterbug..."

"What are they saying James?"

"The Sewaddle seems to have asked her 'whats wrong?', Viola responded that she feels lonely that no one remembered her birthday...and that, ever since she's been added to the team she doesn't seem to be used a lot and the friend she had found in Togepi were now growing further apart as she continues to get stronger."

"Wow, I never knew she felt that way."

"Yea..."

"Sewaddle, Sewaddle, Waddle." The Bug/Gras type said before nodding, turning and leaving the building, waddling outside.

"Where's he going?"

The trio quickly followed behind, and on top of a very tall oak tree the bug Pokemon was looking for a nice green leaf to use, he climbed back down when he finally found one he liked and waddled back to the rest of the group.

He then begin to bend and cut the leaf like it was a piece of paper and before long he had fashioned the leaf into a small, cute princess crown for the Scatterbug to wear.

Causing Viola to blush a bit, she cheerfully looked at the bug type and thanked him.

"Well, I guess I don't have to get her anything now!"

"What!?" The Gastly gasped, "How does that even make any sense?"

"Because James, it looks like Voila has found something worth much more then just a present, she’s found a friend."

OoC: Trading to Gemini Sparks 10 Pokedollar for his Lv.1 Male Sewaddle. Thanks.

--Trade Closed--

Star Material ~
Reaction score

Trading my Lv.1 Female Oddish w/HM Cut to Rayzen for 2 candies! Have fun you two~

Trade Started

E

enchantress

*Record Marker* 7th July 2015.

Everyone please remember to QUOTE when closing trades, keep your trade lists up-to-date, and DELETE your old trade list when posting a new one.

Star Material ~
Reaction score
Trading a Lv 1 female pachirisu to sweetbbydoll for 1 rare candy.

*Trade started*
“Come on out, Pachirisu!” A young women, in her early twenties yelled out as she threw a red and white sphere into the air, opening up to reveal a bushy tailed white squirrel Pokemon with blue strips.

“Aren't you just the cutest thing in the world!” Liza squealed, bending over to pick up her new Pokemon into her arms when suddenly, it raised its tail and warned her off with a little shock.

“Pachu?” The electric squirrel said, a little confused on who the human was that had just tried picking her up.

“I'm Liza, your new trainer...don't you like me?” The young women sounded a little heartbroken. Being the first time a Pokemon she had wanted didn't seem to like her back quite immediately.

“Pachu!”

“Okay, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you or anything...how about we start over?” She said, motioning to a nearby bench next to the building she had just gotten her new electric type.

The Squirrel Pokemon followed behind cautiously, having a somewhat small distance between them and when the trainer sat down, the Pokemon jumped up and sat on the opposite end of the bench.

There has to be a way, for me to have you open up to me...at least a little... the Lass thought as she rummaged through her bag and came out with a plastic baggie with some Macarons she and her Litwick had made that very same morning. Opening it up, the Pachirisu who had it's arms folded and eyes closed began sniffing the air with the aroma of freshly baked pastries catching it's attention.

Liza took one out, one that had been lovingly made with the freshest ingredients she and her Pokemon could find, washed by the cleanest water provided by her Water Types and baked with the intense flames of her Fire Types. Decorated with frosting and sprinkles to look like a nut and an orange leaf had landed perfectly on it.

She hadn't noticed how much her new Pokemon had been eyeing it, until she saw the electric type only inches away from the treat, drooling, wishing it could take a small sample.

“Would you like to try one?” Liza giggled as the Pachirisu nodded energetically.

Handing it over to the Pokemon, the electric type bit into the tasty desert before its eyes began to sparkle with delight. A small spark of electricity coming out of it's cheeks, as it continued eating the Macaron until it was all gone.

“You really enjoyed it, didn't you?” Liza played coy with her new Pokemon, as the electric type climbed up its trainer's arm, arriving on her shoulders and curled around with its tail around her neck, having Liza feel the softness of its fur.

“Oh, do you like me now?”

“Pachu!!”

“Hee hee, well that was easy.” She rubbed the Pokemon's head affectionately, “Welcome to the team, Pachu!”

Sometimes...the way into someone's heart is through their stomachs.

Trading to Rayzen 1 rare candy for his (f) Lv.1 Pachirisu, thank you.

Trade Closed

The Light at the End
Reaction score
Arid trainer
Reaction score
"I have a claydoll I have a clayball claydoll come grab it and morph the clayball from nowhere because I don't want it to crumble into dust this thing here from my bag is a pokeball made from the ground called a clayball I put this clayball into this machine which will then trade some moneys to me and I put it in my pocket and lets trod out with my new training shoes out into the marsh where we can mentally wave goodbye to the stunfisk so long suckers I love you brother gyahaha tootootoo how you doing," and Rayzen walked out of the cable club after knocking his head on one of the walls. Unknown to him, his claydol was using Confusion on its trainer while following him all along.

Trading 1 ground ball to Keith the Missingno. Master for $10.

*Trade started*

Poison-type Trainer
Reaction score
"I have a claydoll I have a clayball claydoll come grab it and morph the clayball from nowhere because I don't want it to crumble into dust this thing here from my bag is a pokeball made from the ground called a clayball I put this clayball into this machine which will then trade some moneys to me and I put it in my pocket and lets trod out with my new training shoes out into the marsh where we can mentally wave goodbye to the stunfisk so long suckers I love you brother gyahaha tootootoo how you doing," and Rayzen walked out of the cable club after knocking his head on one of the walls. Unknown to him, his claydol was using Confusion on its trainer while following him all along.

Trading 1 ground ball to Keith the Missingno. Master for $10.

*Trade started*
Keith exited the Cable Club, his wallet
10 lighter, an odd brown sphere clutched in one hand, and a look of bewilderment on his face. Truly it had been a strange and eventful day.

It had all started earlier that morning. While Keith was training his Pokémon, he had accidentally dropped one of his Poké Balls, which was then stepped on when Norbert, Keith's Haxorus, was sent stumbling backwards by the force of Gemini and Mustard's Hyper Beam. The ball was completely destroyed, though its occupant hadn't been inside at the time. Through process of elimination, Keith discovered the ball to be that of Rubeus, his Stunfisk.

Meowth had voiced the idea of placing Rubeus in another of Keith's regular Poké Balls, but the Stunfisk had other ideas. With Meowth translating for him, Rubeus asked if Keith might be able to acquire a different kind of ball for him. He seemed hesitant to make the request, for fear of seeming selfish, but Keith saw no reason why his Stunfisk didn't deserve a say in what kind of ball he was put into.

After doing a little research on the Silph Company's website, Keith came across a type of ball among those only produced by Silph's Fizzytopian branch- the Ground Ball. It had an earthy appearance to it, and was especially effective in catching Ground-type Pokémon. Of course, Rubeus would be entering it willingly, so this wasn't a factor, but all the same, the design seemed to appeal to the Stunfisk.

This left Keith with the formidable task of tracking down such a Poké Ball- the Ground Ball, as it transpired, was not an especially well-circulated variety. Not many of them were in the hands of Trainers, though he was able to find one under the ownership of Rayzen, a Trainer Keith knew and had traded with in the past. Keith supposed he was in for yet another big challenge in the form of persuading Rayzen to part with the Ground Ball, but to his surprise and relief, the Trainer had no problem letting it go for a mere
10. However, what came next marked the start of the bewildering part of Keith's day- first, of the three Cable Clubs spread across the Fizzytopia region, Rayzen had asked Keith to meet him in the least-used one. Very few trades were conducted in this dusty, deserted facility, in favor of the cleaner, more popular Cable Clubs. Moreover, this Cable Club, along with a number of other shops in the area, had recently undergone a major overhaul which caused serious delays for Trainers who tended to run errands in the area. Keith had been in this Cable Club only once before, and that was to trade his Munchlax to Ethan for his Shadow Ledyba.

If Rayzen's choice of Cable Club had been the only weird thing, Keith would have been fine, but alas, as he entered the place and made his way to the dusty, rusty trading machine Rayzen was already at, the Trainer was talking in a very strange way. Kept on mentioning something about a Claydol, and hit his head on one of the walls on his way out after the trade had been completed.

"...Dat was weird," Meowth stated.

"Too true," Keith nodded. "But, at least we got this now," he added, indicating the sphere in his hand, before glancing down at the white-finned Stunfisk at his feet. "Ready, Rubeus?" he asked.

"Stun Stunfisk!" nodded Rubeus happily. With that, he flapped his side fins and flew up to meet the button on the Ground Ball. In an instant, he was turned into transparent red energy and sucked inside. The ball pinged almost immediately. Keith, smirking in a satisfied way, attached the Ground Ball to his belt before walking away.

OOC: Trading 10 to Rayzen for his Ground Ball, which I am transferring Rubeus the Stunfisk into, and discarding his original Poké Ball in the process.

*Trade Closed*

The Light at the End
Reaction score
In another part of the region, Ethan was making another trade, this time he had his baby Charmander and newly acquired Larvitar with him. Unlike his Totodile and Tyrunt, who seemed to get along quite swimmingly, the two Pokémon next to him, couldn't standing looking at each other long enough before a brawl would break out.

"Look you two, you might not admit it now but in the future, believe me, you'll need each other more then you think. It's fine to believe in- and hone your own strengths but it means close to nothing if you can't work together."

To this the two Pokémon, who were on opposite sides of the trainer, peaked their heads forward as they walked and stuck their tongues out to each other before going back to their defiant positions. Crossing their arms and turning their heads to the side.

"Er, at the very least try to get along with this new Pokémon will you? I heard it's very timid and the last thing I need is you two scaring it off with your tough exteriors."

Making way to the Cable Club inside, Ethan met up with someone he considered a long time acquaintance.

"Hey, thanks so much for this brand new Pokémon. I hear it comes from the same region that I received the Tyrunt you traded to me too. The Fossil Type is doing fine by the way, his appetite is a tad difficult to control however...haha." With the pleasantries out of the way, Ethan started the trade and for the small aum he sent over, received a Pokeball with something almost no one had probably seen before in return.

"Thanks! He'll be in great hands!"

Walking outside, in the bitter cold, Ethan walked over to the same Park that he introduced himself to his Fossil Type months before. This time however in a different location, with the warm sun, delighting the cold plants with warmth, and few trees dotting the area and a picnic bench nearby.

"Alright you two, on your best behavior!"

"Lar..."

"Char..."

Tossing the ball in the air, the capsule popped open to reveal a yellow lizard with a black flappy ears, it's eyes an adorable shade of blue, as it hid it's face with it's claws.

"Heli-" the reptile shyly said, peaking it's head a little as it had its head facing down, soon met with the Charmander's and Larvitar's intimidating faces, causing the new Pokémon to stumble backwards as it quickly ran to the nearest tree to hide behind.

"Damnit, what did I tell you two? You guys scared it off already."

The two Pokémon looked at each other and then at its trainer before sighing and in their own language, apologized by bowing.

"Apologize accepted, but now what should we do?"

Looking at each other again, both the Larvitar and Charmander came to the same decision and decided, at least for the moment, to call a truce.

Shaking on it, the two Pokémon began to communicate with each other as they came up with a plan.

Larvitar then motioned to Ethan to seat down by a nearby bench, before beginning to follow Charmander's lead as it attempted to get near the cowering Helioptile.

Surprising the yellow lizard, the Charmander waved hello before lightly touching the Kalos Pokémon on the shoulder and running away.

Looking rather confused Helioptile was suddenly startled once again, but this time by the Larvitar that popped up on the other side of the trunk, explaining that the game they were playing was called 'tag' and he was it.

The yellow lizard, didn't quite understand but by hearing the explanation, understood it was his turn to tag someone else. Nervously the Helioptile stretched out its arm and touched the Larvitar on the chest, when he realized they weren't any repercussions, he motioned away slightly as the Ground/Rock Type inched closer to him. Finally getting the idea, the Helioptile ran where the Charmander was with incredible speed.

The Larvitar soon caught to them and tagged the Charmander before the Charmander tagged her back and the game continued.

It was the first time, that the two reptile Pokémon had gotten along since meeting with each other. And as the trainer watched his new Pokémon play alongside them, it looked like the Helioptile was having a ball as well.

After an hour of playing, the Pokémon looked quite tired from all the running around they were doing, it was time to call it a night.

"Well, did everyone enjoy themselves?" The trainer asked, while the three Pokémon looked ready to collapse and embrace sleep to respond. "Well, you all deserve a nap, return you two." Ethan grabbed two Pokeballs from his waist and retrieved his Charmander and Larvitar first, before turning toward his newest member next. "Before I return you inside your Pokeball, Helioptile, I wanted to give you a name. You see, that was the first time those two spent an hour without fighting, I know your a bit on the shy side but because of you, you brought them closer together, so for you I'd really like it if I called you Trix, what do you say?"

"Helioptile!" The yellow lizard said happily before suddenly falling over from exhaustion, Ethan picking him up into his arms in the nick of time, "Trix it is, welcome to the team." He said returning his new Electric Type inside its own Pokeball and making his way home.

OoC: Trading to Rayzen 3 Rare Candies for his Lv.1 Male Helioptile, thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.