• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.

Cable Club Trade Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arid trainer
Reaction score
In another part of the region, Ethan was making another trade, this time he had his baby Charmander and newly acquired Larvitar with him. Unlike his Totodile and Tyrunt, who seemed to get along quite swimmingly, the two Pokémon next to him, couldn't standing looking at each other long enough before a brawl would break out.

"Look you two, you might not admit it now but in the future, believe me, you'll need each other more then you think. It's fine to believe in- and hone your own strengths but it means close to nothing if you can't work together."

To this the two Pokémon, who were on opposite sides of the trainer, peaked their heads forward as they walked and stuck their tongues out to each other before going back to their defiant positions. Crossing their arms and turning their heads to the side.

"Er, at the very least try to get along with this new Pokémon will you? I heard it's very timid and the last thing I need is you two scaring it off with your tough exteriors."

Making way to the Cable Club inside, Ethan met up with someone he considered a long time acquaintance.

"Hey, thanks so much for this brand new Pokémon. I hear it comes from the same region that I received the Tyrunt you traded to me too. The Fossil Type is doing fine by the way, his appetite is a tad difficult to control however...haha." With the pleasantries out of the way, Ethan started the trade and for the small aum he sent over, received a Pokeball with something almost no one had probably seen before in return.

"Thanks! He'll be in great hands!"

Walking outside, in the bitter cold, Ethan walked over to the same Park that he introduced himself to his Fossil Type months before. This time however in a different location, with the warm sun, delighting the cold plants with warmth, and few trees dotting the area and a picnic bench nearby.

"Alright you two, on your best behavior!"

"Lar..."

"Char..."

Tossing the ball in the air, the capsule popped open to reveal a yellow lizard with a black flappy ears, it's eyes an adorable shade of blue, as it hid it's face with it's claws.

"Heli-" the reptile shyly said, peaking it's head a little as it had its head facing down, soon met with the Charmander's and Larvitar's intimidating faces, causing the new Pokémon to stumble backwards as it quickly ran to the nearest tree to hide behind.

"Damnit, what did I tell you two? You guys scared it off already."

The two Pokémon looked at each other and then at its trainer before sighing and in their own language, apologized by bowing.

"Apologize accepted, but now what should we do?"

Looking at each other again, both the Larvitar and Charmander came to the same decision and decided, at least for the moment, to call a truce.

Shaking on it, the two Pokémon began to communicate with each other as they came up with a plan.

Larvitar then motioned to Ethan to seat down by a nearby bench, before beginning to follow Charmander's lead as it attempted to get near the cowering Helioptile.

Surprising the yellow lizard, the Charmander waved hello before lightly touching the Kalos Pokémon on the shoulder and running away.

Looking rather confused Helioptile was suddenly startled once again, but this time by the Larvitar that popped up on the other side of the trunk, explaining that the game they were playing was called 'tag' and he was it.

The yellow lizard, didn't quite understand but by hearing the explanation, understood it was his turn to tag someone else. Nervously the Helioptile stretched out its arm and touched the Larvitar on the chest, when he realized they weren't any repercussions, he motioned away slightly as the Ground/Rock Type inched closer to him. Finally getting the idea, the Helioptile ran where the Charmander was with incredible speed.

The Larvitar soon caught to them and tagged the Charmander before the Charmander tagged her back and the game continued.

It was the first time, that the two reptile Pokémon had gotten along since meeting with each other. And as the trainer watched his new Pokémon play alongside them, it looked like the Helioptile was having a ball as well.

After an hour of playing, the Pokémon looked quite tired from all the running around they were doing, it was time to call it a night.

"Well, did everyone enjoy themselves?" The trainer asked, while the three Pokémon looked ready to collapse and embrace sleep to respond. "Well, you all deserve a nap, return you two." Ethan grabbed two Pokeballs from his waist and retrieved his Charmander and Larvitar first, before turning toward his newest member next. "Before I return you inside your Pokeball, Helioptile, I wanted to give you a name. You see, that was the first time those two spent an hour without fighting, I know your a bit on the shy side but because of you, you brought them closer together, so for you I'd really like it if I called you Trix, what do you say?"

"Helioptile!" The yellow lizard said happily before suddenly falling over from exhaustion, Ethan picking him up into his arms in the nick of time, "Trix it is, welcome to the team." He said returning his new Electric Type inside its own Pokeball and making his way home.

OoC: Trading to Rayzen 3 Rare Candies for his Lv.1 Male Helioptile, thanks so much!
Trading this Lv 1 male helioptile to Electric Blue Eye for 3 rare candies.

*Trade closed*

a fan of delicious flavor
Reaction score
Trading 3 mysterious gummis, 3 clear gummis, another 3 clear gummis and 2 rare candies to Pest for the Lv 3 male scraggy and the Lv 3 female trapinch.

*Trade started*
Trading the following two Pokemon to Kelntin for 3 Mysterious Gummis, 6 Clear Gummis, and 2 candies:
- Lv.3 male Scraggy w/ Quick Guard, Drain Punch, and Poison Jab (3 HP, 2 IQ, 10 in each Contest stat)
- Lv.3 female Trapinch w/ Mud Shot and Rock Tomb (3 HP, 2 IQ, 10 in each Contest stat)

Enjoy!

*Trade closed*

Star Material ~
Reaction score
Trading this Lv 1 male shinx to sweetbbydoll for the Lv 1 female frillish.

*Trade started*
Trading to Reyzadren a Lv.1 Female Frillish for his Lv.1 Male Shinx. Thank you!

Trade Closed

Happy and energetic barking could be heard as a young women with long brown hair, blue eyes, and an hour glass figure, wearing a nice warm looking comfy black coat and legging walked inside Fizzytopia’s busiest buildings, the Cable Club.

Riding on her shoulder was her ever loyal and cheerful Growlithe by her side. He was especially content because today she had gotten a Pokémon that he could call brother.

“Hopefully all works out well,” she thought out loud as she retrieved a normal Pokeball from her coat pocket, and placed it on the nearest machine before making the necessary arrangements and sent the sphere on its way to its new owner, while receiving a regular Pokeball in return.

She grabbed it with a slight tickle of static coursing through her veins, as she held the ball in her palm for a second before pointing it to the ground, calling out the Pokémon within as her Growlithe, Leo jumped off from her shoulder...

A light materialized and a Shinx suddenly appeared, he stood proud and tall as he looked all around him and when he saw the Growlithe anxiously waiting for him, the Shinx pounced!

The Shinx and Growlithe began to play with one another, as they seemed to get the attention of passerbys. Liza was relieved, the two seemed to hit it off right from the start. While it was true she had many babies on the team, some were too young to play with. While others that were older and more mature, took to more serious activities, leaving poor Leo in the middle, but with the Shinx...they were the same.

Liza bent down to stop their game of wrestling as she grabbed each of them by the paw, both panting but smiling. “From now on, you two are brothers, you will look out for one another.”

Both Pokémon looked at each other and nodded, “Good, well with nothing else to say, welcome to the team, Saber.”

~*~*~
It was barely mid day, when Liza read her messages and she found out that a Pokémon she was after since the beginning of her journey would finally be hers.

She was seating at a bench inside the Cable Club, away from most patrons as she was watching her two Pokémon begin their game of hide and seek. So far the game was tied, but she noticed that her new electric type was a natural at being able to spot exactly where her Growlithe was hiding, much faster then Leo could sniff out where his younger brother was.

Not wanting to disturb their play, Liza found a near by terminal to use, while watching her Pokémon play from the corner of her eye.

Swiping her card across the designated slot, Liza plugged in the amount she promised and sent it over right away, waiting patiently for the machine to spit back a nice new Pokeball in return, containing a brand new Pokémon to her team.

She grabbed the capsule and held it for a moment, thinking back, how much her family pestered her to get a water starter as her first Pokémon. They just couldn’t understand that fate had intervened then, and that Sam her Charmander was a gift from the heavens...

Even so, she too wanted the Pokémon they wanted for her and so she hatched many eggs trying to obtain it, but sometimes fate liked to play a different hand, and now here she was.

She didn’t want to do the usual introduction here though and opted to look for a better location, while calling to her two Pokémon, the lass trainer and they hurried right outside as she noticed the same open lake that she had first introduced herself to her now Milotic. Perfect Liza thought as she ran down the trail, with her Pokémon following right behind.

As she reached the end, she tossed the sphere in her hand and as she called out the Pokémon’s name, a sweet sigh of relief allowed for her heart to feel lighter...

“Squirtle! Come on out and meet your new family!” She said as the Pokeball opened and a light materialized on the ground, producing a cheerful and smiling small blue turtle with a swirling tail, “Squirtle!” the Pokémon cried out as Liza’s other two Pokémon ran over to introduce themselves.

“Welcome! I’ve been waiting for you for a long time, so long...that I had just given up recently in my search before hearing the news...that a Pokémon from your species hatched but all of that doesn’t matter anymore! I finally have you, a Squirtle! And it’s like, my journey is starting fresh again, what a wonderful feeling!” She squealed as she picked up her three Pokémom into her arms, “We’ll go on adventures and travel, maybe even compete in some battles and if we’re lucky some contests too! But- oh we do need to give you a name. You look happy but I’m sure you’re also a very feisty Squirtle on the inside, for you, a name I feared growing up was of the women that raised me, a women with a bark as worse as her bite, your name will be Ange!”

“Squirtle!” The turtle did a small fist pump towards the sky. And just like that Liza didn’t just end up with one- she ended up with two dream Pokémon all on the same day.

Trading to MarbleZone 5 candies and 100 Pokédollars for his Lv.1 Female Squirtle, thank you!

Trade Started

Reaction score
It was barely mid day, when Liza read her messages and she found out that a Pokémon she was after since the beginning of her journey would finally be hers.

She was seating at a bench inside the Cable Club, away from most patrons as she was watching her two Pokémon begin their game of hide and seek. So far the game was tied, but she noticed that her new electric type was a natural at being able to spot exactly where her Growlithe was hiding, much faster then Leo could sniff out where his younger brother was.

Not wanting to disturb their play, Liza found a near by terminal to use, while watching her Pokémon play from the corner of her eye.

Swiping her card across the designated slot, Liza plugged in the amount she promised and sent it over right away, waiting patiently for the machine to spit back a nice new Pokeball in return, containing a brand new Pokémon to her team.

She grabbed the capsule and held it for a moment, thinking back, how much her family pestered her to get a water starter as her first Pokémon. They just couldn’t understand that fate had intervened then, and that Sam her Charmander was a gift from the heavens...

Even so, she too wanted the Pokémon they wanted for her and so she hatched many eggs trying to obtain it, but sometimes fate liked to play a different hand, and now here she was.

She didn’t want to do the usual introduction here though and opted to look for a better location, while calling to her two Pokémon, the lass trainer and they hurried right outside as she noticed the same open lake that she had first introduced herself to her now Milotic. Perfect Liza thought as she ran down the trail, with her Pokémon following right behind.

As she reached the end, she tossed the sphere in her hand and as she called out the Pokémon’s name, a sweet sigh of relief allowed for her heart to feel lighter...

“Squirtle! Come on out and meet your new family!” She said as the Pokeball opened and a light materialized on the ground, producing a cheerful and smiling small blue turtle with a swirling tail, “Squirtle!” the Pokémon cried out as Liza’s other two Pokémon ran over to introduce themselves.

“Welcome! I’ve been waiting for you for a long time, so long...that I had just given up recently in my search before hearing the news...that a Pokémon from your species hatched but all of that doesn’t matter anymore! I finally have you, a Squirtle! And it’s like, my journey is starting fresh again, what a wonderful feeling!” She squealed as she picked up her three Pokémom into her arms, “We’ll go on adventures and travel, maybe even compete in some battles and if we’re lucky some contests too! But- oh we do need to give you a name. You look happy but I’m sure you’re also a very feisty Squirtle on the inside, for you, a name I feared growing up was of the women that raised me, a women with a bark as worse as her bite, your name will be Ange!”

“Squirtle!” The turtle did a small fist pump towards the sky. And just like that Liza didn’t just end up with one- she ended up with two dream Pokémon all on the same day.

Trading to MarbleZone 5 candies and 100 Pokédollars for his Lv.1 Female Squirtle, thank you!

Trade Started
Trading Lv 1 FEMALE! Squirtle to sbd for 5 Candies and 100 Pokedollars. Enjoy!

*Trade closed*

Arid trainer
Reaction score
Reaction score
Lv 11 female vullaby [cable]
+ Gust
+ Fury attack
+ Leer
+ TM Shadow ball, TM Return, MT Roost, EM Steel wing, EM Mean look, EM Knock off, EM Fake tears, MT Foul play, MT Snore, MT Heat wave, MT Sleep talk, MT Iron defense, EM Scary face, MT Block, TM Aerial Ace, MT Snatch, TM Secret power
Note: The previous trainer may have declared overcoat as an ability, but has not used it in battles nor in shops.

Trading a Lv 11 female vullaby to Marblezone for 4 rare candies.

*Trade started*
Trading 4 Candies to Reyzadren for Lv 11 Vullaby.

*trade closed*

The Light at the End
Reaction score

Trading 50 Pokedollars and 5 Rare Candies to Reyzadren for his 3 Rocket Balls, 1 Cherish Ball and 1 Fire Ball.

Placing my Larvitar in a Rocket Ball (leaving 2 unused.)

My Monferno in a Fire Ball and my Pignite in this Fire Ball.

The rest...will be decided on a later time. Thanks.

Trade Started.

Arid trainer
Reaction score
Star Material ~
Reaction score
Trading 3 candies to Reyzadren for their 6 Ball Capsules, Song Seals A through G and Red Flower Accessory, thank you.

Trade Started

Placing one Ball Capsule on my...
Vanillite
Houndour (M)
Kangaskhan
Teddiursa
Snover
Mareep

From these 6 Ball Capsules, placing one on each of the following;
Gyarados
Vulpix
Houndour (F)
Minccino
Ponyta
Lillipup

Arid trainer
Reaction score
Trading 3 candies to Reyzadren for their 6 Ball Capsules, Song Seals A through G and Red Flower Accessory, thank you.

Trade Started

Placing one Ball Capsule on my...
Vanillite
Houndour (M)
Kangaskhan
Teddiursa
Snover
Mareep

From these 6 Ball Capsules, placing one on each of the following;
Gyarados
Vulpix
Houndour (F)
Minccino
Ponyta
Lillipup
Trading 6 ball capsules, Song seals (a-g) and Red flower to sweetbbydoll for 3 rare candies.

*Trade closed*

Reaction score
Trading $20 and 2 candies for @sweetbbydoll's newly acquired female Vulpix.

~Trade started~

Roleplay:
Soooo Vulpix...
Kyaaaaa...
Okay, I get it. You like Vulpix.
Kyaaaaa...
*sighs* Stefan? Stefan, wake up.
*dazed*
....so that's it huh? *snaps finger* Cotton, thunder shock!
Reeeeeeeep! *bzzt*
Ouch! Hey!
Welcome back, Drooly. You wanna do this story or not?
You could've been nicer. Do you know how hard it is in-universe to meet-
Cotton! *bzzt*
Ow! Alright! Alright! I get it. Sheesh.
The sky was darkening in an unusual pace. The air is alarmingly stale, with signs of an impending rain becoming more and more apparent. Thunderclouds gathered in a cluster, ready to strike at the tallest erection in the dark forest of Tanah Hantu. Krakathoom! W-wielding a flashlight, Stefan spun around just in time to catch a glimpse of the lightning striking the tall walnut tree in a distance, breaking a branch, felling it. Caught in a daze, it took Stefan a moment before he recovered from his disorientation and continued searching for a shelter that is not his flimsy tent. Thoom! Will you stop it!
Sound effects make a story more interesting. Besides, Cotton only wants to help tell the story.
Hmpf, fine. Not too much.

A good 10 minutes passed before Stefan came upon a clearing. It wasn't huge, about the size of a basketball court. A weak candle light lead Stefan's focus to the wooden shack standing forlornly on one end of it. Deciding that an ominous shack is better than being wet, Stefan took a deep breath and knocked. The door quickly opened, pouring warm light on Stefan's anxious face. A young girl, not older than mid-20s, stood at the door. "What do you want?" Taken aback by her aggressiveness, but not wanting to give up a chance for a shelter, Stefan carefully chose his words. "I'm lost, I was wondering if you would let me spend the night? I promise I would leave as soon as the rain stops!" Obviously not expecting any guests, the lady considered for a bit before opening the door wider and stepping behind the door.
Once inside, Stefan quickly thanked the lady, and stood still. He wasn't sure what else he can do. The lady had long wavy red hair, not the reddish-brown or ginger kind of red. Almost fiery. Her eyes are piercing with a hint of coldness. "I don't have a guest room, so if you don't mind sleeping in the living room..." "I don't! Thank you very much, again!" The lady moved a chair toward the wall, clearing up a tiny space, enough for Stefan to set up his sleeping bag. "As you can see, this place isn't big, not like your usual city houses, but this much space should be enough for you to sleep, assuming you have your own bed to sleep in. My door is not locked, so you can let yourself out when you're done resting." "Sure, no worries. Thanks again." Stefan answered. Jeez, what's up with her?

Rain started pouring. Pitter-patter, pitter-patter. Stefan was in his pyjamas after asking to use the bathroom to clean up. Listening to the occasional krakathooms (Krakathoom!) and the constant plip-plops (Pitter-patter pitter-patter), Stefan soon slipped into a dreamful oblivion.

When Stefan came about, it was not raining. It was quiet, peaceful and a faint smell of fresh leaves and... bamboo? Stefan opened his eyes to welcome a sight of green, tall bamboos. The gentle sound of dry bamboo leaves swished as he roused from where he laid. Sunshine peeked through the bamboos, giving enough light for Stefan to see his surroundings. Walking around, Stefan came out of the bamboo forest and to a bed of flowers. He could not recognise the flowers. they were slightly blue, small and five-petaled. A human figure stood in the middle of the flower bed, dressed in a white, flowy robe. It was a lady with cream-colored skin and straight, white hair with reddish ends. In her arms was a baby, silent yet full of energy, as the baby tries to reach out to the lady's face. Stefan tried to call out, but no sound came out of his throat. So he walked toward the lady. Sensing his approach, the lady turned towards Stefan and tried to force a smile, but Stefan can see the tear that she's struggling to keep in. A gust of wind drove through the flower bed from behind the white-robed lady, and for a moment, the whiteness of the outfit is the only thing Stefan could see. As the wind dwindled and slowly died down, the lady was gone, leaving behind only a white robe and a baby in a crib. Stefan didn't know why, but he started running toward the crib and looked at the baby. The baby had fiery red hair and a red tail. A baby girl, Stefan's instinct yelled, just as he noticed a chain drooping out of the baby's tiny hand. Stefan pried her little hand open, revealing a teardrop-shaped pendant. The pendant was warm to the touch, and Stefan swore he could feel a steady heartbeat from inside the pendant. The baby looked at him, her foxy eyes staring at him intently, as if trying to imprint his facial features inside her brain.

Stefan jumped awake, drenched in cold sweat. It was dawning, and the rain had already stopped. Bamboo trees were nowhere to be seen, and neither was the flower bed. Stefan was tucked inside his sleeping bag, in the living room of an old-looking shack. Just a dream, he got up and prepared himself to leave, remembering the lady's instruction the previous night. As he packed, he found a teardrop pendant in his pocket. Remembering his dream, he stared at it, dazed. "That's mine." "I- I saw it in my dream. I didn't steal-" "Doesn't matter. Give it back." Stefan handed the pendant back to the lady, who stared at it just as he did. For a moment, both Stefan and the lady stood still, neither wanting to move. Stefan hesitated, but decided that he should ask. "You're not human, are you?" The lady was unresponsive. "In my dream, I saw a baby. She had red hair and a tail." No response. For some reason, Stefan knew the answer even though he didn't get a reply. "I'm sorry, I should go."
"My name is Hikari." Hikari hung the pendant on her neck. "This was my mother's gift to me. Normally it burns people who touched it."
"So how come I-"
"I don't know."
"Am I cursed?"
"If you are, it's not by me." Hikari casually opened the door, motioning Stefan to follow her outside. Tired of Stefan's questions, she asked one back. "Where are you going?"
"I'm journeying to find out about Pokémon in general. Their origins and myths among others."
"Will you be uncomfortable if I followed you?"
"I don't know..."
"What about in this form?" Hikari said as she shrunk, growing fiery red fur in every part of her body, until a fox with six tails was what remained.
"I-if you insist to come with me I don't mind." Even though Stefan guessed it, it was still shocking to him to see a woman transform into a Vulpix right in front of him.
"I can assist you in your journey while I complete my quest. But don't treat me like a normal Pokémon. I don't like enclosed spaces." Hikari demanded.
The sun was finally up, and Stefan walked behind Hikari as they head to the closest town.

That... was...
Pretty good, isn't it?
Are you sure you're not masochistic?
What?! NO!
Why would you put yourself in such a submissive position?
Because I think kitsunes are cool! I think they must have some sort of a sad life trying to live to 1000 years old before enlightenment, and living with human makes them all the more bitter toward them!
Cotton! *bzzt*
Aiyeeee!

~The End~

Cast (In order of appearance)
Stefan Scriven
Hikari

Special Effects
Electric Generator: Cotton
Rain Machine: Bubbly

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.