• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Cable Club Trade Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still Alive
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
=o I'm trading in BMG! One TM Reflect for Stueh's Tomato Berry and a Candeh.
 
Torka Torka Torka
Joined
Jun 4, 2005
Messages
592
Reaction score
0
Timeless River said:
=o I'm trading in BMG! One TM Reflect for Stueh's Tomato Berry and a Candeh.
Trading my Tamato Berry and Rare Candy for Jeri.....I mean River that is Timeless' TM Reflect.

*Comfirmed*

First trade at BMG for me w00t!
 
Still Alive
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Torky Stu said:
Trading my Tamato Berry and Rare Candy for Jeri.....I mean River that is Timeless' TM Reflect.

*Comfirmed*

First trade at BMG for me w00t!
*snatches the Berry and Candy and throws the TM at Stu*

{Trade Closed}
 
E

enchantress

Guest
*Record Marker* May 9, 2006.

Everyone please remember to QUOTE when confirming and closing trades, keep your trade lists up-to-date and DELETE your old trade list when posting a new one.
 
Registered User
Joined
Dec 22, 2005
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Trading 3 Rare Candies and TM Dragon Rage to Jamesy for his Level 27 Manectric w/ Crunch, Swift, Substitute, Double-Edge, Mimic, Double Team, and Shadowball.

Holy crap that's alot of moves oO;;
 
Registered User
Joined
Aug 26, 2005
Messages
950
Reaction score
0
Skrutsi said:
Trading 3 Rare Candies and TM Dragon Rage to Jamesy for his Level 27 Manectric w/ Crunch, Swift, Substitute, Double-Edge, Mimic, Double Team, and Shadowball.

Holy crap that's alot of moves oO;;
Trading my Manectric for the 3 Candies and TM Dragon Rage. =P Ya better take good care o' him, ya hear!

*Trade Confirmed*

Using this post to teach Dragon Rage to Kage, my gengar.
 
Registered User
Joined
Dec 22, 2005
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
P/Arts said:
Trading mt MAnectric for the 3 Candies and TM Dragon Rage. =P Ya better take good care o' him, ya hear!

*Trade Confirmed*
Traded Candoodles and TM for the very fecking skilled Manectric.

...Mayhap Sparky... :D

(closed)
 
Registered User
Joined
Aug 26, 2005
Messages
950
Reaction score
0
Trading my TM Hidden Power Steel and TM Hidden Power Dark to Skrutsi for his four Candys.
 
Registered User
Joined
Dec 22, 2005
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
P/Arts said:
Trading my TM Hidden Power Steel and TM Hidden Power Dark to Skrutsi for his four Candys.
Trading 4 candies (;.;) for James's TM HP Steel and HP Dark.

Immediatly Teaching TM HIDDEN POWER - Steel to my Magnemite, and TM HIDDEN POWER - Dark to my Raichu.

[confirmed, this trade war, has.]
 
Registered User
Joined
Aug 26, 2005
Messages
950
Reaction score
0
Skrutsi said:
Trading 4 candies (;.;) for James's TM HP Steel and HP Dark.

Immediatly Teaching TM HIDDEN POWER - Steel to my Magnemite, and TM HIDDEN POWER - Dark to my Raichu.

[confirmed, this trade war, has.]
Trading TM HP Steel and HP Dark to Skru for his four Candies.

*Trade closed finally*
 
Oceanic Legend~
Joined
Mar 17, 2005
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Pokémon Wants:
Lapras (Will pay everything I own for one, excluding most of my pogeys)
Hoppip (2-3 candies)


Item Wants:
TM Solarbeam
TM Ice Beam
Beauty Giving Pokéblocks (Something which gives 25 points exactly preferred)


Pokémon Haves:
Lv. 5 (f) Delibird *SHINY* (Offer, but I'm reluctant to let her go)
Lv. 5 (f) Shellder

Items Haves:
One hell of alot of berries (See my registration post)
TM Metronome
TM Taunt
Water Stone (Might need this, so I might not trade it)
Silver Powder
Lure Ball
Grey Glass Table
Laptop
Yellow Flower
1x Shoal Salt
1x Shoal Shell
2x Blue Scarves
Alot of other stuff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top