• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

calling all fighting fans! and... everyone else too. HI!

A fighting type fan

Reaction score
I'm A fighting type fan. I like all fighting types. And some others like Jynx and Exegutor. If posible, please post your favourite fighting type. :D

Welcome to Bmgf! Wow, Fighting type RULES! It's one of my favorite types, after Fire.

Hello,my fave fighting is Mienfoo/Mienshao,it's just too cute,but Rotom is cuter,anyways welcome hope you'll like here

Tie between Medicham, Lucario, Scrafty and Mienshao.

In my opinion originally the name of Fighting-type would be Badass-type, but they decided to change because it contained the word "ass".

Last edited:
Oh yeah, my favs are Lucario, Infernape, Conkelldurr, Blaziken, Scrafty and Mienshao. :)

Why so much fighting? Make love, not war! :<
*Ahem*
Welcome here, and my favorite Fighting-type is Blaziken.

Welcome son. Indeed, fighting is the best type. Love these guys -
300px-HitmonleeAndHitmonchan.png

primeape.gif

Machamp.png

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom