• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awright, can someone tell me how to get to the start-up? If it's even started, that is...

Reservation, please?

It hasn't begun yet; it was supposedly meant to start on Monday.
Got it. I still want a reservation, though.
Alright, don't need one:

Name: Paul (doesn't know surname)
Homeland: ???

Appearance: Paul usually wears a torn-up martial arts uniform, that he was found wearing when he first appeared in Callisto. He has tanned skin, but he washed up white. His hair is amber-colored, with tufts sticking up in certain places. He has well-developed muscles, and a normal face, with green eyes, a normal (for us Earthlings) nose, and a mouth, with lips.

Backstory: Paul first appeared washing up on a plank as a 5 year-old, going to Trial Mountain. There was a great martial arts master and caretaker there, searching the shore. He found Paul laying there, in a tattered Karate uniform. He took Paul in, trained him, and Paul became a black belt. He keeps the same clothes on, because his master knows basic magic, including enlarging. When he was 13, the master died. He became the caretaker for challengers. He once found one of the king's knights, and the knight gave him a pass to go to Solitaire Island for spy training, after saving him from 3 obstacles on the Mount, because his abilities would come in handy. After passing it, he was sent on his first spy mission: to find out anything going on related to the ball.

Ability: To shape-shift naturally, without going to college. The first form he was found in was male, and his only word was Paul, so whenever he shape-shifts, he originates back to Paul. He can transform into anything.

Other Talents:
Karate
Playing Guitar
Cooking

So, I, uhhhhhhhh... I got a little stuck, but if all goes well, Paul won't be shape-shifting that much. I reeeeeaaaally had a brainfart when I got to abilities.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom