• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Camp Half Blood: Hero and Heroine (Sorrow Blue & Fairy_Palace)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Librarium

Negatively Awesome
Reaction score
Camp Half-Blood is a secret Greek demigod training facility located on Long Island behind the big pine tree. It is directed by Dionysus and Chiron the centaur.
The camp has magical borders which are enforced by the Golden Fleece. The tree became the official borders of Camp Half-Blood. The Fleece stayed on the tree, guarded by a dragon, protecting the camp.
The camp is the only safe haven for half-bloods.
The half-bloods live in cabins and eat at the dining pavilion. There is also an archery field, a sword fighting arena, a climbing wall with lava for training, an amphitheater, stables, an armory, and the Big House.
Its cover name is Delphi Strawberry Service, a reference to the name of the Oracle of Delphi.

There were originally twelve cabins, one for each Olympian god, but after the Second Titan War, a son of Poseidon named Percy made the gods promise to claim all their children and for the minor gods to be respected, so now there are twenty cabins in total, one honoring each god or goddess. Some of the cabins include Zeus, Hera, Poseidon, Demeter, Dionysus, Hermes, Ares, Athena, Apollo, Aphrodite, Hephaestus, Artemis, Hades, Iris, Hypnos, Nemesis, Nike, Hebe, Tyche, and Hecate.

A 15 years old teen named Aster Fenix, the son of Demeter has been sent to Barnstead, to find a Demigod and bring her to Camp Half Blood for her safety, and to train her so that she would be able to defend herself from monsters and harm, because she is a girl mentioned in a prophecy. A dangerous prophecy that could start a war with the monsters against the Demigods...

Could you hear that distant roar?
The one who crawls, now soar.
Wake him if you're out there,
For he could be friend,
Or you could die in his hand.
Rest your fate in the lovely faced goddess,
Because she could be the queen of oblivion or the savior.

"Sigh.." a teen sighed.
His outfit consists of silver formal wear with button-up sleeves, a black shirt underneath with matching shoes, and a loosely-fitting necktie. His grey hair is sectioned in two layers, his bangs forming one layer and the rest the other. His blue eyes are positioned between the layers closest to his face. He wears a silver watch on his left wrist that could transform to white, round shield with the symbol of his mother. He also has an emerald ring on his middle finger of his right hand, that could transform to a green bladed sword imbued with poison. The handle is black, with emerald gem on the base of the sword. The sword name is Luna, and the sword is actually named after his deceased sister, Luna Fenix.
His way of speaking is similar to that of a baseball player and is constantly riddled with slang such as “dude”. He loves baseball and nature, and very good with guitars.
He is a gentleman, or at least, he's trying to be one, because he is unwilling to fight a female, whether she's a monster or a Demigod.

His name is Aster Fenix, the son of Demeter.
He walked through the streets of Barnstead, without knowing where the hell to find this girl mentioned on the prophecy.
".... 'You gotta find her no matter what.' My ass, looking for a girl with no clue at all makes things even more difficult than playing Pac Man on the highest level. Yeah, there can't me more than one or two Demigods in a small town like this, but..." Aster muttered to himself, kicking the yellow leaves on the road, while walking without direction.

"Send me to boarding school? Huh! Who do those guys think they are, my parents?!" Kayla raged out loud, pulling her bow and letting an arrow fly towards the target in their backyard.
The string came back and hit her in the arm, making her wince. Don't lock your elbow, Kayla. Remember that.
Sighing heavily, she walked back into her backyard to hunt for the arrows she'd shot and missed.
She brushed her long, red hair out of her eyes and picked up one.
"Damn it, I hate this town...there's nothing to do..."

"'We're short on Satyrs. Its your time to prove your capabilities as a Demigod.'" Aster muttered, repeating Chiron's word while sticking out his tongue.
People glanced at him and walked away, thinking he's nuts or something.
"Oh come on... Girl..... Show yourself..." The son of Demeter muttered.

Kayla hunted around a little more, before giving up and accepting that she'd lost two of her arrows.
Cursing under her breath, she went into the garage and put her bow and arrows away, then walked out onto the street.
Her arm where the bowstring had hit her stung, and was starting to turn light pink.
She walked down the street, not really knowing where she was going.

Aster was looking down on the street, and wasn't really watching where he's going.
He bumped on a girl, making he fell to the street on his butt.
"Aww." He sighed, brushing the dust off his white, long pants and looked up to glance at the girl with the red hair.
". Sorry." He said, getting up.

"Hey!" Kayla turned around and glared at the boy, but her anger quickly vanished when she saw it wasn't anybody she knew.
"Hey...I don't know you. Are you new around here?" she frowned, scanning the boy from head to toe with her eyes.

"Sorta. I won't be here for long.." Aster sighed, getting up and shrugged.
He noticed the pink mark on her palm. A mark like that.. Is usually caused by bows.
She's practicing with bows? How unusual.
"Sorry again."

"Passing through?" Kayla guessed. "Yeah...there's not much to do around here."
She looked back at the boy. "It's fine. Don't worry about it."

"Sorry for being rude, but... One of your parents left you, you practiced with bows, you suffer ADHD and Dyslexia, and a lot of strange things happens to you. Right?" Aster asked, raising his eyebrow.
Now, this probably a strange thing to ask to a stranger... He'll probably get smacked in the head or something... But its always better to take chances.

"...." Kayla narrowed her eyes at the boy.
He was right with just about everything, except the parents part. Both of her parents died in a fire that destroyed their house.
"Why the hell would you ask me something like that?" she asked.

"Interesting." Aster smiled at this girl.
Thank gods, he had finally met the girl he had been looking for.
With a smirk, he turned his ring into a green bladed sword and his silver watch into his white round shield.
Now, mortals couldn't see his sword and shield.
If she's a Demigod, then she's gonna be extremely astonished.

Kayla jumped. "Holy crap!"
She just saw this guy's watch and ring turn into weapons.
She froze for a second, then blinked a couple times and looked at the weapons. "How did you-- what just happened?"

"Ah, its really you." Aster sighed in relief, turning back his sword and shield into ring and silver watch.
"You better follow me. Like, right now... Before they come and get you. Now, trust me, I'll do anything to shield you from harm, just follow me. Deal? I will explain everything later."

"Wha-- they? Who's they? How'd you make your ring and watch turn into weapons? Why do I have to follow you?"
The boy had awoken a side of Kayla that didn't usually show her face-- her curious side.

"Ragh, ask later, run now. The good guys IS watching you. You just don't know! Can't you feel... Can't you feel all that strange thing that happens to you all this time? You're not alone, girl. Come with me, I'll explain everything once we reach Long Island." Aster grabbed the girl's hand, looking at her eyes "where's the nearby airport?"
A phone rings from Aster's white backpack.

He quickly pulled the phone and answered it "WHAT?! SHE'S WITH ME ALREADY. Just help me once I reach the airport, old man."
The boy hung up the phone. And oddly, he just threw it away to the streets beside him.
He's not THAT rich...... But every Demigods knows phone call means inviting monster to send you to the hereafter.

"Come on!"

"Long island?! Why the hell would we have to go to Long Island? And I just met you, do you honestly expect me to believe everything you say?" she asked.
But...he'd been right about the dyslexia, ADHD, weird things seeming to follow her everywhere she went...
Sometimes when she'd gone hunting, random monsters would have appeared from nowhere and when she shot them, they crumbled and turned to dust.
'They'...
"Wait a second." She pulled her hand out of his and ran back towards her house.

"Quick!" Aster sighed.
Dangit. Chiron old man... he made a call in a wrong time, wrong place.
That girl is no ordinary girl. He could sense it clearly. Its clear that she is probably daughter of the big three*m the girl in the prophecy.

"....... Oh no..." Aster facepalmed, as he stares at a guy that just turned into a Telekhine. "Great. Just great..."

Kayla dashed into her basement, grabbed her compound bow, arrows, and her quiver. She slung her quiver over her shoulder and put her arrows in it, then dashed back outside to meet the boy.
"Now I'm ready," she smirks.

"You ready, I'm not." Aster sighs, turning his emerald ring into his poisonous sword, Luna.
This time, he won't need a shield, its just a Telekhine, and he could handle a Telekhine single handily.
"Alright, you wait and see.. If there's more of them, you know who to shout."

Well, here he goes again. Not a day without fighting monsters.
The mortals probably just see a random kid with a lightsaber replica and swings it at his friends.
What a shame, they missed things that makes life interesting: fights.

The boy kissed the emerald on the end of his sword's hilt, and closed his eyes "help me, sister." He whispered before finally rushing at the monster.

Kayla watched him battle the...thing, intrigued.
Suddenly, she felt a sharp pain in her back and she whirled around to see that there was more of them, an enormous flock coming this way.
Without hesitation, she grabbed her bow, strung it with an arrow, and started shooting down the monsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom