• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cancelled Games Camp Half-Blood, We're opening soon! - SIGNUPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoaringDylan

The Sobbley Trainer
Reaction score
Camp Half-Blood, Half-Blood Hill, Farm Road 3.141

Long Island, New York 11954

latest

Oh hello there? Oh yes you! Please step over here, Welcome young demigod to Camp Half-Blood! It appears you are in fact new here! That’s just marvellous! Just marvellous indeed…
So what are your particulars? I’ll need those for signing you up of course. Also take this folder, it includes the rules of camp

- Due to recent events, days are now 48 hours and nights are 24. I have no idea what Hemera is up to.

- The gods—besides a few—still have complete power over the world. Ignoring their wishes, is a dead wish. Oh and if they have the desire to change something, perhaps a rule about camp, they will. Trust me.

- If you’re late for a phase change, don’t expect it to be taken in account to what happens.

- Nothing stops you from talking to other campers at night.

- No outside of camp chatting unless your specifically got permission to do so.

- All mobile devices and cameras are prohibited. No pictures.

- If you stay asleep for too long (2 days), the Cleaning harpies will come and eat you.

- If there are any complaints, You can file them here.

- Note by hades: If you try to escape my realm my talking after your dead I’ll personally make sure you’ll get send to the fields of punishment.

- History is a sensitive subject here at camp. So don’t directly quote anything from your role PM. It may upset people. Including me.

- Everyone has to wear a camp shirt. If you don’t you won’t be allowed to sign up. So be sure to show you’re wearing one when signing up for camp!

- If you do not have a shirt, go get one at the souvenir shop there is a huge pile of them, you can just take em. But don’t upset the Dementer kids while you’re there

Players:
  1. Zexy
  2. Mighty Eevee
  3. TheCapsFan
  4. Sunsette
  5. Kakashi

Subs:
  • Leetic
  • Doctor Flop

If I forgot anything or have questions do ask them!

Last edited:
I'm wearing a camp shirt and am ready to go!
This game has Greek mythology. Cannot miss :)

Sign me up please! As soon as I get a shirt that fits...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom