• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Please remember to keep spoilers about the new Pokemon games in their respective sections here and here.

Camping Anecdotes

Kanan Jarrus is a Great Space Dad
Reaction score
Some of my guys chat and argue with each other.

Looking for a way to be whole again.
Reaction score
At first, two of the three girls in my team, Zacian and Drenaw got into a big fight, but now they get along just fine. While Cinderace, the guy who can't stop running everywhere, seems to have a crush on Zacian and considers Galvantula his best friend. It's also greatly hinted from their interactions that Zacian might also love Cinderace.

Reaction score
Toxtricity keeps challenging Coalossal to races. Toxtricity knows full well he'll win everytime. What's sadder is Coalossal keeps accepting the challenge. Big lugs too friendly for his own good

Reaction score
Now for the Tao trio, so far, all three of them are liking the Galar region. Although, they forgot about each other, that's what years forced to be stuck on a region that has Mega Evolution in frequent rampages and fearing Mega Pokemon can do to a mind, I guess. But at least they are starting to remember each other, after all, they were once one and the same.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Here's a shipping moment I found while camping:

2020032101272700-3C66B776DB1AA06323037049FACD96D3.jpg

While these two would love to live inside Kyurem's mind together, they found out that they can't live inside his mind together, but can live inside Kyurem's mind individually for now.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Here is proof that Zekrom and Kyurem are best friends and that Kyurem wants to keep Reshiram safe from harm because Zekrom is like a brother to Kyurem.

2020032316345200-3C66B776DB1AA06323037049FACD96D3.jpg

we could be heroes
Reaction score
let's bring this thread back, guys!! i want to see more of people's wholesome camping experiences with their buddies. especially with the new dlc 'mons!

here's my shiny pory2 taking up the whole screen because it's cute

1593707964583.png

the stare looks creepy but i promise it's much cuter

Last edited:
Reaction score
After exploring a forest full of Fairy-type Pokemon, Zekrom decided to take the lead while Reshiram and Kyurem stayed a little bit behind. Now, this was a bad idea since Zekrom was somehow separated from the group. He then encountered a gang of Grimmsnarl and fought it for self-defense. Getting hit by Fairy-type attacks obviously hurt so much that his yells were heard by the other two members of the group. Reshiram went to follow the sound of her lover's yells while Kyurem followed, readying the DNA Splicers to save his best friend. In the end, the three teamed up by knocking the Grimmsnarl gang into a bed of poisonous mushrooms by using their own moves.

While they did survive the attack, Zekrom needed a safe place to recover, so Kyurem absorbed Zekrom. Reshiram's trust in Kyurem rose by quite a lot, so much that she let him be the leader of the group to finding the right path out of the forest while Kyurem trusted her to keep watch of any other Fairy-type delinquents who might try to attack them.

2020070214200700-3C66B776DB1AA06323037049FACD96D3.jpg

Reaction score
I enjoy making camping teams with pokemon from old games that are important to me for some reason.

I made a team with:
1- TEREZA , a female gengar that I used to use on championships on pokemon esmerald
2- JOGA TERRA, a male tyranitar that used to be team mate of TEREZA in pokemon esmerald
3- HE-MAN , a machamp that I used to use in pokemon diamond
4- ZEZINHO, a male hippowdon that I used on my first wi-fi battle on pokemon diamond
5- a pikachu with ash´s houen hat
6 - a jirachi with draco meteor from a Soul silver event

TEREZA and JOGA-TERRA didnt get along with each other , wich I thought was odd, because they used to be team mates. TEREZA and Jirachi got along with pikachu, they often played with each other , they liked to play races. JOGA-TERRA used to ignore everyone, but recently, he was playing races with TEREZA, and they began to get along.

Then, I made a legendary camp team, with:
1 zacian
2 zamazenta
3 reshiram from black version
4 kyurem from black version
5 eternatus
6- Nebby, the solgaleo from pokemon sun

This team didnt interact with each other at all. I camped with them for hours, buts there were no races, no chats, no fights. When I talked to Zamazenta, he said he was afraid of everyone in that team.

Reaction score
I enjoy making camping teams with pokemon from old games that are important to me for some reason.

I made a team with:
This team didnt interact with each other at all. I camped with them for hours, buts there were no races, no chats, no fights. When I talked to Zamazenta, he said he was afraid of everyone in that team.
Pretty sure the Wild Area is funky when it comes to hitboxes of bigger Pokemon in Camp, however, routes don't have the same problem, so they will definitely interact there.

Pokemon Researcher
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/Her
Luna, my Umbreon, is an absolute ballhog. I can throw the ball toy for any other Pokemon and she will immediately go after it. I've noticed that hungry Pokemon do that for attention in camp, but even after eating Luna still steals the show from everyone. One time I was just trying to play with one of my many Boltund and Luna was not letting it happen.

I've learned to play with the Poke Toy with that team instead.

we could be heroes
Reaction score
am i the only one that finds it kinda amusing when pokemon that don't technically have a visible mouth (say, chandelure) try to eat curry?

it's amusing for me at least lol

Reaction score
am i the only one that finds it kinda amusing when pokemon that don't technically have a visible mouth (say, chandelure) try to eat curry?

it's amusing for me at least lol
Thinkin' about this every time I feed my Chandelure some berries in GO

I assume they just... liiiiiiiike... somehow break them down to a molecular level and absorb them o_O