• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Can anybody give me the recruitment rate for the legendary Pokemon in Blue Dungeon?

1. In case you're unaware, as I hope you are, you CAN edit your posts, so there's no need to double post to correct a small spelling error.

2. There IS a "simple questions" thread at the top of the threads list. It's easier than starting a new thread for every little question, and it's usually responded to surprisingly quickly.

3. As for the encounter rate, I'm unsure, but you can usually rebattle them, so if you fail in getting one on your side during the first battle, you can try again. Eventually, they'll join you.

Typically when recruiting legendaries, you must be at a relatively high level. Also figure in that the legendaries aren't so easy to join your team. I was looking through the MD guide that I received, and checked many of the legendaries. Most of their recruit stats say "Very Unlikely, Unlikely, Rare" etc. The only legendary that I found to be somewhat easy to recruit is Kyogre (according to its recruit stat).

i chllenged mewtoo today and my partner killed him, can i recute mewtoo if my partner kills him?

Hmm, not 100% sure, but I think it doesn't matter who defeats Mewtwo as long as you win. It says in the guide that Mewtwo is "Very Likely" to join, so it should work. :p (Any more knowledgeable backing to what I said would be good, lol)

All these are Base Rates without any additions. The Percentage shown is the Percentage of capture without any boosts. If it's below 0 then there is no chance of recruiting unless there is the boost. The boosts are as follows

Your Level Bonus
0-29 0%
30-39 5%
40-49 7.5%
50-59 10%
60-69 12.5%
70-79 15%
80-89 17.5%
90-100 24%

You also get an added 10% Bonus with the Friend Ribbon Item attached to your lead Pokémon.

Articuno: 30%
Zapdos: 30%
Moltres: 30%
Mewtwo: 99%
Mew: 1%
Raikou: 0.1%
Entei: 0.1%
Suicune: 0.1%
Lugia: 99%
Ho-oh: 99%
Celebi: 99%
Regirock: 0.1%
Regice: 0.1%
Registeel: 0.1%
Latias: 0.1% (Or 100% if you accept their offer)
Latios: 0.1% (Or 100% if you accept their offer)
Kyogre: 50%
Groudon: -10%
Rayquaza: -10%
Jirachi: 99%
Deoxys: -10%

Hope I helped

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom