• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Can Dawn/May become Topcoordinators and can Serena become Kalos Queen?

Can Dawn/May become Topcoordinators and can Serena become Kalos Queen?

• Yes

Votes: 17 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Who knows. Though I think you could add Serena to the Top Coordinator list because while her main goal is to become Kalos Queen, she did set off for Hoenn to compete in contests, so Serena becoming a Top Coordinator is a real possibility too. Who knows. Maybe she liked doing contests so much, even if she didn't win in Hoenn, maybe she continued to participate in Kanto, Johto, or Sinnoh.

Who knows. Though I think you could add Serena to the Top Coordinator list because while her main goal is to become Kalos Queen, she did set off for Hoenn to compete in contests, so Serena becoming a Top Coordinator is a real possibility too. Who knows. Maybe she liked doing contests so much, even if she didn't win in Hoenn, maybe she continued to participate in Kanto, Johto, or Sinnoh.
Hmm. And tbh I wouldnt even mind that they become top coordinators. If Iris can become Champion, everything is possible

To be fair, Iris likely only became Unova Champion because her game counterpart was the Champion in B2W2, so it would be more of the anime making a minor reference than "throwing the Yamper a bone". There was also a recent event in Masters that involved Iris as the Champion, so it could be a sly reference to that, too.

Although that could be countered by Misty being able to Mega Evolve her Gyarados when we saw her again in 2017, something that she can't do in LGPE or Masters.

We might see what became of Dawn, given the anime would want to (or be forced to) promote BDSP. She could've achieved her goal, or maybe she's taken a new calling. Either way, unlike with Axew, it's foregone conclusion that Piplup will never evolve. Don't know about May or Serena, on the other hand.

I don't think it's comparable. Iris even says herself that becoming the Unova Champion wasn't her goal; becoming a Dragon Master was, and she still has a ways to go when it comes to the latter.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom