• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Can you do it?

Absolutely......not! Though I'm a pretty good endurance walker, I'm a terrible endurance runner. I'll admit it, I'm not in the best of shape, so that might have something to do with it, but even as a kid I don't think I could run for very long. As it stands now though, I can run for, I don't know........all of a full minute max before I get totally winded. (I can walk for much, much longer though like I said earlier.)

Do you like streaming services or prefer how TV used to be?

Streaming has been becoming more like cable with each passing day, as far as how much money you need to spend to get everything. With that said, it's nice to be able to cancel streaming services pretty easily — don't try that with a cable or satellite company, haha — and have series be simply as long as they need to be instead of absolutely having to be 13 or 23-24 episodes like they tend to be on regular TV here in the States.

Can you fix something? Whether that be a computer or a car or anything else?

I'm not amazing at fixing things, but I'd like to think I'm decent at it.

Can you identify a note just by hearing it? (In other words, do you have perfect pitch?)

Know a few words of Spanish and used to be able to recognize a few letters of Japanese.
Made this response last night then my phone kicked me out before I could post, but thought it was fun enough to post anyway.
Can you stay awake for an entire day straight? (Not recommended by the way; I can attest.)

Tried a few times. Stuff blurred away around 4. I was not truly asleep though. It was weird half asleep.

Can you say honestly you have never broke a bone?

Yep! Not super well, mind you (I'm no Michael Phelps,) but I've been swimming for over 20 years now, so I'm not going to be panicking in water anytime soon either. (I actually love swimming too, it's my favorite thing to do in the summer months! :yay:)

Can you whistle?

Back
Top Bottom