• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Can you do it?

When I was a kid that would have been a cinch. Even up until about fourteen. Nowadays, however, I'd die.

Can you draw nice-looking hair with individual locks?

Yeah. But then again I only go out every two or three or four or 100,000,000 weeks so its sort of a grey area.

Can you beat people up?

But bicycles have feelings!
People, however. Now that I can do.

Can you strut your stuff and know other people are like 'oooohhmmmmmrmmmhmhm'? :rolleyes:

Down the road is devil-cultist-baby-eating-wife-swapping-husband-slapping-naked-dancing territory. I'd only deliver a parcel there if I knew it was a bomb.

Can you sulk? :notworthy:

Nope, I have tried learning, I never could

can you keep a toy or Pokemon cards unopened?

WHAT
No way! I open everything. Including closets filled with skeletons and cans of worms and Pandora's Boxers. Or should that read boxes....?

Can you be all flexible and wriggly?

More than likely not

Can you take good photos of nature?

Unfortunately not, my phone has fallen multiple times but the ground was soft in all those cases so my phone lives.

Can you live with a dangerous animal as a pet?

Yeah but I suck at it. But I can mimic singers kind of well. Elvis especially, and I used to be able to do the lead singer from 4 Non Blondes real well but then I stopped because twelve and now I can't.

Can you be awesome?

not good or with right accent
I can try - one of my favorite songs is in Estonian, a language I don't speak

can you try to impersonate a different English accent?
aside from the one you speak
(Australian, New Zealand, Canadian, British, American, African)

Yes. I speak in lots of accents all the time just to piss myself and others off. Yorkshire. Nigerian. American. Posh English. Still working on my Australian because all I can say is 'oi'. It's kind of pathetic.

Can you watch an entire 8-episode (50 minutes each) season in a single night?

Back
Top Bottom