• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Can you do it?

Nope. I've got back problems. And jumping problems. And knee and ankle problems. And the problem where I'M NOT SUICIDAL AAAAAAAHH
I'm a very moderate daredevil. Won't do that candle-finger thing but I will throw a pillow in the air and let it hit my face.

Can you be chaaarrrming, darrrrling?

Chaaarrrming? Please, darling... I can be hypnotic if you want me to be...

Ahuhuhu...

Can you get dunked on?

Never played basketball, sadly, if that is what you're referring to. But I have had cereal dunked over my head so yes, yes I can. :cool:

Can you hold a note?

what
WHERE IS IT
WHERE IS IT??!!!!
Now I have to press everything, dammit.

Can you do a good impression of someone being Force Choked?

no

also the command key is mac keyboards only

Can you press the Windows key?

Yes, if it isn't my failure.

Can you realize that everything bad that has happened to you has either been from your mistakes or someone else's stupidity?

Yes and no. I thoroughly accept responsibility for my lamebrain exploits and inertia, but it wasn't stupidity that made some elements of my life a bit... not Care Bears-esque. It was by the grace of someone I expect to be a sociopath. I'm still pissed at them but hey, whatever, dude!

At least the un-Care-Bear-like parts of my life haven't been down to idiots, 'cause that'd just be annoying.

Can you do the splits?

nope, have tried before

can you sing your ten favorite songs by memory without having to look up the lyrics, or forgetting a verse

WHAT
WHAAAAT
That's impossible. I'm beginning to suspect that my progenitor was doing all sorts of hideous things during gestation because my mind is an insane, rambling mess and my memory is botched. So yeah, no, I can't do that and I'm blaming it all on momsy because that's what momsies are for.

Can you hold back the tears? :cry:

Depends on situation

Can you sleep if there are bright lights in room?

I'm not sure, but really. It's hard to say because I never fall asleep except in bed or long car rides. Or during the Phantom Menace podracing bit when I had tonsillitis but c'mon I was practically delirious.

Can you be resourceful and cunning?

Yes!

Earthbound, MOTHER, MOTHER 3, Mega Man, FNAF, Kirby, Minecraft, Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi: Kaz-napped, Ultimate Custom Night, the list goes on and on...

Can you hypnotize anyone?

Back
Top Bottom