• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Can you do it?

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
I tend to use recipes for most things, but I've started to memorize parts of some recipes I've made a lot!
...but no, I've never made cake before!! I'm going to make a wagashi (Japanese sweet) soon, anpan!!

Have you ever been outside of your country?

Totem_Rowlet

Chilling on a Beach somewhere.
Reaction score
Pronouns
He-Him
Yes, I come from the US and I've been to the UK, France, Mexico, Canada, and Puerto Rico if you don't count it as US

What is your favorite pet?

ConfectionerMari

「Life is just another mystery!」
Reaction score
Pronouns
They/Them
Technically I can, but the side effects can be less than pleasant depending on how much I drink

Can you ride a bike?

CharizardFan7

Though I'm also a Blaziken fan
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Yep, I've been able to since I was a kid. (I actually own a bike currently, but since I'm terrible with exercise consistency it's just sitting in my basement gathering dust. :confused_emoji:)

Can you ski?

Last edited:

helperman

you gotta love ditto. avatar by Artuditwo
Reaction score
Pronouns
me,he
no, I'm to young to even try

can you eat mayonnaise without throwing up?

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Sadly I don't have that HM in my schoolbag right now!!

Can you Surf!? All you need is HM03! (this sounds like a good game, actually...!)

Chevywolf30

Local Lycanrocruff fan
Reaction score
Pronouns
Male
No, I only have HM0.03, boogie board

Can you think of any HMs off the top of your head cuz I can't, Tako stole my favorite one

Blanc

▽ Part-time Subway Master ▲
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
I can actually! Probably not as well as I used to. I used to play a bunch of vocaloid songs LOL.

Can youuuu beat the Super Multi Line on the Battle Subway? ♡

ConfectionerMari

「Life is just another mystery!」
Reaction score
Pronouns
They/Them
I can't even get on a plane lol

Can you name at least one vocaloid song?

EternalPokéFanGirl

It's nice having someone new out here to play with
Reaction score
Of course, actually more than one :D. Let's see Alice Human Sacrifice, Kagome Kagome, Bacterial Contamination, Echo, Levan Polka, Rugrats Theory, Servant of Evil, World is mine, Scissorloid, Cendrillon, Magnet, Romeo and Cinderella, Adolescence and some more. Probably not even half of them :ROFLMAO:.

Can you go two nights in a row without sleeping?

Lone_Garurumon

What can I say? I Stand Out.
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/They
Of course! They're absolutely delightful fellows when they're not hunting you down with the white-hot fury of a million burning suns.

Can you do write good?

Top Bottom