• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Can you do it?

I actually can rap lmao. I used to do it a lot more, I’ve definitely neglected my lyricism in favor of producing the last few years. Definitely want to get back to it.

Can you ski?
Yes, quite well! :D I've actually been skiing since I was 10, so I've gotten pretty good at it over the years. Although admittedly it's always been rather sporadic (for example, I haven't been in 4 years as of now :rolleyes:,) and never for very long (usually 2-3 days at a time; I learned how to ski at Bretton Woods in New Hampshire. My grandparents have a house up there, and let us stay for free. Not to mention we also got to ski for free too, since they worked at Bretton Woods as parking lot attendants and got ski passes instead of payment, which they would then give to us. :p Sorry if that was kinda wordy, I've just wanted to share that for a while. :giggle:)

As for the above question, ummmm........I actually had to look up what cubism was, and yeah........I definitely can't do it. :rolleyes:

Can you hold your breath underwater for 10 seconds or longer?

Last edited:
Ah, that's easy. On top of your post field you should see these two icons in your toolbar on the far left (you may need to view more options with the three dots depending on how much real-estate your screen has):
1659951299444.png

The left one is for a spoiler box
Stand Out.png
The one on the right is for inline spoilers, it makes them look like this:
Stand Out.png

(Mileage may vary on how well the inline spoiler obscures the image in question)
If you're using the BBcode editor and have the buttons disabled, then the tags are [SPOILER="Title text"]Image goes here[/SPOILER] for box spoilers, and [ISPOILER]Image goes here[/ISPOILER] for inline spoilers.
And there ya go, Lone's crash-course guide for spoilering stuff. Feel free to come ask me if there's anything else you wanna know about how stuff works, I'm always happy to help out.

Can you make up a competitive deck in Yu-Gi-Oh?

Not really. I'm not much into the competitive scene; I mostly play decks that are fun for me and I also play Duel Links more than irl because I have no friends and even less who want to play a children's card game with me and I only heard of Master Duel after I'd sunk hundreds of hours into DL so switching my focus to Master Duel would make me feel like those hundreds of hours would be a waste of time.

That said. I have attempted ranked duels on DL a couple of times, and my success with my Lunalight deck has been not terrible? At least in the lower ranks. I don't know if Lunalight actually is remotely good competitively but if it is and I really wanted to I could maybe get something workable as a competitive Duel Links deck. I have a handful of TCG decks as well but they're all unmodified structure decks because I don't have the cards to make them any better; for those on the rare occasion I get the chance I tend to run Phantom Knights and Destiny Heroes with the occasional switch to Blue Eyes, and again, no idea how good any of those are in the current meta.

Regardless, I love Yu-Gi-Oh and I feel like trying to get into the meta would make me love it significantly less so I don't have any remote desire to.

Tl;dr: I might have the capacity to at least on Duel Links but I have zero interest in ever attempting to do so in any version of the Yu-Gi-Oh.

Can you play an open world game without being constantly lost?

Back
Top Bottom